Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the new feature, the Heroes Camp

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Awesome feature!!
    Very exciting!
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The feature is very good, but implemented time for anything research is too bad. I started to play Heroes Charge by haven't that long waiting time

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    welcome to farmville 1.0

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The best feature of HC is that you don't need to log at 3 AM to claim resource or start research, if i want play a rts i would have played Clash of Clans not HC... very disappointed....

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud7th View Post
    The best feature of HC is that you don't need to log at 3 AM to claim resource or start research, if i want play a rts i would have played Clash of Clans not HC... very disappointed....
    RTS? coC is no RTS..REAL time Strategy...

However, donīt care about that at all, nowhere it says anything about time...on the screenshots you also donīt see.
    Looks more like you start something and it starts as Long as you stop it or have ressources.
    Or it will be like Caves...fine with me.

As said multiple times, changing of hero values Iīm much more concerned.....if not limited A LOT - it wonīt be who puts up correct Team to Counter, but just random guessing/luck how your "modded" heroes do against other "modded" heroes - nothing you can indluence or can use knowledge anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    RTS? coC is no RTS..REAL time Strategy...

However, donīt care about that at all, nowhere it says anything about time...on the screenshots you also donīt see.
    Looks more like you start something and it starts as Long as you stop it or have ressources.
    Or it will be like Caves...fine with me.

As said multiple times, changing of hero values Iīm much more concerned.....if not limited A LOT - it wonīt be who puts up correct Team to Counter, but just random guessing/luck how your "modded" heroes do against other "modded" heroes - nothing you can indluence or can use knowledge anymore....
    Indeed, it really needs to be limited.... However I doubt this feature even will be properly tested before its released.

Maybe Ferryman will be good now that you can give him MP and magic crit

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I played a game called Battle Nation would was a fun if quite simple game.

Then they added a lot of layers but turned a fun game into a mess for people who couldn't keep up.

I fear that HC is headed that direction.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    This feature could very well be the end of the game..

Very concerned about the boost to attributes. And skeptical at the benefits it brings re:balance.

Some heroes badly need an attribute buff to bring them into the game for the first time. But if they get brought up, the current meta will be boosted as well.

Give points to accuracy, and some heroes may do well (WS, Sniper) in current gameplay. But then TF may be getting mr, arm, dodge, and those heroes are back where they started, or worse..

Or check AP. He doesn't need a boost, but his plants definitely do.... His plants die and you have a space waster

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    i play that before, ya is was realy a mess

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I only hope that the game will not be overloaded and to much confused.

Untill now its just okay and not to much = easy to play

I have seen some other games where the providers have done during the time so worse updates that they lost many users and mostly if many user leave a game they don't come back.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    The game needed some tweaks and balance between heroes. Uncool decided to make it like an rpg and to open the gap between high spenders and the other? Small brains.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    why make a "simple" game "complicated"?

its stupid, we dont need that! we need different ways of action with the current game we have!

we need more ways to get gears so we can work with the most hero combos possible

WE DONT NEED A GAME THAT TAKES A LOT OF TIME LOGGING IN, FARMING, HARVESTING, MARKET, ETC ETC AND MESS ALL THE MECHANICS

Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a la(s) 12.57.56.jpg

New Comers
    I like the new feature
    But this is far away from making the old heros back to the game
    I'm sure no one will be wasting his resources on shadow leaf for example while he can do tf or rf
    Plus we have to wait and see how expencive the resources will be
    If it's something like booty gaves free to play it will be nice but i'm sure gems will affect the results and make the gap between high and low vips even worst
    I hope it's not something unfaire like gt and championship

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 d3xter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    why make a "simple" game "complicated"?

its stupid, we dont need that! we need different ways of action with the current game we have!

we need more ways to get gears so we can work with the most hero combos possible

WE DONT NEED A GAME THAT TAKES A LOT OF TIME LOGGING IN, FARMING, HARVESTING, MARKET, ETC ETC AND MESS ALL THE MECHANICS

Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a la(s) 12.57.56.jpg
    Pls speak four yourself and not for all of humanity... I for example really love the idea and would appreciate a lot more variety inside the game. I love the idea spending more time within the game with meaningful stuff you can do, because I actually like PLAYING the game. If you don't like to spend time in the game, go and play something different... Oh and just for your info, the new feature allows us to get more gear ....

Just my 2 cents....