Thread: Are you insane?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar

Are you insane?

VIP 20 = $200,000???

Are you f*&%ing out of your mind?

When I realised that VIP15 costed 5k I already thought that you were crazy. Then I found out that there were also crazy and/or rich people that had reached that level. But now, 200k, this is a whole new kind of mental disease, specially given the uncountable bugs this little game has.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    VIP 20 = $200,000???

Are you f*&%ing out of your mind?

When I realised that VIP15 costed 5k I already thought that you were crazy. Then I found out that there were also crazy and/or rich people that had reached that level. But now, 200k, this is a whole new kind of mental disease, specially given the uncountable bugs this little game has.
    No one forces you to purchase, right? Ppl who do that are insane and fucking out of their minds. uCool just gives you an option, you are not forced to buy anything.

Of course I'm not forced, hahaha, I never had seen close to so much money together in my life, and I never will.

That's why I reckon that these people are out of their minds, finally they've lost all contact with reality.

Even if you're insanely rich you would never waste your money like this, would you? If otherwise, you would be mentally impaired. And people taking benefits out of the mentally impaired should be put in jail, seriously.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Of course I'm not forced, hahaha, I never had seen close to so much money together in my life, and I never will.

That's why I reckon that these people are out of their minds, finally they've lost all contact with reality.

Even if you're insanely rich you would never waste your money like this, would you? If otherwise, you would be mentally impaired. And people taking benefits out of the mentally impaired should be put in jail, seriously.
    JUst ask Soul, impretty confident soul is the first ever vip20 in ANY games^^

Hahaha, true, but with that kind of money he should just buy ucool and force their coders to make him win always

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Championshit's inspiration could be part of this new VIP plan, each full inspiration cost $200+, each Championshit has 19 fights ~ $4000. But ucool already locked C's inspiration, I don't know how ucool force rich players pay for VIP 20, by new features ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    As it takes into account what you have spent after being Vip15 max, there are quite some VIP16, 17, 18 immediately after cap was increased.

Why do you think they are tbat/spent money without getting higher rank?

As most people that spent don't do it to reach a higher rank, they do it because they want gems, hero or gear packages...