Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the new feature, the Heroes Camp

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by oSinNombre View Post
    I'm not liking this new feature, it is obviously a money grab for ucool. This may be the final dagger for heroes charge. Pokemon anyone?
    I'd disagree with you that it's a money grab. While I do not like this feature, because of the grind, I do understand that low vip can grow just as quickly as high ViP's with the exception of removing the building duration. (10 hours on most camps) All players can dig for more resources as much as they want, as long as they are smart with their heroes. That puts no limit on how many resources you can gain...it just means you will have to battle more.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Questions over questions

So can anyone yet answer me:
    - can you train a hero multiple times?
    - is there a cap in boosting the stats of a hero or is it open-ended?
    - is there a cap in the numbers of training per hero (if so it would be stupid to train heroes in low lvl camps)?
    - does the ratio of stats per invested rescources become improved with higher lvl buildings?

and finally,

how does this academy work - here i ve no idea at all.

If anyone could help me this would be great.

Just another remark. If there is no cap at all, indeed this is like the inspire buttom from the championship and th end of the game.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brantdman View Post
    I'd disagree with you that it's a money grab. While I do not like this feature, because of the grind, I do understand that low vip can grow just as quickly as high ViP's with the exception of removing the building duration. (10 hours on most camps) All players can dig for more resources as much as they want, as long as they are smart with their heroes. That puts no limit on how many resources you can gain...it just means you will have to battle more.
    You can change gems in for resources at the marketplace...eg. 100 gems is 3k wook, 3k Ore or 600 mercury
    And that at MArketplace Lvl1 40 times, with each upgrade more often....

New Comers
    Had to create an account for this... It was a good idea, but ucool just broke the game. This changes the entire dynamics of the game into pay to win. It is worse than the infamous "inspire" button, because it affects the heroes in the game in a big way. We will start seeing unbeatable arena teams and guilds in GT. Big pocket spenders and guilds are going to have a hayday with all the options to gem out resources and building upgrades in hero camp. We already have guildmates leaving or talking about leaving due to this "upgrade". We will see a mass exodus after everyone starts seeing the effects of hero camp very soon. Hope there is something left....

another shitty update
    well done ucool

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    anyone know of a place where i can buy a good canoe?

with all the tears going on today im going to need it rofl

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Has anybody upgraded a hero already? I don't know if it's worth doing it now or waiting until you level up the Train Field a bit.
    Name: Vertigel
    ID: 9726442
    Team Level: 102
    Server: 63 - Mayor Bar
    VIP Level: VIP-0

Guild: Aftermath
    ID: 110019506
    Position: Officer

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SPI Draeganblaze View Post
    Had to create an account for this... It was a good idea, but ucool just broke the game. This changes the entire dynamics of the game into pay to win. It is worse than the infamous "inspire" button, because it affects the heroes in the game in a big way. We will start seeing unbeatable arena teams and guilds in GT. Big pocket spenders and guilds are going to have a hayday with all the options to gem out resources and building upgrades in hero camp. We already have guildmates leaving or talking about leaving due to this "upgrade". We will see a mass exodus after everyone starts seeing the effects of hero camp very soon. Hope there is something left....
    so is it big spenders or guilds? because big spenders is one thing but belonging to a guild is another,if you're in a crappy guild its no ones fault,and how exactly does being in a guild affect the hero camp?

answer is IN NO WAY,one thing doesnt have to do anything with the other,dont even know why you put guild in there.

i have alot of low vip players as friends and in my guild and none of them are complaining,they are actually quite happy,content is content and this is CONTENT.

mass exodus? hahahaha,got any numbers or data to back that claim?

waiting.....

still waiting.....

thought so,nothing to see here folks just another whiny 'menow' who is big on self entitlement and instant gratification.

1204c7.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    Stamina

With the new release of the Heroes Camp, there is a ridiculous need to farm elite stages for book items. The drop rate is super low as it normally is with other elite items.

How does uCool expect players to compete and keep up with the amount of stamina needed to stay competitive in this game?

