Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: About valkyrie showdown in hero trials..

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12

    About valkyrie showdown in hero trials..

    Hello, I'm not sure if there has been an discussion or thread before but I'll just make the thread simple as possible.

    I have noticed that some materials which are in difficult 4(e.g blood eyes), they disappear from dif 5-9 and in my case they are very useful throughout, low/high lvl for promoting.
    Blood eyes can only be farmed on elite/normal campaign + on diff 4(valkyrie, where you get 2-3 pieces per match) which is very small amount.

    I wish ucool could re-add them into dif 5-9, because this specific material is seriously needed.. It's useful from blue to o+2

  2. #2
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Which case you need bloody eyes for red items?
    You can farm bloody eyes with Raged sword and Kylin blood in chap17
    But they are dropping quite often in Bronze chests and Crusade.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Which case you need bloody eyes for red items?
    You can farm bloody eyes with Raged sword and Kylin blood in chap17
    But they are dropping quite often in Bronze chests and Crusade.
    farming bloody eyes takes ages especially on chap 17.. you don't get it that often. I re-edited my text and removed for red items.. but still basically on magic, tanks, and few more heroes in the list you actually need bloody eyes to promote.
    I havent gotten any bloody eyes from crusade during last week.. none. I mean ofc they do drop but for me none. I know fragments can sometimes appear in soul shop/crusade shop but not often at all. There is a point as you said about bronze chests.. but how often do you open bronze chests?

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    The droplists were configurated by our production team. Sometimes you have to choose which materials you would like to farm. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    25
    I agree with op. Should add to trial, or up drop rates on higher lvls such as 17. As many people are bringing up hero for gt, I'm sure production team can see how needed said item is.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The droplists were configurated by our production team. Sometimes you have to choose which materials you would like to farm. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I totally understand it's configurated by your production team, yet it was BEFORE GT was launched, but nowadays if you wanna compete in GT or Champions(solo), you literally need to promote your team to even get stronger. Sometimes some materials can be found in shops/stores and IF you are lucky enough you get it from bronze/silver chests or crusade but it's not 100% sure.. it's based on RNG basically.. you cant like sit and relax like before.. Thats why I'm bringing up this discussion or a look-over for the production team. Due to you releasing new heroes every month, there may be a chance they are decent the more you promote the heroes and sometimes they literally need blood eyes.. where da I get blood eyes when I need to farm red items for my other teams, I cant do 2 in 1 stage..

    and as hedpeer@ he understand exacly what I mean

    *update* this is my 9th day of crusade, none bloody eyes at all(non fragments or actual crafted item)

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    Silver chests are good for purple items. I usually get my bloody eyes from there

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Silver chests are good for purple items. I usually get my bloody eyes from there
    if you have alot of gold ye.. since I got 10 Red + 5 r+1 heroes.. they are literally sucked my golds for enchanting..

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    12
    Curently level 102, 21 red1 hero and 15 red, i have tons of bloody eyes, 41 items... Dont know how, farm other item get bloody eyes

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    I totally understand it's configurated by your production team, yet it was BEFORE GT was launched, but nowadays if you wanna compete in GT or Champions(solo), you literally need to promote your team to even get stronger. Sometimes some materials can be found in shops/stores and IF you are lucky enough you get it from bronze/silver chests or crusade but it's not 100% sure.. it's based on RNG basically.. you cant like sit and relax like before.. Thats why I'm bringing up this discussion or a look-over for the production team. Due to you releasing new heroes every month, there may be a chance they are decent the more you promote the heroes and sometimes they literally need blood eyes.. where da I get blood eyes when I need to farm red items for my other teams, I cant do 2 in 1 stage..

    and as hedpeer@ he understand exacly what I mean

    *update* this is my 9th day of crusade, none bloody eyes at all(non fragments or actual crafted item)
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    25
    And why do trials give more high level gear than low? Most times would be opposite. 6 red axe, 3 demon edge, seems lower lvl gear should have higher drop rate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •