Thread: Trouble beating chapter 19 & why the heck it is so hard for some

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Trouble beating chapter 19 & why the heck it is so hard for some

I have been trying to get though chap 19 since it opened.

I have never had this hard of a time getting through any chapter since I started this game, of course the teams you met in the chapters where fairly even or a little higher.

I have just checked what the teams I am fighting in not just chapter 19 but also in advanced instances, what I found was they are level 115 & I am only 102 almost 103.

Thats right level 102, vip 17, Hero's Red1 & 2 no one can get any higher than 105. So someone tell me what in the hairy hell am I put up against 115 opponents.

Thats NOT even close to being a close to fair fight.

I am not weak, I am a strong player but this is has hit ridiculous.

Valkyer I can't even get a hit in before the other team wipes my team out.

It's almost the same in Tidal Temple, Dwarf Arsenal, & the rest.

I can't keep playing this thing if they are not going to make it a game where I have a chance to win.

All I can get when I ask about this problem is, "Well you must be the only one because we have not heard this before", that is one big load of crap-Ola others in my Guild have complained, the Guild I was in complained about it.

I am starting to hate this game

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    I'm lv100 and miss only dwarf arsenal to do. Portal, trials are done 3* diff9. I'm stuck at ch19 stage 4. Invest on L death knight, it help me a lot
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten7 View Post
    I'm lv100 and miss only dwarf arsenal to do. Portal, trials are done 3* diff9. I'm stuck at ch19 stage 4. Invest on L death knight, it help me a lot
    +1
    finish trial n time rift except dwarf 3* at first day at 101,
    Finish outland portal 3* at first try except lord of caves(3rd try)
    finish ch 19 at 3* lvl 102.
    Not impossible but need to trying harder

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    As chapter 17 and 18 opened TL was capped at 100.chapter 18 teams are 110.
    Anyway, those where rather easy (mostly because Manipulator) , but I can remember 15& 16 was really hard (some stages) as it opened - some needed specific heroes for stun and perfect timing. Especially HN and CW stage.
    However, whole guild completed 19 and all trials, rifts and portal ,some still have issues with Dwarf Arsenal, but that's just because some don't even bother for a bit gold.
    We had some guys hitting 100 short ago... Most of them did whole 19 on same day.

Is it a walk in the park? No... But doable...just need some resets for good rng and ofc right team (and no Sorceress is not must have, can help a lot, but works without)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I did the whole lot @ level 100 (except dwarf armory)
    Its hard, but you can beat it. It just takes time & stamina. The level difference just means that they resist more of your stuff, just find a reset where they don't resist.

(with Trials/rifts) A advise i can gve is that i clear wave 1/3 on auto combat, if you do RNG resets you will find cases that you make it with everyone alive. Thats the reset you build on and keep it till you make it. If you don't do it on auto, its often a burden to get the same results and waste to much time on wave 1/3, so RNG reset every time when you don't make it or when a hero dies.

(with Chapters) its some stages that are a burden (with the chemist/FD for example), but reset till you get a good result in wave 1/3 and build on that.

I don't know if you are interested and just need this to vent some frustrations at ucool, but I can give you the setups i used, since i wrote them down for my guild.
    (I didn't bother to 3* all the chapter 19 stages yet. I don't take credit for the setups, some i found out myself but most i got from other sources.)

Team Lvl 100
    19-01 DW r0, RF r1, IE r1, Dib o2, Chap o2
    19-02 DW r0, RF r1, IE r1, Dib o2, Chap o2 ***
    19-03 DW r0, SH r1, RF r1, DM r1, Mani r1
    19-04 DW r0, SH r1, RF r1, DM r1, Mani r1
    19-05 DW r0, CMD r1, RF r1, Mani r1, Chap o2 ***
    19-06 DW r1, SH r1, RF r1, NA r1, DM r1
    19-07 SH r1, RF r1, NA r1, DM r1, Mani r1
    19-08 TF r0, SH r1, RF r1, IE r1, Mani r1 *
    19-09 DW r1, SH r1, RF r1, IE r1, Mani r1
    19-10 DW r1, SH r1, RF r1, IE r1, Mani r1
    19-11 DW r1, BW o2, SH r1, Qoc r0, Mani r1 ***
    19-12 TF r2, CMD r1, RF r1, IE r1, Mani r1
    19-13 TF r2, Grif r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap o2
    19-14 TF r2, Grif r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap o2 **
    19-15 TF r2, Grif r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap o2
    19-16 TF r2, Grif r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap o2
    19-17 TF r2, CMD r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap o2 ***
    19-18 TF r2, CMD r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap o2
    19-19 TF r2, Grif r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap
    19-20 TF r2, Grif r1, RF r1, Mani r1 Chap o2 ***

Trials
    Cursed city ***
    BW o2, SH r1, VS o2, SHS o, Qoc r0
    Broken Hill ***
    DM r1, FM o, IE r1, SHS o, Ench o
    Valkery ***
    DV r0, CMD r1, DM r1, Qoc r0, Mani r1

Outland Portals
    Lord of the Caves ***
    SH r1, DM r1, Mach o2, IE r1, Qoc r0
    Dragon ***
    Grif r1, PHX o, Witch r1, Comm o2, P1 o1
    Robot ***
    Sh r1, dib o2, p1 o1, ench o, lb r1
    Raged ***
    DW r1, CL r0, SH r1, Dib o2, Chap o2
    Phoenix ***
    CMD r1, CW o2, Mach o2, Chap o2, WD p4

i hope this helps.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I have the feeling that the stronger I am the harder it is, I bring in lvl 102 Red+2 (4/5 gears) heroes but still got killed by 1 hit in 19-12 2nd stage by RF. Should campaign missions keep same difficulty as I fought 2 months ago ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

The difference in level, but also in gear r1 compared to 4/5 red+2 (or 3/5 as many can be 4/5 only at 103) isn't really high.
    It's not really a question about doing a bit more dmg or able to live a bit longer due to a bit more armor/hp/magic res, but more of interrupting/stunning enemies at right time to avoid high dmg.. Which means also have right rng

Might get a little easier if you have fully equipped red+2,so only at 105,as main item gives a bigger boost,and stun/silence resistance chance of enemies gets a bit less(bit still will be there) , but even then it will be more a question of proper team, right timing and so also rng.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    at 100/101 i 3* completed all of 19 without any vip heroes other than i rented a sorceress for 19-12
    If you're a button masher that just hits an ulti when it charges i can pretty much guarantee you arent going to complete 19 any time soon.
    also bear in mind, as mentioned, its a chapter opened for 100 to 105, i dont think its really intended as a cakewalk thru day one at level 100.
    valkyrie is almost not doable wihtout the right rng, keep resetting the rng until DM silences the opponents team, once that happens its a cake walk if you play your toons correctly.
    all portals are easy except the flying dragon one for me and thats just because I dont have the proper flying team geared high enough.
    time rifts are a bit harder for me but i havent spent a lot of time on them really, i dont care about those rewards enough to give a crap about working at it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    yeah yeah, guys talk like pro, from what point you think I need your lousy advice ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    When i to reached level 100 on my server.
    I completed every trial, time rift, outland portal on diff 9 with 3 stars, Including dwarf arsenal!
    Then i beat Chapter 19 without any V.I.P Hero, i only used basic heroes that 99% of all HC players that reached level 100 or higher have!

The amount of artificial difficulty that ucool put into Diff 9 & some of the stages of Chapter 19 is just messed up.
    Also the loot in chapter 19 needs a do-over, too many stages have icicles, outland portal drops more than enough icicles, we need more stages with Corrupted Mask
    And why is it 14 instead of 12 stamina on each stage on chapter 19?

Redo and do it right ucool!

Why is it not only 6 stamina like it is until chap8, or at least 8 like 8-9,or at least 10 like 10-12?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    When i to reached level 100 on my server.
    I completed every trial, time rift, outland portal on diff 9 with 3 stars, Including dwarf arsenal!
    Then i beat Chapter 19 without any V.I.P Hero, i only used basic heroes that 99% of all HC players that reached level 100 or higher have!

The amount of artificial difficulty that ucool put into Diff 9 & some of the stages of Chapter 19 is just messed up.
    Also the loot in chapter 19 needs a do-over, too many stages have icicles, outland portal drops more than enough icicles, we need more stages with Corrupted Mask
    And why is it 14 instead of 12 stamina on each stage on chapter 19?

Redo and do it right ucool!
    Agreed. Maybe GC diff 5 has a little bit to do with this problem, but it's still a problem.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    yeah yeah, guys talk like pro, from what point you think I need your lousy advice ?
    what was that referencing o.0