Thread: Stamina

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar

Stamina

With the new release of the Heroes Camp, there is a ridiculous need to farm elite stages for book items. The drop rate is super low as it normally is with other elite items.

How does uCool expect players to compete and keep up with the amount of stamina needed to stay competitive in this game?

I would make two suggestions.

Suggestion 1: Increase the amount of contributed stamina/guild points to 1,000/day for players. This would allow for a faster reset of raids, giving players a bit more opportunity to collect items there.

Suggestion 2: Allow excess soul stones to be traded for stamina in either the soul shop or at least include it in the marketplace as an item to trade for.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Well, same as everything. You want to get your hero legendary or 5* faster ? Buy gems for more energy and resets. No way around it. Unfortunately. You want to evolve faster, you gotta pay, basic principle of any free to play game. This one being even almost pay to win when you reach the endgame.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    the suggestion that actually makes sense is to increase the droprate of books

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I would love to have the higher cap on stamina contribution.. When ucool switched from version 1 to version 2, they inflated the cost of chapter resets. In turns, it makes the initial increase from 600 to 800 to be less impressive.

Please allow us to have 1000 stam daily contribution.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Why do you need more stamina contribution?
    It would be better to add +10 stamina to each stamina buy, including admiration. Then players have slightly more stamina to spend on farming..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    @piripip, I have no problem with the gem costs per stamina resets. it is there for the balance between F2P and P2P players. The current issue we are facing is that since only 800 stamina can be contributed by one member per day, we simply do not have enough guild points to reset multiple chapters at once. Reset cost of chapter 19 alone is 86k... And as I mentioned on the previous posts, since ucool upgraded to version 2.0, they inflated the reset costs of all other chapters which makes their previous change "600 points to 800 points a day" less effectively.