Thread: Qustiot

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Question

Betty if I moved to another server is there is a way to back my account to old server or it can't be caused I want to move from server 155 to server 154
    Please reply as possible
    Thank you

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Once you migrate you cannot migrate back to your old server.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONM[A]N View Post
    Once you migrate you cannot migrate back to your old server.
    Thank you very much for reply :-)

So sad I was want to try the server Atmosphere of the server first and migrate

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Yeah, they had it setup for a while that you could migrate to an old server and then migrate back to your original server but it caused some weird bugs, in particular with rankings

Refer to this thread
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...er-not-working

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Yeah, they had it setup for a while that you could migrate to an old server and then migrate back to your original server but it caused some weird bugs, in particular with rankings

Refer to this thread
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...er-not-working

It's important to let us back to our original server if we didn't like the Atmosphere on the new server that will make us Felling Sad and may well be caused on quit games

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, I guess if you want to leave server in first place there must be a reason...and that reason does not disappear just because new server isn't better, right?

You still can migrate to over 150 other servers...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, I guess if you want to leave server in first place there must be a reason...and that reason does not disappear just because new server isn't better, right?

You still can migrate to over 150 other servers...

Now I'm on 155 I prepared to move to 154 cause that guild win on Tournament every S but I heard there is a lot of arrogant people jest like SwPro on server 148 and Kiado on server 152 I don't like people like that I want to rest with friendly guild Also strong I'm LV 97 VIP 12

I invite you to share your idea on game on my Thread I post 6 idea tell me if you like it

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by MS13 View Post
    Now I'm on 155 I prepared to move to 154 cause that guild win on Tournament every S but I heard there is a lot of arrogant people jest like SwPro on server 148 and Kiado on server 152 I don't like people like that I want to rest with friendly guild Also strong I'm LV 97 VIP 12
    You can join us in 149. New power guild parabola. All easy-going, active and second in server. Not currently a first place GT contender though, but we have a lot of fun.

Sorry, but you can't return back to your old server. You can try through support, but it's almost 100% that the answer will be no.

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    You can join us in 149. New power guild parabola. All easy-going, active and second in server. Not currently a first place GT contender though, but we have a lot of fun.

Sorry, but you can't return back to your old server. You can try through support, but it's almost 100% that the answer will be no.

I don't know why a good game like this have stupid rules and they never help on issues jest we let the link grow on massage
    Sorry for bad English it's not my mine language Also I don't study English much years jest 3