Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the new feature, the Heroes Camp

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade View Post
    In fact i like the update. We can make something useful from gear we dont need plus Create some (nevermind it takes days to forge - I already wait for days some gear from raid). We can Strengthen up heroes we want, so for instance we dont have all, the same Dwarf Warrior. It will make some variations, which is good. Higher VIP will have more out of this, but its logical they pay for it.
    Someone should explain better Academy functioning
    the forge is 4 day =))

and can only forge 1 item at one time...UFUCK

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    the forge is 4 day =))

and can only forge 1 item at one time...UFUCK
    ▲▲

Perfect example of a Menow rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Blastnugget View Post
    ▲▲

Perfect example of a Menow rofl
    ▲▲

Perfect example of a mesmartass rofl

▲▲

Perfect example of a mesmartass rofl
    you lost all posting credibility when you typed in ''UFUCK'',spoiled little brats need to learn the meaning of the word respect,doubt you will change your ways,people like you normally end up on the we˝fare line or getting their asses kicked,hopefully both of those will happen to you.

dont bother replying,you're being put on ignore.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yes they sure did!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i just have 2 simple question. we need red gears for upgrade our heroes. gc5 drop just 1-2 good red gear every week . other drops are some useless gears like angle crystals and bloody dagger . raids drop rates are really low cause there is just 6-7 good gears that 50 peoples want them so we need wait finish each raid 2-3 times to get a simple red gear . another way was buying them at gt shop and it's totally useless since ucool start to put all good vip heroes there . the only way we had was harvesting its fragments 1 by 1 with using our stamina on normal quest . and now for the sake of new features we should hit useless elite stages to get book fragments!
    so my simple question are :
    1- how can we get rare red gears after that ?!
    2- do you really believe that this game is free to play anymore?! ( you really think that a non vip player could access all hc features during his/her whole life ?! )

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    If you look at the stats, you'll also notice that the power of the hero has also increased in the normal game...so yea is MANDATORY to play the new bullshit camp...This sucks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    forging time is different for every gear. But never mind, I have one possibility more to gain gear, not only raiding and guild raids. Right now at 102 lvl i need for example at least 10 wraith Loricas and whole guild wants them - I am 5th on the waiting list. How long I will wait? 2-3 complete guild raids? Or to raid for pieces, it took me some 5 days gathering pieces and spend all stamina on that! So, when you put it this way, i can wait a week, i dont care - its in the background..
    lvl 108 -- Guild: Slark (International) -- Server 11 Old Curse -- Vip 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kaveh View Post
    i just have 2 simple question. we need red gears for upgrade our heroes. gc5 drop just 1-2 good red gear every week . other drops are some useless gears like angle crystals and bloody dagger . raids drop rates are really low cause there is just 6-7 good gears that 50 peoples want them so we need wait finish each raid 2-3 times to get a simple red gear . another way was buying them at gt shop and it's totally useless since ucool start to put all good vip heroes there . the only way we had was harvesting its fragments 1 by 1 with using our stamina on normal quest . and now for the sake of new features we should hit useless elite stages to get book fragments!
    so my simple question are :
    1- how can we get rare red gears after that ?!
    2- do you really believe that this game is free to play anymore?! ( you really think that a non vip player could access all hc features during his/her whole life ?! )
    ikr..

1. well ucool give us way to produce gear we desire with forge, but they restrain us with elite book farming, it is like more work to do, nothing gets better.

2. from the first this game is not meant for free to play. but when orange2 gear time, this game more friendly with f2p user.. but now.... everyone know it.
    from new feature:
    - revenge spam = gem burner (richer you, faster you will get that 1 million resource bullshit to upgrade your main hall to lvl 4)
    - all instant finish button
    - trade gem with resource
    LOL... they have lots brilliant idea to replace that fcking legendary "inspiration button"

TBH... this feature more dangerous than inspiration button, because will affect your heroes stats that will create unbalance.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    ikr..

1. well ucool give us way to produce gear we desire with forge, but they restrain us with elite book farming, it is like more work to do, nothing gets better.

2. from the first this game is not meant for free to play. but when orange2 gear time, this game more friendly with f2p user.. but now.... everyone know it.
    from new feature:
    - revenge spam = gem burner (richer you, faster you will get that 1 million resource bullshit to upgrade your main hall to lvl 4)
    - all instant finish button
    - trade gem with resource
    LOL... they have lots brilliant idea to replace that fcking legendary "inspiration button"

TBH... this feature more dangerous than inspiration button, because will affect your heroes stats that will create unbalance.
    Want to win championship, use the permanent inspiration.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

New Comers
    Is anyone else getting, "LOW_POINT" when they try and train at Training Academy?

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Want to win championship, use the permanent inspiration.
    inspiration will only affect championship. but this? spam gem = you get more stat for everything

Tell me how to beat 90k teams?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm not liking this new feature, it is obviously a money grab for ucool. This may be the final dagger for heroes charge. Pokemon anyone?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    this is biggiest shit you made in game. players start quitting becouse of this