Well if it wasn't $100 lol I would

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If it was the $10 I'd be there in a heartbeat

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    yes,it is 10$

Migrating to a newer server is $100. I'm coming from server 62

Do not join RBL poccnr. They are untrustworthy and only use people. They will keep you until they find someone better and kick you out of the guild without warning or reason. Do not trust them. They plant spies in other guilds to gain information on GT lane choices. They cant win on strength alone so they resort to unsportsman like tactics. BEWARE!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiman View Post
    Do not join RBL poccnr. They are untrustworthy and only use people. They will keep you until they find someone better and kick you out of the guild without warning or reason. Do not trust them. They plant spies in other guilds to gain information on GT lane choices. They cant win on strength alone so they resort to unsportsman like tactics. BEWARE!
    lol sounds like someone who's butthurt about being kicked or sore about losing. also hi newcomer.

Up, looking for new members

LF members 103+, AHP 900k+
    You are welcome.

Well we see Poccnr has finally been exposed for the unsportsman like conduct they exhibit in GT. It seems the guild they were matched with today could not take any more of these coincidences of Poccnr picking the exact correct lanes counter. They were called out for using spies which most of the server already knew but it was the first time it was accused in world chat. Of course it was denied, but the majority of Poccnr do not even know it is happening. It is their ex leader and officers controlling this scam. The members have no idea, they just assume their leadership is extremely lucky. It all started when they couldnt beat a server 130 guild named Spartan. The first spy was inserted Spartan and they have not beat Poccnr since. Many other spies have been sent to other guilds now as migrations to newer servers is allowed. How do I know all this? I used to be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiman View Post
    Well we see Poccnr has finally been exposed for the unsportsman like conduct they exhibit in GT. It seems the guild they were matched with today could not take any more of these coincidences of Poccnr picking the exact correct lanes counter. They were called out for using spies which most of the server already knew but it was the first time it was accused in world chat. Of course it was denied, but the majority of Poccnr do not even know it is happening. It is their ex leader and officers controlling this scam. The members have no idea, they just assume their leadership is extremely lucky. It all started when they couldnt beat a server 130 guild named Spartan. The first spy was inserted Spartan and they have not beat Poccnr since. Many other spies have been sent to other guilds now as migrations to newer servers is allowed. How do I know all this? I used to be one of them.
    Conspiracy theories fun stuff - so as an objective viewer from outside the situation. What benefit is being offered to the spies that keeps them giving information to the original guild as their own rewards would be lessened from losing earlier in GT 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BUNSHICHI View Post
    Conspiracy theories fun stuff - so as an objective viewer from outside the situation. What benefit is being offered to the spies that keeps them giving information to the original guild as their own rewards would be lessened from losing earlier in GT 100% of the time.
    Great question Bunshichi. The planted spies are paid through paypal each month. Last time I heard it was around US$500. Winning is more important than money to Poccnr so the cost of employing these spies is nothing to them. Most of the guild are pay 2 win players anyway and they have no real skill. I'm happy to answer anymore questions you may have.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    How much did you earn for being a spy?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol this newbie richiman is just butthurt about being kicked and is now on power and made a troll account on forums

Ryan, I was not the spy. I was mainly involved in recruiting spies in other servers that we could not migrate back to at the time. They would be paid anywhere between 250 and 500 dollars in paypal or google play credit.
    Chelski, yes this is a new forum account. I felt it was time to expose this lack of sportsmanship so I signed up here to spread the word. As for the butthurt acccusation it is not true. Myself and a few of my friends all left Poccnr together as we were sick of the cheating and poor treatment we received from the rest of the guild. I was an officer once too but we have now moved on to a different server where there is fair play and no bad attitudes. Thank you for your concern.

Richiman
    Cool story bro. Now i know who you, liar. Tell us more, we need drama.

LF members 103+ lvl, 900k+ AHP. Can accept group of members.
    Your are welcome.

P.S. We play fair
    Server 131 - [RBL] Salecao, Rebellions PR
    Rebellions recruting active players, ready for high-end game content, pm/male in game or at forum.
    With respect, Rebellions guild.