Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge's 2nd Anniversary Celebration!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Oh correction on the free part.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Impressive upcoming gifts to celebrate 2 years. It would be great if ucool focuses on fixing bugs before rolling this out. I havent received gear from portal raids. Been waiting for ucool to response to my messages, and provide activity log. No reply from ucool. Just want to be heard

Impressive upcoming gifts to celebrate 2 years. It would be great if ucool focuses on fixing bugs before rolling this out. I havent received gear from portal raids. Been waiting for ucool to response to my messages, and provide activity log. No reply from ucool. Just want to be heard

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Just for 25 pieces of fragment for Kylin Blood cost 6475 Gems. That is too insane. Who is going to buy that? Wowow

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Anniversary Shop:
    The Anniversary Shop will appear in the event time and automatically refreshes at 21:00 everyday. Keep in mind that the prices in the below picture are just for testing

Best Regards
    Ember
    Reply to the above post.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Reply to the above post.
    Yup, it also says it on every photo in the lower left hand corner

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Very cool thank you Ucool

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well free stuff is free stuff but
    the login rewards prolly the only thing ill look forward to since im a non vip
    the purchase events wont affect me
    the wheel will most likely be a 1 free spin for me and more spin require cashing
    the 2x exp will be like 570 extra exp a day that it runs or 33% more exp if u look at total exp i was gaining
    the candy might be nice but since im limited to 570 stam a day my candy will be limited and i bet the good prizes require a huge amount of candy only vips that can buy stam can afford

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well free stuff is free stuff but
    the login rewards prolly the only thing ill look forward to since im a non vip
    the purchase events wont affect me
    the wheel will most likely be a 1 free spin for me and more spin require cashing
    the 2x exp will be like 570 extra exp a day that it runs or 33% more exp if u look at total exp i was gaining
    the candy might be nice but since im limited to 570 stam a day my candy will be limited and i bet the good prizes require a huge amount of candy only vips that can buy stam can afford
    Just buy Ucool one beer and upgrade to VIP 3
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Just buy Ucool one beer and upgrade to VIP 3
    its not the $$ that matters, its kinda the principle. whether u think its stupid or not i like playing all my games at the base lvl with no advantages. maybe its cause of age or watever but when i was young there was no such thing as $$ buying advantages. u buy the game and everyone starts with the same things and thats wat im used to.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    its not the $$ that matters, its kinda the principle. whether u think its stupid or not i like playing all my games at the base lvl with no advantages. maybe its cause of age or watever but when i was young there was no such thing as $$ buying advantages. u buy the game and everyone starts with the same things and thats wat im used to.
    When you were young there was no such thing as a fucking smartphone where you could view the entirety of human knowledge in the palm of your hand.
    When you were young gas prices were 1.50$/gallon.
    Who fucking cares what the world was like when you were young, the world changes and this is the world we live in, a world where freemium games are huge moneymakers.

Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    When you were young there was no such thing as a fucking smartphone where you could view the entirety of human knowledge in the palm of your hand.
    When you were young gas prices were 1.50$/gallon.
    Who fucking cares what the world was like when you were young, the world changes and this is the world we live in, a world where freemium games are huge moneymakers.
    and? y does the world changing mean i should become a VIP? not spending for advantages is something im used to and thats how i like to play. i dun get wat ur trying to get at, its like ur trying to imply faster = better? u gonna go around telling people that loves road trips u know theres something called airplanes y are u driving for 10 hours? or wow ur swimming at the beach u know theres motorboats that get u around faster.

Yes, ember really needs to work on letting players go back to servers they were in at one point so we can reconnect with friends.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    lol
    happy birthday

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    are they for real 10k of ore cost 3333k of gems ?
    I am a crazy spender or used to be but even for me that is just a clear waste of money lol

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104