Thread: Servers below 56

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Servers below 56

which ones are good to migrate to? whats the guild activity and all heroes powers look like?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    There are many good guilds below your server, it depends on what you're looking for - most servers are being dominated by one guild with a few exceptions here and there, the top guilds reach max activity of 40k every day (even if the leaderboards only show 95-100k 3d activity, damn you US players! )

I'm from server 48, what's your AHP if I may ask?
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Approx 895k. I may have people follow me to a server

New Comers
    If u interested come join UNYU S45 we need more people with 850k Ahp + . Our server has 3 strong guild. We compete very well on arena and grand arena, if u looking for more alive server and more challenge on arena and grand arena UNYU S45 is your best choice.

Until now, honestly we are semifinalist on last season GT (44-50 server) .Our guild activity is around 97k-100k points. Maybe we are not super strong guild but we are tactical guild

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Guild RUSSIA (from server 26 ID:34123) recruiting new members.

We are the top International guild with the core formed of Russians from all over the world and our friends who are also spread widely and speak different languages. Common communication language is English but it doesn't prohibit you to speak on your mother language if you have met someone who speaks same language.

We dominate on our server, controlling Arena and Grand Arena. So you will always get your top place and rewards just need to be on time for it.

We have three WhatsApp groups:
    1. Chat where we can discuss whatever we want to.
    2. Arena where you can see your reward schedule and ask your mates to give you a lift on your way to the rewards.
    3. Tournament - where we discuss tactic and strategy and also help and answer questions about better teams formation.

We are 2 times winner of the tournament and many time finalists.

Our requirements are:

1. Level 102, overall power starting from 900k+,at least have 16 strong teams for tournament, activity in guild raids and also top over all activity 800 per/day.
    2. Respect every member in the guild if some argues have arisen you can ask officers to moderate them with all respect and fairness.

Officers and guild members are all very friendly and helpful to each other, so problems are not frequent.

How to find us.
    You can leave your request here or drop us a line on the following addresses:

Для Русско язычных (for Russian speaking)
    WhatsAPP +9182205960
    Line +79182205960 or ID klenya88

For English speaking applicants
    WhatsApp +447548657699

http://vk.com/yashinakanester
    http://vk.com/klenya88

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join server 18 number 1 guild Bloodborne. 4 GT wins and 8 times finalists. We are looking for player who are looking for new home to join. open for active player with 850K+

New Comers
    Sorry to post here since I cannot create a new post, but friends and I are also looking to migrate to servers 56 and below.

We are also 3 players looking to migrate to join a top guild that is doing well in GT. Two of us are 1m+ power and the third is 930k (and rising). All 3 of us can create 17+ teams each for GT all orange or higher quality.

Please PM me if you have room or will create room for 3 players to join.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAGamer View Post
    Sorry to post here since I cannot create a new post, but friends and I are also looking to migrate to servers 56 and below.

We are also 3 players looking to migrate to join a top guild that is doing well in GT. Two of us are 1m+ power and the third is 930k (and rising). All 3 of us can create 17+ teams each for GT all orange or higher quality.

Please PM me if you have room or will create room for 3 players to join.

come to s33, paradox, 45289,top 3 guild atm, with 92k Guild Activity, thx u

Ahp approx 950k, any good options after this season?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    are you moving alone or with friends ?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    are you moving alone or with friends ?
    Moving alone

New Comers
    I have 3 of us total that are looking for a new guild - I am 940k and the other 2 are 840k+ - Looking for server 60 and under

Message me