Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ability to modify GT teams when not in GT anymore

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Yeah, my long post reply to Henry got lost to the moderation, but my subsequent question regarding why I was being moderated didn't.... Lol good times....
    On a tangent. Anyone know the cooldown on admiration? I can't give admiration out at all these days.

Re:OP. I would love to be able to go back and view setups post-knockout. Every lane can be greyed out, but it would be helpful to take note of how many teams people had and what setups, team power etc, and be able to connect that data to the results.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    On a tangent. Anyone know the cooldown on admiration? I can't give admiration out at all these days.

Re:OP. I would love to be able to go back and view setups post-knockout. Every lane can be greyed out, but it would be helpful to take note of how many teams people had and what setups, team power etc, and be able to connect that data to the results.
    I can give out Admiration twice a day, every day (the quantity you can do, 1 or 2, is dependent on your VIP level; but the frequency should be the same for everyone - every day)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar

Are you the highest lvl in your guild? And the only one? That might be why...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Are you the highest lvl in your guild? And the only one? That might be why...
    Agreed. You can only admire guide mates of the same TL or higher

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ah sorry! Not admiration. I meant reputation, the kind of admiration you can give in this forum. It is continuously saying I need to "spread it around" but never lets me give reputation to certain forum members.

Ah sorry! Not admiration. I meant reputation, the kind of admiration you can give in this forum. It is continuously saying I need to "spread it around" but never lets me give reputation to certain forum members.

Ahh. I don't know if there is a cooldown. I just think that if you give reputation to someone, that you have to give reputation to X number of other people before you can give it to again to the original person. I'm not sure what X is those.