Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Championship bug?

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    13

    Championship bug?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160720-170715.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	11385
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160720-170736.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	11387
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160720-170732.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	11386

    Eeeeh?
    I'm level 98, fighting a level 86 in championship, and it say i lost?
    The replay doesnt say so, and the stats doesnt say so.
    And i in what universe does a red/red+1 team with some of the strongest heroes in the game lose against a purple team with one undergeared orange hero?

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasherking View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160720-170715.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	11385
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160720-170736.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	11387
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160720-170732.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	11386

    Eeeeh?
    I'm level 98, fighting a level 86 in championship, and it say i lost?
    The replay doesnt say so, and the stats doesnt say so.
    And i in what universe does a red/red+1 team with some of the strongest heroes in the game lose against a purple team with one undergeared orange hero?
    Huh? And how could their damage even add up to your combined hp?

    Someone will probably talk about charging ultis faster lol

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Huh? And how could their damage even add up to your combined hp?

    Someone will probably talk about charging ultis faster lol
    Yeah, i have no idea how this could be explained.

    Betty? Need a answer here. And i would love to see the replay of that team beating me.

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer will look into your case. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    13
    Thanks. Can't wait for the feedback on this one.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer confirmed that it's a bug. It will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    13
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160722-084637.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	11399

    Good. That means you will fix my reward so i get the prizes that i won then?

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasherking View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160722-084637.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	11399

    Good. That means you will fix my reward so i get the prizes that i won then?
    Dear Leader
    We've re-sent the rewards to you. Please check your mailbox and claim it in-game. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    13
    Got it. Thanks

  10. #10
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    47
    Well that worked out nicely.
    Good support there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •