Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's give uCool some ideas.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Let's give uCool some ideas.

Firstly let's please keep this from devolving into a "we hate uCool" bitchfest. We all know they are far from perfect. In an effort to make the game better I propose we use this thread to give uCool ideas to "borrow" for new, upcoming heroes. I'd like to see new heroes that can shake up the meta instead of "deals massive aoe damage".

Ideas for new hero skills I've been thinking about (be they passive or active):

- a hero that blocks enemy heroes from passing beyond him. Would block turtle fighter, Sapper, Ninja Assassin, etc..
    - a hero that prevents or reduces healing abilities.
    - a hero that reduces damage of aoe attacks.
    - a hero that can steal healing from enemies.
    - a hero that destroys all shields as part of its ultimate or as another skill.
    - a hero that randomly shuffles the positions of all heroes currently alive.
    Keep it going if you have any good ideas. To keep the game interesting I think we need more strategic variety. Love to hear new ideas!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Before everything, there should be a "try" button for heroes that can only be used for duels.

As for ideas:
    A hero the devour one hero, both will lose health and energy over time
    A hero that hits harder the longer the battle progress
    A hero that deals more damage to levitating and flying heroes
    A hero that deals more damage to ground heroes
    A hero that is immune to all CC and his ultimate protect all allies from CC
    A hero that doubles the effect of CC

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    don't cheat yourself they never listen to people
    a hero that when she dies she sacrifice his own max hp and recovery allies hp.
    an archer (or any) back line hero that when somebody target him he changes his place and keep himself safe

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Just one idea.

Quit putting so many new Hero's Tournament store.

You have put in so many Hero's now that there is almost no room for the Red items we want & thats what you put it there for, not to keep Hero Soul Stones out of reach. It was for Red Gear if we win bets.

What you have done with the Tournament Store is use it to keep us from the Red items we were getting & to make it close to impossable to get the Soul Stones we need for new Hero's.

Put it back the way it was, Hero Soul Stones in the outside stores like you have always done & put the Red Gear back in the Tournament Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogie8596 View Post
    Just one idea.

Quit putting so many new Hero's Tournament store.

You have put in so many Hero's now that there is almost no room for the Red items we want & thats what you put it there for, not to keep Hero Soul Stones out of reach. It was for Red Gear if we win bets.

What you have done with the Tournament Store is use it to keep us from the Red items we were getting & to make it close to impossable to get the Soul Stones we need for new Hero's.

Put it back the way it was, Hero Soul Stones in the outside stores like you have always done & put the Red Gear back in the Tournament Store.

Agree 100% stop broken tournament shop on my serv only few players buyin ss ther 90% need red gears !!!

I also have another idea....

I would like to have the ability to trade gear with my Guildmates, just in the Guild not everywhere.

It goes like this. My friend needs Bibles & I have a lot of them, I need Antique Halberds & he has some of those so we trade items. 1 item for 1 item.

Fair trade & we both have what we need to make gear we want.

I don't know how hard it would be to do it but it would be a nice feature.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogie8596 View Post
    I also have another idea....

I would like to have the ability to trade gear with my Guildmates, just in the Guild not everywhere.

It goes like this. My friend needs Bibles & I have a lot of them, I need Antique Halberds & he has some of those so we trade items. 1 item for 1 item.

Fair trade & we both have what we need to make gear we want.

I don't know how hard it would be to do it but it would be a nice feature.
    You're definitely not the first to think of this, but Ucool likes our money too much to do this.

New Comers
    Yeah UCool would never allow trading of items, just doesn't make sense for them. One alternative I've been thinking about is to have a new marketplace where you could trade items of the same rarity/tier level at a certain ratio for the item you are after (let's say trading 4-6 antique halberds or wizard books for 1 staff of rawlis).

One way item trading would work is if ucool implemented a trading tax in gems. Eg: An Essence of Spirits sells for 156000 gold. To buy this from a guild market you need to pay your guild mate the 156k gold plus pay ucool a 1.5% guild market tax in gems. 156k x 1.5% = 2340 gems. Ucool could then vary the tax rate and have 0% tax rate events for 3 days.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Eggs View Post
    One way item trading would work is if ucool implemented a trading tax in gems. Eg: An Essence of Spirits sells for 156000 gold. To buy this from a guild market you need to pay your guild mate the 156k gold plus pay ucool a 1.5% guild market tax in gems. 156k x 1.5% = 2340 gems. Ucool could then vary the tax rate and have 0% tax rate events for 3 days.
    IF this trading was every implemented, I doubt the currency would be in Gold since it is so easily attainable.
    Either gems or some new unique currency (like GT coins) that can only be used there and are hard to get.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    I agree as well!! I think its kinda lame you cant get CA TP SC etc unless your guild basically wins every tourney your not going to get any ss anytime fast...
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    Does anyone remember about a year ago when Ucool gave everyone red envelopes that gave you the ability to send diamonds to friends or members. That was neat, and a good way to shower someone with diamonds.
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)

New Comers
    It would be nice to see a female of color represented in the game. There is not a single one.

New Comers
    Succubus is purple.... that's a color

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by piyrse View Post
    Succubus is purple.... that's a color
    DA is violet