I would make two suggestions.

Suggestion 1: Increase the amount of contributed stamina/guild points to 1,000/day for players. This would allow for a faster reset of raids, giving players a bit more opportunity to collect items there.

Suggestion 2: Allow excess soul stones to be traded for stamina in either the soul shop or at least include it in the marketplace as an item to trade for.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastnugget View Post
    so is it big spenders or guilds? because big spenders is one thing but belonging to a guild is another,if you're in a crappy guild its no ones fault,and how exactly does being in a guild affect the hero camp?

answer is IN NO WAY,one thing doesnt have to do anything with the other,dont even know why you put guild in there.

i have alot of low vip players as friends and in my guild and none of them are complaining,they are actually quite happy,content is content and this is CONTENT.

mass exodus? hahahaha,got any numbers or data to back that claim?

waiting.....

still waiting.....

thought so,nothing to see here folks just another whiny 'menow' who is big on self entitlement and instant gratification.

1204c7.jpg

I hate feeding trolls, but i guess I could clarify some points of my post (thought it was succinct and to the point). The reason I said guild is because in the end game you have people forming super guilds where all the big spenders jump servers and merge big guilds to dominate Guild Tournament. Big spenders will gem through all the wait times and gem up resources which will all be used to mass evolve their heroes. Thus you will start seeing unbeatable arena teams and guilds full of big spenders owning guild tournament.

I never stated anything about VIP status anywhere in my post. I merely said it creates a pay to win environment for the reasons listed above. I thought the "inspire" button was a stupid idea that allowed people to purchase a tournament win, but I did not complain. I just chose to ignore that championship.

I don't know where you came up with the idea that i want handouts or instant gratification. I actually believe in just the opposite. I want it harder to be able to level your heroes up in hero camp. I don't want people who have the ability to blow thousands of dollars on a cell phone game to be able to level their heroes up as fast as they can buy gems. I even stated in my post that it was a good idea implemented with poor features that benifit deep pockets. I would like the update if they put a cap of how many diamonds you could blow on it.

How could I have numbers or data to back up a claim that has not happened yet. I said i forsee a mass exodus because this game has become a money and time sink if you want to compete. I stuck with this game through every other update that made people scream that it would be the downfall of the game. I merely came on here to voice the growing dissent I have witnessed on my server and let the makers of the game know that people are already leaving the game, and there are a bunch more who are expressing thier intention to leave the game if they notice game breaking changes that may very well happen with this unbalanced update. Many casual gamers with families will no longer put time or money in, and that is a very large population of the game. I buy every supscription card for this game, but I am going to stop until I see how this pans out.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I would like to know if training heroes is a set number per hero (like 10 times) or each hero has the same max that you can reach faster if you train at higher train hall level. Without knowing this the whole thing is on hold for me.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I guess it works that way:
    If you upgrade your trainings hall you see max capacity of attributes increasing.
    So trainings hall lvl determines the limit a hero can gain through trainings.
    Each time you train a hero you get a random increase of the 3 attributes shown for that hero, but limit is determined through trainings hall lvl.

If limit is e.g. 270 Magic Power, you can train your DM and Sorceress and so on, so every hero that gains Magic power as long as they get 270 MP...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    We have lost 3 guild members(Quit the Game), because of this update. Thanks for that. I like this game, because of the leisure of it. This update takes that away and then some. I am going to continue to play, but I know it is not going to be as fun anymore.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I guess it works that way:
    If you upgrade your trainings hall you see max capacity of attributes increasing.
    So trainings hall lvl determines the limit a hero can gain through trainings.
    Each time you train a hero you get a random increase of the 3 attributes shown for that hero, but limit is determined through trainings hall lvl.

If limit is e.g. 270 Magic Power, you can train your DM and Sorceress and so on, so every hero that gains Magic power as long as they get 270 MP...
    So there is no cap on number of times you can train a hero? Everyone can get to max provided they up training hall to max and train a hero as many times as it takes to reach max capacity?