View Poll Results: Do you like the new feature, Heroes Camp?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 38.68%
  • No

65 61.32%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Camp - good or bad?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Heroes Camp - good or bad?

Do you like the new feature added today, the Heroes Camp?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yes it good. but a lot of bugs, yet.
    Server 131 - [RBL] Salecao, Rebellions PR
    Rebellions recruting active players, ready for high-end game content, pm/male in game or at forum.
    With respect, Rebellions guild.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    IT IS very BAD!

For now its bad to much time to spent on game to much bugs

I quit the game. Now is bored and disbalanced with this patch. The game is only $$$$ now. Never more my money go to Ucool in my live. I DECEPCIONATED.

Goodbye Ucool...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by firevall View Post
    For now its bad to much time to spent on game to much bugs
    hmm its a game,you reap what you sow.

main problem with games these days and specially mmos is players who crave and are addicted to instant gratification,if you dont have the time to play games then stop playing them.
    people like you are the bane of the online gaming society,its because of players like you that mmos like STO and SWTOR use a sub+microtransaction configuration,why play the game when you can buy your way thru,right?

1204c7.jpg

back to main topic,havent had time to really get into it so ill reserve my vote until i can give it a try and see how it works out but i gotta say im all for having more features added to the game.

wtf, ofc it should get some adjustments, but its an amazing feature! people who dislike it just dont like to play the game anymore or are accommodated by beeing on top of the game already and don't wanna spend any more time to stay on top. And btw, u still can enter the game once in every 10h to collect everything and upgrade ur stuff (ofc you wont be the strongest doing that, but to be the strongest you must do something more than everyone below u... thats simple logic). This game needed something like this update or it would have died very soon.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Amazing: throw gem, get stronger system. Absolutely disgusting update. These lasts updates reveals the true face of ucool.

Also seems like im playing clash of clans or clash of kings, fcuk this waiting system.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul< View Post
    Amazing: throw gem, get stronger system. Absolutely disgusting update. These lasts updates reveals the true face of ucool.

Also seems like im playing clash of clans or clash of kings, fcuk this waiting system.
    more like throw gems and get strong faster... u will get to the same point as those big spenders very soon. It will only affect GT on the long run, as they will will be able to buff their weaker heroes for GT

New Comers
    Disgusting i hate it !! Im in for new features and all! but this is not this games style! Time waiting!! collecting lumber ore and mercury!! OMFG I can't believe they actually did this! At least put limits on Gem spending, or it will end up with huge gaps between players just like the inspiration button in champion ship!
    Again, Im in for change but the way they wanna make money is absolutely Eww!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    This game looks like a full time job to me... except we are not paid in wages for the time we put in. Lol

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    This game looks like a full time job to me... except we are not paid in wages for the time we put in. Lol
    +111111111111111111111

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    online games with an rpg factor into them normally feel like a grind,specially mmos,some of them try to distract your mind from the fact that it IS grind with things like story telling which swtor uses but at the end of the day we are just a perfect example of donkey following the dangling carrot.
    ive done my grind back in the day,played lineage,ragnarok etc etc now playing those games was a grind,your problem does have an easy solution thou and this is speaking from my years of wisdom...

if the game is not fun anymore and it feels like a ''full time job'' then stop playing

Bad as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Blastnugget View Post
    if the game is not fun anymore and it feels like a ''full time job'' then stop playing
    Simples as that. If spending time playing games is a "full time job" for you, then you are not "playing" anymore and should just quit. For me its still quite enjoyable... actually more now, with the new update.