Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legendary skill 2

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Legendary skill 2

This has been suggested before, an additional skill to each character to possibly change the playing field. If not an extra skill, what about a second legendary skill that a hero can acquire once they reached red. I already know it's far fetched, would take alot to implement, data, codes, engine i know how complicated it can be. I just think that if Ucool have no plans on tweaking unused heroes, why not add this feature to possibly balance the roster out??

Thoughts?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They can't implement basic things, you believe this has a chance to be considered?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    The best "balancer" skill would be a true shot for bad heroes like pilot, sniper etc. The skill would make all active skills hit 100% to heroes at a certain level. Normal attacks would still be subject to accuracy/dodge chances.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    this is great idea. One extra skill for Legendary heroes ( or choose 1 from 3 )
    http://uncle-sash.minitroopers.com/
    www.genesis-mining.com Use code "1ZCDJB" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    Interesting
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Too early. Once they complete the first legendary of all heroes then we can talk about second legendary.

New Comers
    Some legendary skills are so week!!! For examle the legendary of Swordmaster... It looks not fair regarding to gamers who collected the Swordmaster about half year. Really, an Eagle and Turtle which are being collected just during one month both are much stronger with there skills than Swordmaster, Sapper, Ember Blade and Deathknight together under Swordmaster's legendary skill. What a bull shit!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SORDIS View Post
    Some legendary skills are so week!!! For examle the legendary of Swordmaster... It looks not fair regarding to gamers who collected the Swordmaster about half year. Really, an Eagle and Turtle which are being collected just during one month both are much stronger with there skills than Swordmaster, Sapper, Ember Blade and Deathknight together under Swordmaster's legendary skill. What a bull shit!
    For reference, the Swordmanship hereos are: Admiral, Arcane Sapper, Crossed Knight, Deathknight, Demon Assasin, Depths Voice, Ember Blade, Rose Fencer, Swordmaster, and War Chief

Yes. Some Legendaries seem to be more effective in the meta than others. But at the same time, regardless of how good the Legendary Skill itself is, it does buff the hero some. They get a new gear item and a new skill, of which buffs their power and stats.
    Also, it's obviously about experimenting and finding the best team. Not only that, but using that best team against an ideal counterable opponent.
    However, I would personally say that Swordmaster is an exception. In that since he is like the "face" of the game (or at least was for a long time) and that he should be quite good. I know early game I thought he was like the best hero because he was the only hero in Soul Shop and Soul Shop coins were hard to get then.

New Comers
    Having a red skill for each hero would be amazing but they need to finish the legendaries first

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    And this crazybulk stuff is a great idea. One extra skill for Legendary heroes ( or choose 1 from 3 )
    Yay, I think this is a good idea too.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by FranklynSoma View Post
    Yay, I think this is a good idea too.

i think that it would be amazing if for each new legendary they implemented the choice 1 0f 3. That would change the whole game though. They can't handle what they have, but, with a good designer, this would be an awesome way to expand, and make it more interesting. All the energy and time devoted to heros camp.... if THIS is what they chose it would be SO much more interesting. They never will. hell, they haven't figured out how to code a new skin for each legendary. much less effort to just give them each a yellow halo. height of laziness. +1x1000 on the suggestion though!
    Last edited by stitchpuller; 09-22-2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: oice, not ooze

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    One idea could be a Special skill for WoG substitutes (so the 6th hero come to battlefield when 1 of your others die).
    Those could have a Special skill only activated once when entering battle - that would increase strategic fun part of WoG even more...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Really? Ugh.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    anyone of you have tried this kind of legendary skill. please post it and how to achieve it.
    Stress Relieves-
    my habit of exploring with-
    http://adultreportonline.com/

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by humptydumpty View Post
    anyone of you have tried this kind of legendary skill. please post it and how to achieve it.
    Ehmm, this is about discussing idea. Nothing of it is in game....