Thread: Bronze chests

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Bronze chests

Do u guys still buy bronze chests??? I just wanna know cos I feel like am running out of gear to enchant with

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiomogie View Post
    Do u guys still buy bronze chests??? I just wanna know cos I feel like am running out of gear to enchant with
    I used to buy bronze chests to do this, but currently I have all heroes fully enchanted, and the useless drops in all modes are huge, so I use them.
    Another use for bronze chests that I had was to fill up the soul coins (when SM was released with soul shop), but now it's the same. You get some useless soul stones from the diverse modes, and have the necessary flow for eventual upcoming heroes, since the gear in soul shop is useless,

A fact is: bronze chests will give you more soul stones and items to enchant than silver chests. The downside is the pain to open them... takes forever. My suggestion was to have a tool where you could type the amount to be traded.
    Before a patch where they changes chest's interface, there was a kind of a bug that allowed you to open 2x10 chests at the same time. Used it a lot

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I have an old backup phone with repetitouch (an autoclicker)

open repetitouch, go to chests, press record, open a bronze chests 3-4 times slowly and carefully, stop and press run 100 times.

Result: With phone one desk, in one hour you have 50m gold burned, a bunch of SS and a phone without battery

Now with the insane cost of skilling to lv102 don't have gold to burn, but last year was used to do a few times a year.