Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Preview of the new feature, the Heroes Camp

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie View Post
    Is it just me or does this sound kinda sad?
    What is sad at this. I play heroes charge maybe combined over the day max 2 hours and that is waiting for train, sitting in train or do a short break... While PS4 have no time and play only weekend.

More sad are those without job, playing PC/Console all day...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie View Post
    >>>i invite anyone with a brain to look at the current situation and all situations in the past
    name 1 update where people didnt complain. u cant no matter wat ucool does u complain
    name 1 update where people didnt say they will quit or xx amount of players are leaving or left. u cant no matter wat ucool does u threaten to quit
    now look at current situation, is this update good or bad? no one knows cause the responses they get are the same regardless

now lets look at a real life example. ur kid gets a 100 on a test u slap them on the face, ur kid gets a 50 on a test u slap them on the face, ur kid gets a 0 on a test u slap them on the face. now y would ur kid even try? they wont even know wats good or bad ur giving them the same response.<<<

It's not about slapping someone. There are countless suggestions (check for yourself) to improve the game at all with the existing content. And if you want someones money it doesn't make sense just to offer your opinon and just your point of view. Yes the game is addicting but I know enough ppl who liked to spend time and money here and left. I must admit that after 1 1/2 year of daily playing after Camp realease my addiction is cooling down cuz it's a cellphone game. If I wanted to spend hours and hours everyday with that I'd buy a PS4...
    maybe my example wasnt precise enough? ill give a slightly more detailed one. ur kid gets a 100 the father slaps him and tells him he wants a 50, ur kid gets a 50 the mother slaps him and tells him she wants a 0, ur kid gets a 99 both the mother and father slaps him and tell him hes not listening. thats exactly wat these forums are doing. i see all the "suggestions" being thrown around and when ucool actually takes someones suggestion another group of complainers get mad come on forums and complain vice versa.

theres a group of u that dont like the feature i get it, but u cannot deny the fact theres a group of us that like the feature. people that complain dont see both/all sides, u cant always be pleased. if there are 3-4-5-6 diff groups simple math just tells u ur only pleased 33%,25%,20%,16% of the time. if u go around complaining the remaining % of the time like wat people are always doing here u get a forum flooded with complaints even when ucool is doing just fine.

New Comers

Thumbs up Remove Heroes Camp

Hi there!

This is cubbie. S92, Guild Leader of Mutiny, a multi champion guild tournament guild.
    The new Heroes Camp feature has caused much grief and many high paying vip is considering quitting.
    Please relook at this feature as we are a strategy based guild that plans much for guild tournament.
    This makes the teams unbalanced as we don't know what we are up against and we don't know ourselves how each guild member's characters are as well.
    It serves to confuse and drives people to give up the game.

Cubbie

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hm, after a short time i am starting to like the new feature. Sure, there might be the problem of increasing the gap between low and high vips but lets wait and see how this will influence arena, GA and GT.
    What I find good it that I just ve to look every 10 hours into war hall to collect stuff. 10 hours, thats ok.
    What I find good as well is that the academy features primarily more excotic heroes. Maybe a chance to bring them back in game (or in the case of FG make them interesting for the first time).

However, I ve one point that I would like to have improved:

In the camp it takes 3 hours to train a hero. So, to be effective I ve to log in every 3 (!) hours to start a new training. That is not acceptable for me. Just consider that most people have to work or even to sleep... ;-)

Suggestion: Include a freature by which we can set up to 4 heroes in a (waiting) queue (including the possibility to train the same hero in sequence). THis would make the training more comfortable.

What I also dont like is that I do not know the caps of the lvls for building. Academy is clear, but what are the max. lvl for war hall and training camp?

Finally I still dont now, if the camp lvl influences the amount of stats increase per single training. (i know that the camp lvl determines the cap for the stats). In other words, is the probability higher to gain (for example) more HP in a single training if you do it in camp lvl 12 than in camp lvl 4?

To your questions:
    Every building is capped at lvl5, trainingscamp could be lvl 35. With WH3 cap for trainingscamp is 18
    Ans yes, according to rules the higher trainingscsmp is the higher the chance to get higher boosts. Basically it seems to be true, at Trainingsfield 12 I definitely had higher boosts as lower lvls, but still there are chances to get something really low and with really low I mean only +1 where it also could be +50

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    To your questions:
    Every building is capped at lvl5, trainingscamp could be lvl 35. With WH3 cap for trainingscamp is 18
    Ans yes, according to rules the higher trainingscsmp is the higher the chance to get higher boosts. Basically it seems to be true, at Trainingsfield 12 I definitely had higher boosts as lower lvls, but still there are chances to get something really low and with really low I mean only +1 where it also could be +50
    Thanks.
    Thanks.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Success?

Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    upgrading war hall from 3 to 4 costs 1mil lumber and 1 mil stone, the vault keeps safe only 80k for each
    how we will reach 1 mil from 80k while we will be raided and the resources will keep go down?
    Server: 63 Mayor Bar
    Guild: BLackLisT

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Of course it's success. You can call it fail if he lose 4 HP, 1 Armor and 1 MR

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Can someone confirm, if I train a hero, will his new stats show in the rest of the game? (Like Arena)
    Because I have some heroes trained (some even 3 times in a row) and I don't see them dealing more damage.

did anyone else find god mode defenders in war hall?
    tonight i found this kind of team again and i took video

https://youtu.be/ZF_s_9fS7GM

is it normal?
    Server: 63 Mayor Bar
    Guild: BLackLisT

Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    Can someone confirm, if I train a hero, will his new stats show in the rest of the game? (Like Arena)
    Because I have some heroes trained (some even 3 times in a row) and I don't see them dealing more damage.
    3 Times a row is nothing, difference so marginal you won't really notice. Especially as if you fight different heroes, they have different armor, Magic res, buffs from others etc... We talk about 40-50 times to get near maximum of Trainingsfield 18 (max for WH3)... And some have 1 hero at that maximum... And once they get to Warhall 4 or even 5,trainingsfield gets to 26 then 30 and max boost increases further...
    My Sorceress is at +600 MP and definitely deals more dmg

New Comers
    pokok na iyeu mah fitur koplok weee

teu kudu aya kakieuan, ngarusak game aja deploper koplok teh

lieur jadina.... mending berangkat ewean weeeh lah

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbie View Post
    Hi there!

This is cubbie. S92, Guild Leader of Mutiny, a multi champion guild tournament guild.
    The new Heroes Camp feature has caused much grief and many high paying vip is considering quitting.
    Please relook at this feature as we are a strategy based guild that plans much for guild tournament.
    This makes the teams unbalanced as we don't know what we are up against and we don't know ourselves how each guild member's characters are as well.
    It serves to confuse and drives people to give up the game.

Cubbie

Most strong guilds are strategy based. Many guilds are multi champions.

Deal with it....we all do.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

War hall lvl 4 way to expensive get real ucool with difficulty lvls. You need to limit the amount of time one player can be plundered a day! There is no way to defend agains charged attacker with multiple teams how is that meant to be fair in relation to defender and attacker?!?!?!? You have 0 chance do defend your resources think about how unlogical your new feature is