Thread: didnt received claimed loot from raid

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

didnt received claimed loot from raid

15 mins ago i claimed 1 feather of truth (loot from raid) but i didnt get anything in my inventory. can you check please and give me my feather please
    thank you
    server 1 id : 1025426

ok, i reloaded the game and its there, pfiu, what a relief..i need so many
    cheers

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalcrewftp@yahoo.com View Post
    15 mins ago i claimed 1 feather of truth (loot from raid) but i didnt get anything in my inventory. can you check please and give me my feather please
    thank you
    server 1 id : 1025426

ok, i reloaded the game and its there, pfiu, what a relief..i need so many
    cheers
    You posted this at 10:17 am (not sure if this is just my local time or your's as well; regardless the point is the same).
    15 minutes before that is 10:02.
    Loot is distributed at 10:01.

Now if your comment about 15 minutes ago is not meant to be taken literally, I still think you have to be signed up for the loot before the hour passes. Meaning you have to be signed up for the loot at the latest by 9:59:59.
    The reason it distributes at 10:01 is so that people cannot get multiple loot during that 59 second window (10:00:00 to 10:00:59).

Dumb question, but was anyone else in the queue for that Feather? How many were in stock?

New Comers
    I to have lost loot *raged sword*. also the most recent is 20 fragments of relic of hades i got from lord of caves. im still waiting for ucool to provide activity log. they have stopped replying to me

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sums View Post
    I to have lost loot *raged sword*. also the most recent is 20 fragments of relic of hades i got from lord of caves. im still waiting for ucool to provide activity log. they have stopped replying to me
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty