Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ability to modify GT teams when not in GT anymore

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar

Ability to modify GT teams when not in GT anymore

As the title says, it would be very helpful to be able to modify and create one's GT teams when they are no longer in the current Grand Tournament. For reference, this would occur after they have been defeated in the current GT season, or after the tournaments ends but before the next one starts (would provide additional days). While we are able to do this the single day before the tournament starts, the ability to plan and set up teams further in advance would be very helpful for strategizing (especially on days like this upcoming Monday and Tuesday when Season 11 starts and where the United States celebrates their Independence Day, a weekend and week where many people travel and spend time with family; this is no excuse, but simply a convenience factor).

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    As the title says, it would be very helpful to be able to modify and create one's GT teams when they are no longer in the current Grand Tournament. For reference, this would occur after they have been defeated in the current GT season, or after the tournaments ends but before the next one starts (would provide additional days). While we are able to do this the single day before the tournament starts, the ability to plan and set up teams further in advance would be very helpful for strategizing (especially on days like this upcoming Monday and Tuesday when Season 11 starts and where the United States celebrates their Independence Day, a weekend and week where many people travel and spend time with family; this is no excuse, but simply a convenience factor).
    I think you CAN do that....before the tournament ends I mean...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    I think you CAN do that....before the tournament ends I mean...
    Nah, once your guild is out you can no longer "enter the battlefield"

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Nah, once your guild is out you can no longer "enter the battlefield"
    Yes, I think you can...go into the schedule and view the battles from there...or the little magnifying glass if you make it to the top 16...the one related to your last battle...

Or what about simply being able to see who you are going to fight in preliminaries during signup? Or at least who is signed up for that Group in total

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Yes, I think you can...go into the schedule and view the battles from there...or the little magnifying glass if you make it to the top 16...the one related to your last battle...
    You can watch the battles, but this is about change teams. That you can't do

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You can watch the battles, but this is about change teams. That you can't do
    Oh gosh I must've not been thinking....you're right, once the battle is fought the buttons for team composition are gone and at least two of the little camps are on fire....

Bump

Yeah, now that we are in the middle of a GT season, it is definitely not possible.
    This would be good when the understanding of why a GT battle was lost is still fresh in your mind.

Bump

Yeah, now that we are in the middle of a GT season, it is definitely not possible.
    This would be good when the understanding of why a GT battle was lost is still fresh in your mind.
    Isn't it more or less a crap shoot for the most part as far as team compositions go? I mean, there are three or four teams of the overpowered heroes, and then just randoms through until you exhaust your roster of heroes....sometimes you catch a lucky break with the lower teams and streak, sometimes you don't... It's more to do with lane setups, no?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Do you really think that???

Sure it's mostly about Lane setup/matching.
    You won't win a 60% Lane with a 20%
    But the more equal (in power and amount) 2 matching lanes are, the more team setup is important.

This goes down to every team. Most guilds have guidelines for that. Good teams can easily turn a battle...
    Healing setups, power manipulated teams (r1/red with orange mixed, or 4 men teams), which teams you use at top, Ninja counters spread over lot of teams (to counter ninja/healing setups).

This is the essence of winning close matches...

Why am I needing moderator approval suddenly?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Happened with me before. According to Betty it's an IP related issue, i am sure it's not. I changed account because of it.
    Check with Bin, i think the same thing happened with him. Not sure how he solve it though.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I got such issues quite often, like 4+ times, I either use another account to ask ucool remove pending status or I post a 'pending' thread in Game Issue complain about that.

I personally do not believe IP issue, because if that is IP, my 2nd account would got the same issue and I never can post anything by any accounts. That issue caused manually by admin, although you never know why.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Do you really think that???

Sure it's mostly about Lane setup/matching.
    You won't win a 60% Lane with a 20%
    But the more equal (in power and amount) 2 matching lanes are, the more team setup is important.

This goes down to every team. Most guilds have guidelines for that. Good teams can easily turn a battle...
    Healing setups, power manipulated teams (r1/red with orange mixed, or 4 men teams), which teams you use at top, Ninja counters spread over lot of teams (to counter ninja/healing setups).

This is the essence of winning close matches...
    Couldn't have said it better. Thanks for clarifying that Henry

Oddly enough I got a warning on one of my posts last night that I needed my post to be reviewed by a Moderator as well. But when I tried posting it again, it worked. I thought it was something local to my account. Interesting that it happened to others last night as well.

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks for clarifying that Henry

Oddly enough I got a warning on one of my posts last night that I needed my post to be reviewed by a Moderator as well. But when I tried posting it again, it worked. I thought it was something local to my account. Interesting that it happened to others last night as well.
    Yeah, my long post reply to Henry got lost to the moderation, but my subsequent question regarding why I was being moderated didn't.... Lol good times....