Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 178

Thread: Preview of the new feature, the Heroes Camp

  1. #46
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    4
    looks good if this help all players not just a few. and remove or dont introduce the team bonus for warhall.

  2. #47
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    4
    one thing i was always asking if is possible added as featuring option use 1 gem as 1 ticket for raids please.

  3. #48
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by d3xter View Post
    Pls speak four yourself and not for all of humanity... I for example really love the idea and would appreciate a lot more variety inside the game. I love the idea spending more time within the game with meaningful stuff you can do, because I actually like PLAYING the game. If you don't like to spend time in the game, go and play something different... Oh and just for your info, the new feature allows us to get more gear ....

    Just my 2 cents....
    man how long are u playing this game? UCOOL never bring balanced patch just new thing that push meta to different way, new OP shits and they reffuse fix real problems
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

  4. #49
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by d3xter View Post
    Pls speak four yourself and not for all of humanity... I for example really love the idea and would appreciate a lot more variety inside the game. I love the idea spending more time within the game with meaningful stuff you can do, because I actually like PLAYING the game. If you don't like to spend time in the game, go and play something different... Oh and just for your info, the new feature allows us to get more gear ....

    Just my 2 cents....
    I am sure you are a high spender...

  5. #50
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    why make a "simple" game "complicated"?

    its stupid, we dont need that! we need different ways of action with the current game we have!

    we need more ways to get gears so we can work with the most hero combos possible

    WE DONT NEED A GAME THAT TAKES A LOT OF TIME LOGGING IN, FARMING, HARVESTING, MARKET, ETC ETC AND MESS ALL THE MECHANICS

    Attachment 11279
    I absolutely agree.
    I started to play this game 1.5 year ago because it Focuses on strategy and because farming is reduced to a minimum and because I do NOT have to log in every 60 min to stay comptetetive. Please dont change this. I would prefer the developers would improve championship, which is principally a good Feature but absolute boring in its current version.

  6. #51
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    0
    So lets get this straight. Now we can change heros attributes. The best of this game is every team has a counter, may take awhile to find it, it may not win every time.
    Now same set up different people it turns into a guessing game. Now spend more diamonds for reset chances. HOW IS THIS A GOOD THING!!
    This is a game of strategy, what heros to level up, who to promote first. Now just added hundreds of new possibilities for a game that had enough all ready

  7. #52
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblood View Post
    I absolutely agree.
    I started to play this game 1.5 year ago because it Focuses on strategy and because farming is reduced to a minimum and because I do NOT have to log in every 60 min to stay comptetetive. Please dont change this. I would prefer the developers would improve championship, which is principally a good Feature but absolute boring in its current version.
    They just did, go check the offical news

  8. #53
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by d3xter View Post
    Pls speak four yourself and not for all of humanity... I for example really love the idea and would appreciate a lot more variety inside the game. I love the idea spending more time within the game with meaningful stuff you can do, because I actually like PLAYING the game. If you don't like to spend time in the game, go and play something different... Oh and just for your info, the new feature allows us to get more gear ....

    Just my 2 cents....
    Pffff... I also like playing the game and it became a part of my day for last 19 months. But like in the beginning I enjoyed HC cuz it was quick and easy entertainment inbetween other schedules. With more and more content I'm not sure if I need that or if I'm willing to spend more time. You sound like a kid with lots of time to spare. Grow up, get a gf and a job and we'll talk about spending hours tipping on your cellphone or tab again...

  9. #54
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    6
    guys i wonder about what you say . you told that you dont have enough time to harvest resources. so if you really dont have useless time to waste why you spend your time to write posts here ?!
    the fact is so simple guys . UCOOL NEVER WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL !
    could you show me just 1 topic that they changed any features cause players didnt like it ?! so keep calm and continue playing hc or decide to leave it but dont waste your time by writing your feedback here ...

  10. #55
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveh View Post
    guys i wonder about what you say . you told that you dont have enough time to harvest resources. so if you really dont have useless time to waste why you spend your time to write posts here ?!
    the fact is so simple guys . UCOOL NEVER WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL !
    could you show me just 1 topic that they changed any features cause players didnt like it ?! so keep calm and continue playing hc or decide to leave it but dont waste your time by writing your feedback here ...
    Examples:

    Making trials and portals raidable,
    making raids on trials count for legendary quests,
    remove inspire,
    shorten championship,
    replace continents with choosable continents,
    show indicator in enchanting for max enchant,
    make gt setup only visible for officers,
    increase daily contribution to 800,
    introduce better chests for gold (silver chests),
    numerous changes to heroes breaking the game

    If you have ideas that get liked by alot of people and your thread is commented by many and discussed ... they listen ... then they discuss it internally ... chances are they decide that they dont wanna do it ...
    As for the examples above ... they sometimes decide to go forward with the change
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

    Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

  11. #56
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    I agree...Is just getting worse!

  12. #57
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    3
    Fix the bugs before adding new damn features! We have so many bugs aready and all you people think about is adding useless shit!
    Last edited by edswife; 07-08-2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Wrong

  13. #58
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    135
    Let wait till we see new features in game. Same like before, through years, I never expect any good features from ucool. No one works for free, wait & find out what ucool's business behind those 'new features'.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  14. #59
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    We've developed a whole new feature for our leaders to enhance their heroes' attributes and get more gear! Moreover, it is fun to play! We plan to release the Heroes Camp in July but cannot give an estimated release date.



    Tap on the Heroes Camp icon, and you will enter the following Heroes Camp interface.





    First of all, let's have a look at the War Hall. In the War Hall, you can produce 3 types of resources: Lumber, Ore and Mercury. Be aware that other players can attack your War Hall and plunder the resources!





    Now let's move to the Academy. The Academy offers books for you to research technology and give your heroes attributes boost. The book fragments can be obtained from Elite Campaign.





    The Training Field offers a boost of 3 specific attributes for each of your heroes. Different heroes get different 3 specific attributes boost.





    As you can see, resources are commonly used in all of the buildings. Therefore, we also have the Marketplace for you to exchange resources.





    Additionally, to allow our players to get more gear, we introduced the Forge for you to craft gear using resources, and the Furnace for you to disassemble useless gear in return of some resources.



    Best Regards
    Ember


    I love you Ember I play game MMO the game becoming like it too much

  15. #60
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    3
    I think this is an awesome new feature, I'm excited.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •