Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Crusade loot is shit ucool i fuck yo mamas

  1. #31
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    After the last "improvement" in crusade loot things got shit.as for gc loot it does seem that good loot has less chances of showing
    Why didn't you fuck anyone's mom in this post? Sigh. You're getting soft on me!!!
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

  2. #32
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Why didn't you fuck anyone's mom in this post? Sigh. You're getting soft on me!!!
    Your name scare him!

  3. #33
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    No worries, sometimes a complex subject requires long texts
    Actually I do not have a lot of free time. I just made it simple, and put it all on excel, that automatically calculates everything you need to know. This is basics of statistics, and MS Excel features these functions all built in - you just need to have the knowledge on stats to interpret correctly and know how to use the tool.

    OK, you don't need to know, but it'd be interesting.

    I didn't developed any theory, I just showed. It's hard to argue math, Lady.
    Perhaps my theory applies to me (VIP5) what VIP lvl are you? YOu never know coming form ucool...
    I'm VIP 10 if it helps. So from today 5 tiers I got 3/5 good item from first open chest. So far that's total of 8/10
    But on topic about crusade, till recently I never believed that guy who kept posting ss of crusade red gears drop but crusade started surprising me so this is what I got so far:









  4. #34
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    See, that's next conspiracy theory. Chance of getting best item in GC in fewer tries (or even just 25% chance).

    I can ensure you it's not like that:
    People in guild posting SS where they got item on first try being lower VIPs
    What benefit would ucool have? They tell it's same chance for everyone and don't sell it as VIP benefit. So why should they do it then? Because they are noble to give VIPs hidden benefits without telling(selling) ?
    You did it 10 weeks? 350 is by far not high enough sample amount to prove a 25% chance (which means 75% chance to not get that 1 item you want) and as you said by yourself, it's just every 5 tier the real good stuff is, so basically it's 70 cases you analyzed...

  5. #35
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    536
    Rep Power
    23
    Moms and sisters are safe (startover account, TL89, VIP6)

    Johnie's YouTube: JHC Gaming

    LIVE stream schedule (eastern time):

    Weekdays: 3:30 pm
    Saturday+Sunday: 11:30 am

    on YouTube Gaming

    Follow me on Twitter @JHCGaming
    Check out the Facebook page

  6. #36
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    Moms and sisters are safe (startover account, TL89, VIP6)

    Hacking!!



    Just kidding

  7. #37
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Rate HC 1* !
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    14
    I'm replying because I find the OP hilarious. Every word in my head is being spoken by a short, red-faced, angry person with a very high voice.

    Would like to read the first post everyday please, so my fellow forum goers! Please bump this everyday. XD
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

    uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

  8. #38
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    OK, so let's go. I'm not working with personal opinions over this, instead, facts.
    I did it, in a very simple way, with lots of samples and it gives you, including sampling error something around 15% of chance on getting the round's best item. This is way beyond 25%. This is proven not being bad luck. 5 years of engineering are useful on finding how things work, specially when it is possible to apply math in order to figure and model any given system.

    When I say you get 99% of BS, it's beacause you only get possibly worthy rewards in 20% of the rounds, and amongst them, 50% do not give you anything really useful.
    15%*20%*50% = 0.15% just to exemplify. 1-0.15% = 98.5%, rounding you have 99%.

    When you analyze the data collected, you will see this. Try it by yourself. I did many samples since the thread I opened, compared before and after that patch that supposedly would make it better, but it's all the same thing.
    Due to my lack of time I didn't compilate in a report form to show everybody here.
    And BTW, this is confirmed by other guildies.

    Perhaps it may be somehow linked to your VIP level. Didn't get data to look for it.

    Ucool's dishonest company - it's proven how much they disrespect and focus only in money above ethics and do commit crimes against customers.

    And they're not the only ones. I play Spirit Guardian, and they have some issues like that in a mode that you can get rewards with shuffled cards, and pay diamods to flip the next one. FIFA Soccer that manipulates through scripting the outcome of the matches in order to put the users in an emotional rollercoaster which may lead to spend more money, believing that this will make them win, and yes it makes them beat better players.
    Gaming industry, in determinate companies is making me feel sick.
    thats not a fact... u were arguing that u dont get the best out of the 4 items 25% of the time. even if the best item is totally useless to u doesnt mean its not the best item out of the 4. for example if the round had 5 pieces of earth helms it could be useless to u but its still best out of the 4 and it still counts in as data. ive been running 35 rounds of gc ever since its release and since im a non vip i cant open a 2nd chest and i dont fall into the theory of "higher vips has more chances" but even then i can say the % for each chest is very close to 25% each.

    its just like taking a test. if u marked A on all 35 questions u should get aprox 8-9 correct if it was split evenly. same case here if u spent a week and picked the first box all 35 times i guarantee ull get 7-10 of the best loots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •