Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 110

Thread: Heroes Charge's 2nd Anniversary Celebration!

  1. #16
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7
    Oh correction on the free part.

  2. #17
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Impressive upcoming gifts to celebrate 2 years. It would be great if ucool focuses on fixing bugs before rolling this out. I havent received gear from portal raids. Been waiting for ucool to response to my messages, and provide activity log. No reply from ucool. Just want to be heard

  3. #18
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Impressive upcoming gifts to celebrate 2 years. It would be great if ucool focuses on fixing bugs before rolling this out. I havent received gear from portal raids. Been waiting for ucool to response to my messages, and provide activity log. No reply from ucool. Just want to be heard

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    KTM
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    4
    Just for 25 pieces of fragment for Kylin Blood cost 6475 Gems. That is too insane. Who is going to buy that? Wowow

  5. #20
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    Anniversary Shop:
    The Anniversary Shop will appear in the event time and automatically refreshes at 21:00 everyday. Keep in mind that the prices in the below picture are just for testing

    Best Regards
    Ember
    Reply to the above post.

  6. #21
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Reply to the above post.
    Yup, it also says it on every photo in the lower left hand corner

  7. #22
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    6
    Very cool thank you Ucool

  8. #23
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    well free stuff is free stuff but
    the login rewards prolly the only thing ill look forward to since im a non vip
    the purchase events wont affect me
    the wheel will most likely be a 1 free spin for me and more spin require cashing
    the 2x exp will be like 570 extra exp a day that it runs or 33% more exp if u look at total exp i was gaining
    the candy might be nice but since im limited to 570 stam a day my candy will be limited and i bet the good prizes require a huge amount of candy only vips that can buy stam can afford

  9. #24
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well free stuff is free stuff but
    the login rewards prolly the only thing ill look forward to since im a non vip
    the purchase events wont affect me
    the wheel will most likely be a 1 free spin for me and more spin require cashing
    the 2x exp will be like 570 extra exp a day that it runs or 33% more exp if u look at total exp i was gaining
    the candy might be nice but since im limited to 570 stam a day my candy will be limited and i bet the good prizes require a huge amount of candy only vips that can buy stam can afford
    Just buy Ucool one beer and upgrade to VIP 3
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

  10. #25
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Just buy Ucool one beer and upgrade to VIP 3
    its not the $$ that matters, its kinda the principle. whether u think its stupid or not i like playing all my games at the base lvl with no advantages. maybe its cause of age or watever but when i was young there was no such thing as $$ buying advantages. u buy the game and everyone starts with the same things and thats wat im used to.

  11. #26
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    its not the $$ that matters, its kinda the principle. whether u think its stupid or not i like playing all my games at the base lvl with no advantages. maybe its cause of age or watever but when i was young there was no such thing as $$ buying advantages. u buy the game and everyone starts with the same things and thats wat im used to.
    When you were young there was no such thing as a fucking smartphone where you could view the entirety of human knowledge in the palm of your hand.
    When you were young gas prices were 1.50$/gallon.
    Who fucking cares what the world was like when you were young, the world changes and this is the world we live in, a world where freemium games are huge moneymakers.

  12. #27
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    When you were young there was no such thing as a fucking smartphone where you could view the entirety of human knowledge in the palm of your hand.
    When you were young gas prices were 1.50$/gallon.
    Who fucking cares what the world was like when you were young, the world changes and this is the world we live in, a world where freemium games are huge moneymakers.
    and? y does the world changing mean i should become a VIP? not spending for advantages is something im used to and thats how i like to play. i dun get wat ur trying to get at, its like ur trying to imply faster = better? u gonna go around telling people that loves road trips u know theres something called airplanes y are u driving for 10 hours? or wow ur swimming at the beach u know theres motorboats that get u around faster.

  13. #28
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    5
    Yes, ember really needs to work on letting players go back to servers they were in at one point so we can reconnect with friends.

  14. #29
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    12
    lol
    happy birthday

  15. #30
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    are they for real 10k of ore cost 3333k of gems ?
    I am a crazy spender or used to be but even for me that is just a clear waste of money lol


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •