Thread: Heroes level bug in the crusade. Upgrades and then downgrades.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Heroes level bug in the crusade. Upgrades and then downgrades.

Hello, I'm 102 level right now... I have a Death knight which i keep at level 101 (240917/240917 EXP) because i keep him in the mercenary camp for my guildmates.
    Whenever I do my Crusade with him, he automatically levels up to 102. In my opinion this is a bug because heroes don't get EXP from participating in the Crusade but he still levels up to 102.
    So...after he leveled up I made the mistake to invest some gold and upgrade his skills while he is 102 level. After a while he downgraded to level 101 and my gold which I invested in his skills was lost.
    I don't care about the 800 000 gold coins which i lost, coz they r easy to get.
    I hope you guys will manage to fix this bug and prevent other players from losing gold coins like i did.
    Thank you in advance.
    Top rank Guild: ~INFINITE~
    Server: 14 Depths Voice
    Nickname: Junkies

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkies View Post
    Hello, I'm 102 level right now... I have a Death knight which i keep at level 101 (240917/240917 EXP) because i keep him in the mercenary camp for my guildmates.
    Whenever I do my Crusade with him, he automatically levels up to 102. In my opinion this is a bug because heroes don't get EXP from participating in the Crusade but he still levels up to 102.
    So...after he leveled up I made the mistake to invest some gold and upgrade his skills while he is 102 level. After a while he downgraded to level 101 and my gold which I invested in his skills was lost.
    I don't care about the 800 000 gold coins which i lost, coz they r easy to get.
    I hope you guys will manage to fix this bug and prevent other players from losing gold coins like i did.
    Thank you in advance.
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Account ID: 2649287

Quote Originally Posted by Junkies View Post
    Account ID: 2649287
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that it's a complicated problem. But the server still considers your DK level 101 indeed. So it doesn't affect your level 101 guildmates to hir your Death Knight. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Account banned

My friend mate nickname☆ACE☆Dast on guild GetFroggy id 110144584 server 148 has been banned we Are together from LV 43 Till now a lot from our guild know Dast he is good one doesn't spam any player could we know exactly what happened also why the banned

Dear Leader
    Your friend's account was banned for using hacking tools and spamming the chat channel. And it was 2 months ago. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    What hack tools you talk about could I got more explained I still not understand how that will happen Also he didn't spamming on world chat please check if you banned the correct person btw he never play from 60 days