Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF...worthless crusade itemzzz

New Comers Contributor Level 1

WTF...worthless crusade itemzzz

Its now over 3 f***ing weeks that i have got a usefull item from crusade. Everybody else is getting it at least within 1 or 2 weeks.

But 3 weeks now. Come on man. Its realy frustating.

Please fix this

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have not got any red items in 6 months soooooo....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    So theyndont know how to properly code a simple algorithm which is not based purely on luck.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    They do. They use it in the campaign mode so it will NEVER drop the same ítem twice in a row, whatever its odds are.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    2 months for me now but I am bored with this game anyway GJ Ucool lol

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Quote Originally Posted by Sredinom View Post
    I have not got any red items in 6 months soooooo....
    never had red item from crusade so I guess your lucky at least you had it once lol

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    They do. They use it in the campaign mode so it will NEVER drop the same ítem twice in a row, whatever its odds are.
    lol I feel ya man they always do that I noticed it thank god there is someone who noticed too

Still the same....still reveived crappy items.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar

Ill keep posting here until i got an orange decent item from crusade. Its now 4 goddamn weeks...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It should be obvious to anyone that has a clue that ucool looks for way to overcapitalize on smaller margins of players. That is, instead of use their brain and realize they have a good game, like WoW did, and mass appeal it where you will make 10x more the money, they cater to a few who can actually afford to spend thousands of dollars on their game. What's worse tho, is after you spend that money, they continue to find new ways to squeeze out money and in the process phase out any old players that may take a break. For instance, I was VIP 14 and took a break for 6 months. I come back and am completely obsolete. The intro of the GT shop and putting OP champs there makes it so that unless you keep spending maximum amounts of money on their game, you'll never be able to compete in things like championships or GT's. It's a shame too because the game is a lot of fun for a phone game, but they're just way too greedy. They'd literally make probably 3 or 4x the amount of money if they just advertised to attract new players, like Clash did, and find ways to incentive you spending money, but not giving you very little in return for it.

In your example, when I was playing 7 months ago, crusade dropped reasonable items. Never topt ier or anything, but soulstones of champs that were on the fringe and strong, along with some useful items would pop up now and again. It was obvious to me that when they were starting to introduce red gear right around the time I quit, that they were looking to never have you catch up, but constantly 'chase the carrot' since you have to outfit so many chars for so many different things, by the time you're about to catch up they'll introduce something else that makes the past ways of obtaining items, getting heroes etc obsolete. That is a fundamental flaw in this game design

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yeah same here hope it goes well

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayne View Post
    That is a fundamental flaw in this game design
    Funny you mention WoW and Clash.
    If you stop playing WoW for a while you are ages back to play in top tier, be it end game PvE or Pvp. I haven't played long time, but I still can remember the awful farming at beginning, compared to that farming in HC is a joke.
    Reputation farming in WoW, different currency farming, Mount farming, even gear farming. You do same over and over again, for weeks. But not just clicking a few buttons and wait a few seconds like in WoW, but really repeatedly doing something for hours/days/weeks.
    And if new level cap/expansion is released gear became obsolete in a minute and farming started all over... Same principle as in almost all mmorpgs.

And Clash Royal is the worst milking cow I've ever seen. Great game for sure, but already after couple of days you are stucked and totally uncompetitive if you don't spend huge money.
    It's not without reason Supercell is making billions with the few games they have.

You don't need GT heroes to be competitive in Arena/GA and certainly not in GT.
    And as you said in past Crusade never dropped top tier gear, now it can.
    Is this random based system the best? Surely not. But a small chance still better as no chance at all.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Funny you mention WoW and Clash.
    If you stop playing WoW for a while you are ages back to play in top tier, be it end game PvE or Pvp. I haven't played long time, but I still can remember the awful farming at beginning, compared to that farming in HC is a joke.
    Reputation farming in WoW, different currency farming, Mount farming, even gear farming. You do same over and over again, for weeks. But not just clicking a few buttons and wait a few seconds like in WoW, but really repeatedly doing something for hours/days/weeks.
    And if new level cap/expansion is released gear became obsolete in a minute and farming started all over... Same principle as in almost all mmorpgs.

And Clash Royal is the worst milking cow I've ever seen. Great game for sure, but already after couple of days you are stucked and totally uncompetitive if you don't spend huge money.
    It's not without reason Supercell is making billions with the few games they have.

You don't need GT heroes to be competitive in Arena/GA and certainly not in GT.
    And as you said in past Crusade never dropped top tier gear, now it can.
    Is this random based system the best? Surely not. But a small chance still better as no chance at all.
    Well, I hope you aren't a business major, because you clearly lack the ability to understand why some businesses succeed and others fail. You cited WoW and are comparing it to HC. Do you know the main difference? WoW is a super polished game, and you can access the entirety of its content for $20 a month. When you are incentivized to buy something in WoW, you get a reasonable deal for what you spend, whether it's a mount or expansion or whatever. In HC I just told you I spent 5 grand on this game, I return, and am completely obsolete because of changes they made in the interim when I was gone. If it was WoW, you can bet your life that they'd offer some sort of system where you can redistribute your gear for heroes that are now obsolete, and after you spent that much money on their game. Or something, anyway, that would alleviate loyal players returning after taking a break and affected because of changes that were made to the game. When you return to WoW, your gear might be obsolete but all you're investing is time into the game. If they make fundamental changes to the game, you always get your respecs at no cost to yourself. You CANNOT make that kind of progress in HC, not even remotely. HC, and most mobile game apps fail to understand that. Most of their philosophies revolve around getting as much money out of each person as quickly as they can, and screw running a sound business model. The problem with that is you'll lose tons of customers, and in a niche market like HC where you're targetting a small percentage who are willing to spend the kind of money you're hoping to make, it'll destroy your long term possibilities.

I only very briefly played Clash Royale, but I played CoC for a long time, and your return on your investment in that game was far, far better than what you get in HC.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It was you mentioning WoW in first place, not me.
    And as you said, you can't compare WoW or other games with about system to a freemium game with in app purchases.
    In WoW you have to pay to be able to play and need to spent (a lot) time to be top level/Top gear (with much more farming as its in HC) ... Noone force you to do invest time tough. And no, there was nothing ever in return for time you miss. You could even have a paying account and never play and get nothing for it.
    In such games as HC (and many others) you don't have to pay to play, but you can pay to fasten your progress. Noone force you to do that here either. Paying very little to unlock raid tickets and some other advantages all you need is spend time as well and you can get everything, but obviously slower.