Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of August

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    UCool cares not that you want hero in old shop. Ucool only makes decisions now based on how much they can milk cash cow. VIP 13? We don't care that your unsatisfied, please enjoy playing clash of heroes charge clan, and dont forget, give us your money!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    No more Heroes in Crusade Shop?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    How many heroes GT shop will have? And why you keep adding there heroes if you don;t move old heroes to other shops?
    gt doesnt have more heroes(it does have better heroes) than the other shops so my answer to the will be when gt gets the same amount of heroes as the other shops which also means the shop have only 4 items left choose is when ucool plans to increase slots in all shops and it seems soul shop is getting the same amount of slots as the other shops now.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    ucool u make me sick in every month with your gt shop heroes.........u still have guild.crusade.arena.garena shop where u can put your older heroes...
    in max 5 or 6 moths u will play this game with your devs.
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    At some point, they'll have to put one of the GT shops heroes in another shop. It obviously won't be the most interesting ones, the first to get out of it will probably be the Dope King, then Ghost Knight, Troll Princess or Chemist.

I suppose Demon Assassin will have to find her place in some shop, but I expect her to get to the GT shop too. I mean, it's become pretty clear now: VIP heroes gos to GT and Sign-in heroes go to Soul Shop. There won't be a change in any other shops until Ucool considers that they have to make some room in the GT shop or soul shop. Don't forget they also can also make some hero only available through random crusade drops, so remove him completely from any shop.

All this to say: stop acting surprised or disappointed, it's getting old, if complaining made any difference, we'd know by now. Ucool never listened to our complains (unless if it's technical), they won't start now. I mean, Ucool's course of action is cristal clear: they're just after new means of making us cough cash, so don't expect any good surprise regarding shops or anything not involging gem consumption. They won't put any new hero in old shops until there's absolutely no other way (they could even introduce a new impossible-to-farm shop instead, they can be pretty creative when it's a matter of finding new gem/cash dumps).

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    with scrolling features, GT shop could store 2 years heroes.

I have not visited Guild shop for 6+ months, nothing to do with that shop. HC may have too many shops (Crusade, Guild, Soul, Arena, GA, GT) but only release 2 new items/month. What should we do with a few 100k coins/shop ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    If you really need nothing at all you can buy in guild shop for 94 heroes, soon 96,which I really don't believe.
    Then you could buy gear to dissamble in Furnace.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    No more heroes preview?

i want to see these new heroes in action!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    What I do want is ucool consider it as an issue. Rather than just 'throw all your coins out of windows', problem solved <-- I don't discuss like this.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    What I do want is ucool consider it as an issue. Rather than just 'throw all your coins out of windows', problem solved <-- I don't discuss like this.
    well wat people dun understand is "theres nuthin to spend coins on" and "i dont want to spend my coins on this" is 2 diff things. according to ucool there is no issue cause there are items to spend ur coins on and not wat u guys are claiming nuthin to spend coins on.

theres more than 10 heroes in crusade, arena and GA shop so until u see 10+ heroes in GT and Soul shop which balances the shops out dont expect something new in the old shops.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I have just one thing to say - if you want to keep adding heroes in GT shop than start moving red gears in Guild, Crusade, Arena and G.Arena shops...we have absolutely nothing to do with all those coins we get there and I get your point - "you can't have a hero unless you pay for it" and it's fine, I don't need to have it, you can sell them as much as you want to those willing to spend rlf money on game characters , their own choice, I get that too, someone has to pay your salaries anyway but keep shops usable, don't just make them and than forget about them. We can't even think about getting gear from GT if we want a hero there or vice versa so what's the point of the shop, chose our preferences? hat if we don't want to? So we either quit game or spend too much money on it? Thanks I'd rather quit

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I have just one thing to say - if you want to keep adding heroes in GT shop than start moving red gears in Guild, Crusade, Arena and G.Arena shops...we have absolutely nothing to do with all those coins we get there and I get your point - "you can't have a hero unless you pay for it" and it's fine, I don't need to have it, you can sell them as much as you want to those willing to spend rlf money on game characters , their own choice, I get that too, someone has to pay your salaries anyway but keep shops usable, don't just make them and than forget about them. We can't even think about getting gear from GT if we want a hero there or vice versa so what's the point of the shop, chose our preferences? hat if we don't want to? So we either quit game or spend too much money on it? Thanks I'd rather quit
    turn back the clock a year and its the same exact thing people complained about from GA. everyone wanted CW,FD and complained they couldnt get any gear. look at it now, nearly everyone has all the GA heroes maxed and now complain theres nuthin to get when the gear was once wat they wanted. GT will eventually become the same thats how the cycle of the game goes.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    turn back the clock a year and its the same exact thing people complained about from GA. everyone wanted CW,FD and complained they couldnt get any gear. look at it now, nearly everyone has all the GA heroes maxed and now complain theres nuthin to get when the gear was once wat they wanted. GT will eventually become the same thats how the cycle of the game goes.
    I can't go through this again, if you have time and will try to find my thread in In-game issues about this issue. GA is a completely different story, and actually arena is a harder way to obtain heroes than GA. I did calculation how long it takes to 5* a hero in GA and how long it takes in GT shop and result is in GA it takes 4 weeks, and in GT 3 months if I remember correctly, really have no will to calculate that all again...anyway you're right, people did complain but that wasn't such a big deal as it is now, heroes in GT are much much harder to obtain than in GA shop and we are more limited in coins gained in GT than we are in GA. Without a doubt GT is too much right now and if they don't change something we can forget about either heroes or gears there. People do complain all the time about something but they don't do actual calculating of how reasonable complaints are, I did those calculations and trust me here I'm right about this, you can't 5* 5 heroes in GT shop for entire year if you're in average ranking guild and win every single bet and there's already more than 5 heroes there

New Comers
    All new heroes now they'll go at Guild Tournament shop? No good this! Is unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I can't go through this again, if you have time and will try to find my thread in In-game issues about this issue. GA is a completely different story, and actually arena is a harder way to obtain heroes than GA. I did calculation how long it takes to 5* a hero in GA and how long it takes in GT shop and result is in GA it takes 4 weeks, and in GT 3 months if I remember correctly, really have no will to calculate that all again...anyway you're right, people did complain but that wasn't such a big deal as it is now, heroes in GT are much much harder to obtain than in GA shop and we are more limited in coins gained in GT than we are in GA. Without a doubt GT is too much right now and if they don't change something we can forget about either heroes or gears there. People do complain all the time about something but they don't do actual calculating of how reasonable complaints are, I did those calculations and trust me here I'm right about this, you can't 5* 5 heroes in GT shop for entire year if you're in average ranking guild and win every single bet and there's already more than 5 heroes there
    trust me i know how impossible certain things are, i even gave an example of it back then. im non vip it takes me 35 days to make 1 legendary but they release 2 legendaries or more a month. guess how long itll take me to get all legendaries? infinity... never gonna happen. since this is the case i already gave up the goal of getting "everything". im content with getting everything i need not everything i want.