Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiend Slayer

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Fiend Slayer

So has he been buff? Is hard to tell when you said you will fix him before the was even release...
    I still find his Skill Set timing weird.
    Concelaed Strike is weak single target,hit mages for 7k unlike DL direct instant finger .this one can be interrupted
    His US positioning if hits enemy tanks is nothing more than giving free energy unless he aoe the backlanes or put in Is in the middle
    I am not even sure if it's purple skill is even doing anything ,can't tell

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ouble-Check-it

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Interrupt his ultimate. He is done for.
    Chemist, RF, Mani

He dies like a Professional Killer. He dies EVEN FASTER now that he is positioned Front Line (as opposed to being before RF).
    His ultimate is really bugged. If he cast ultimate, and RF interrupts, the black hole immediately disappears.
    His ultimate is shorter than Death Mage Ultimate and does less damage therefore FEEDS the enemy team to have more energy.

Why does uCool say they buffed him, when clearly he isn't?
    Another disappointing hero just like Tarot Prophet.
    uCool if you have players in your Facebook Feedback Group, tell them to provide ACTUAL feedback. I feel like each time a Magic Stone Hero released is always an ongoing problem.

Solution:
    Give more Damage.
    Give more Armor.
    Give more Magic Resist.
    Make his ultimate longer duration, more damage, and cannot be interrupted.
    Increase Damage for his teleportation kill to weakest enemy, with 100% hit and 100% stun.
    Make his Holy Damage (4th skill) stackable.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I saw a fight that he did 300k damage.

So no, dont do anythng. Dont make another op hero just for loosers.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Video, please. .. how many tanks in front of him? 7? 8? Nah, maybe 9 plus 3 behind him... and the opponent team must be DeathGore, PK, chap, SS, Ice Spirit...

You need to provide proof of those numbers.

As it stands right now from my VIP17 account, he is a shitty hero.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

I didn't stored this 300K damage image but i asked for another fight, these are the results. You want another OP hero to win?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fiend.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	11283

Those are horrible Team Compositions. Who uses QoC in Arena team? Why is FD used defensively?

Show me realistic meta teams, then we can further discuss.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

The hero has power, dont ask for OP heroes just to be able to win with money.

You got Sorcerer, use her.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I didn't stored this 300K damage image but i asked for another fight, these are the results. You want another OP hero to win?

Name:	fiend.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	11283
    Which was the attacking team?

Because that pm team is already a sure loss vs the sorc team. And fiend slayer, of course, will do well vs bunched teams. But this is like saying how OP EB is while facing him with a team of clones...

There are other fights in the gameplay forum against other teams, go and see them. I dont understand you, you want a hero that can deal 300k on every opponent team, ok. And then what?
    I suggest ucool to release a hero for vip15+ that instantly kills all other team, then you will be ok.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    There are other fights in the gameplay forum against other teams, go and see them. I dont understand you, you want a hero that can deal 300k on every opponent team, ok. And then what?
    I suggest ucool to release a hero for vip15+ that instantly kills all other team, then you will be ok.
    Without to ask crazy things, we can objectively compare some skills in game and see that this hero is under what he should do in my opinion.

Ultimate : Crazy shield and regen life for him but damage... between 2,5 and 5k by tick at full red. It's not amazing and the area if you compare to other area heroes are not enough big.
    (compare Sorceress/Ca/griffin for area and damage and you will see that he is down of that)

Skill green : the most horrible in my thinking, he hit a 4k instead of 2,5 for 2hit.... (no comment)

Skill blue : Really interesting skill but 10k damage as red when tarot prophet can deals more than 60k with the same kind of skill. For sure i don't ask 60k. Skill must be balance with other but 10k is really low and i'm speaking about critical hit

Purple skill : 6150 damage all 3 attacks why not but i think it's little low specially because it can't crit due to the holy damage.

So if you are watching and compare for what we have objectively already in the game, i can tell that this hero is little behind.

Don't miss understand i don't tell that it's a garbage to throw away, but he could be little better in my thinking without to be overpowered
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Without to ask crazy things, we can objectively compare some skills in game and see that this hero is under what he should do in my opinion.

Ultimate : Crazy shield and regen life for him but damage... between 2,5 and 5k by tick at full red. It's not amazing and the area if you compare to other area heroes are not enough big.
    (compare Sorceress/Ca/griffin for area and damage and you will see that he is down of that) // BLOCKED OR CANCELLED USING STUN. GG

Skill green : the most horrible in my thinking, he hit a 4k instead of 2,5 for 2hit.... (no comment) // NEEDS TO BE BUFFED HORRIBLE DMG

Skill blue : Really interesting skill but 10k damage as red when tarot prophet can deals more than 60k with the same kind of skill. For sure i don't ask 60k. Skill must be balance with other but 10k is really low and i'm speaking about critical hit // SHOULD BE 100% CRIT and 100% STUN

Purple skill : 6150 damage all 3 attacks why not but i think it's little low specially because it can't crit due to the holy damage. // POINTLESS BUFF BARELY DOES ANY DAMAGE

So if you are watching and compare for what we have objectively already in the game, i can tell that this hero is little behind.

Don't miss understand i don't tell that it's a garbage to throw away, but he could be little better in my thinking without to be overpowered
    BOLD = SUGGESTIONS that NEEDS to be met
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Hes fine as is. Very strong hero against time out formations and with sorc on his team even if the team you fight isnt normally clumped, can get them clumped easy. Gk is also a decent choice. He is also a strong raid damage dealer up there with bear warrior.

Anyway,ucool already said they are satisfied where he is at in the meta. He is definitely useable and top tier, no need to make him over the top OP.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-07-09-25-15.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	11284

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Here are some meta team foghts wjere ive had fs shine and do very well. If you have other meta teams in mind, ill happily get some.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-07-22-12-06.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	11286

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-07-22-10-43.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	11287

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-07-22-09-00.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	11288

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-07-22-00-54.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	11289

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-07-21-59-18.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	11290

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    LOL four star vip hero. You deserve to be no.1 .