Thread: Problem for buy gems

New Comers

Problem for buy gems

When i want to buy something in the market it's write : Unfortunately, it is impossible to complete your transaction at the moment.

I can't buy something, what is the problem?.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I have some same sort of issue saying it cannot connect to the iTunes Store. Buying anything other outside of heroes charge does work, I want to buy some gems for tomorrow could you look into this? Account id 25804740

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xPown3d View Post
    When i want to buy something in the market it's write : Unfortunately, it is impossible to complete your transaction at the moment.

I can't buy something, what is the problem?.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Since all payments are processed by iTunes or Google, and are invisible to us, that please contact iTunes or Google for more information. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Omgz View Post
    I have some same sort of issue saying it cannot connect to the iTunes Store. Buying anything other outside of heroes charge does work, I want to buy some gems for tomorrow could you look into this? Account id 25804740
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer suggested that you try again later and see if it works. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Sorry for the word choice.
    Today i thought:

"hmm, great new day, lets just start on a new server at sunday
    maybe imma get annual card
    lets look if a 30 euro card would be enough,
    i mean gotta be so because 30 usd is 27 euro right"

And then i saw the price. 30USD IS 27 EURO! But it says i have to pay 32 euro.
    So really, i want to spend something, do great for myself and you people from heroes charge,
    and then i see this kind of "scam" thing. So should this tell me i have to buy a usd card
    and change my phone to like USA? And with all honest, i will not buy a 50 euro card or something
    like that.
    I really, really want the price to be fixed soon, because this is a thing which really made me mad today

Quote Originally Posted by Mochinima View Post
    Sorry for the word choice.
    Today i thought:

"hmm, great new day, lets just start on a new server at sunday
    maybe imma get annual card
    lets look if a 30 euro card would be enough,
    i mean gotta be so because 30 usd is 27 euro right"

And then i saw the price. 30USD IS 27 EURO! But it says i have to pay 32 euro.
    So really, i want to spend something, do great for myself and you people from heroes charge,
    and then i see this kind of "scam" thing. So should this tell me i have to buy a usd card
    and change my phone to like USA? And with all honest, i will not buy a 50 euro card or something
    like that.
    I really, really want the price to be fixed soon, because this is a thing which really made me mad today
    Dear Leader
    We feel so sorry about that. The prices are based on US dollor. And conversions between currencies are processed by Google or Apple. Sometimes, we need to put the prices into a picture which would cause this kind of problems when the exchange rate changes fiercely because critical international incidents happen. Please take a screenshot of where you saw the wrong price and we will see if we can fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

This problem occurs for every single purchase from usd to euro. Sorry, but right now, i just don't have the time to send images of every single purchase.
    Monthly card annoys me most, because i start every account with a monthly card, so, here we go:
    http://i.imgur.com/Anp2mNv.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9wfgvUq.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mochinima View Post
    This problem occurs for every single purchase from usd to euro. Sorry, but right now, i just don't have the time to send images of every single purchase.
    Monthly card annoys me most, because i start every account with a monthly card, so, here we go:
    http://i.imgur.com/Anp2mNv.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9wfgvUq.png
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for the screenshots. It's the new Value Added Tax introduced last year in EU countries for virtual goods. And Google taxes players for EU when players make purchase through Google. Please contact Google for more information. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for the screenshots. It's the new Value Added Tax introduced last year in EU countries for virtual goods. And Google taxes players for EU when players make purchase through Google. Please contact Google for more information. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    The only thing you did there Ucool is to add the tax from google ON TOP of our purhcase so you guys dont get less money! Guys if u calculate the VAT (tax) which is mostly 19% lile german standard, u can see that they took it x 2 and voila u get ur 32,99 euro or what ever. Already conplained about that a year ago but all the betty and ember bots where unable to even read my question and just replyed brainfarts as usual