Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiend Slayer

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    There are many that 5* MS hero first monday of every month. I fail to see the point of your post. (Btw I used almighty stones to 4* this hero also because he is only hero other then current sugnin that i need to 5*. if your point is you lack money to spend on your hobbies and are jealous people other then you do have the disposible income to spend in their hobbies then I am sorry but no need to hate on those in better position then you due to your own personal insecurities.)

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    There are many that 5* MS hero first monday of every month. I fail to see the point of your post. (Btw I used almighty stones to 4* this hero also because he is only hero other then current sugnin that i need to 5*. if your point is you lack money to spend on your hobbies and are jealous people other then you do have the disposible income to spend in their hobbies then I am sorry but no need to hate on those in better position then you due to your own personal insecurities.)
    Spoken like a true no fucking skill pay to win douchebag!! Ahahaha!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Lol your hate is pathetic. Its ok maybe ur mom will let you borrow money to cover rent and food again this month.