Thread: Almighty Fragments Trigger Green Dot

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar

Almighty Fragments Trigger Green Dot

Does anybody else wish that Almighty Fragments did NOT trip a green dot to be displayed when you only have enough fragments to craft an item using one or more Almighty fragment?

For me, it's difficult to discern what you actually have enough fragments for [e.g. withough Almighty fragments]. Personally I treat Almighty Fragments as special and don't use then willy nilly, for lack of a better term. Some optional indicator would be nice.

Edit: Or a different color dot (signifying that the item can be crafted with the use of Almighty Fragments only)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Trigger purple or orange dot accordingly would be nice but what are the chances ucool will improve one of these many small and user-friendly ideas that we have contribute overs the years?

Probably unlikely that they wll. But I still post it. I can only be upset with the moderators if they dont implement it. But if I don't post I just get frustrated at myself every time I think about it or wish for that feature.

Does anybody else get annoyed with the Green Dot on ALL of your gear?
    How does everybody else overcome it (without using all your Almighty Fragments)?