Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crusade loot is shit ucool i fuck yo mamas

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Crusade loot is shit ucool i fuck yo mamas

Last chest hard crusade 2 crystal balls 4 inho berries vip 9 lv102.really now?die faggots die in a sea o shit

Ucool i fuck your mamas and your sisters and your production team.you cant fix the game and now you made it paytowin too.

Useless fuckin morons i fuck your mothers so hard .waited over a month fir orange drops and i get two crystall balls?i fuck you with ma balls o fire useless idiots

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    Last chest hard crusade 2 crystal balls 4 inho berries vip 9 lv102.really now?die faggots die in a sea o shit

Ucool i fuck your mamas and your sisters and your production team.you cant fix the game and now you made it paytowin too.

Useless fuckin morons i fuck your mothers so hard .waited over a month fir orange drops and i get two crystall balls?i fuck you with ma balls o fire useless idiots
    And here my fellow players is a clear example of today's generation of gamers,ill point out the clues he left in his post so that maybe next time you can find them by yourselves:
    -Current generation of gamers=whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification,i call them the Menows,because its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW
    -Notice tone of the post,see all that rage,profanity and sense of entitlement which clearly comes from a delusional mind.

See, according to leading psychiatrists,some players act out when interacting with other players or posting on the forums of games they play for one of four reasons:

One... underneath all that male bravado, there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out.

Two... like a caveman, player's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, some players are unable to use self-control. And so they act out aggressively.

Three... they have a small wiener.

Four...because of the Anonymity of the internet they can post whatever they want without fear of repercussions because it can’t be connected back to them hence the tone of this post which is from a person that really needs some sort of mental treatment.

If you follow this guide you will be able to spot a Menow from a mile a way,you're welcome

P.S: MENOW=My word to define this generation of gamers,its composed of the words ME and NOW which is all these players care about.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Blastnugget-i thought you were the leading psychiatrists.

Not just that, until now I just got one or 2 times items to compose Red items in crusade. 99% of the loot is BS.
    Same applies in GC, but that thing is a trap to make VIP spend diamonds. Instead of giving you a fair (25%) chance to get any random item, it makes you get 99% of BS, to induce you open the subsequent chests, when it comes something useful which is very rare.
    Ucool needs ASAP some business consultancy.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    The loot is 99% crap for high level players. Who says the opposite is retarded.

Blastnugget after i fucked yo mama i shit in her mouth.now she has cum flowin outta her pussy and shit flowin outta her mouth

Suck my dick ucool cocksucker and njoy fatso

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If I thought I could take a selfie in this thread I would

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastnugget View Post
    And here my fellow players is a clear example of today's generation of gamers,ill point out the clues he left in his post so that maybe next time you can find them by yourselves:
    -Current generation of gamers=whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification,i call them the Menows,because its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW
    -Notice tone of the post,see all that rage,profanity and sense of entitlement which clearly comes from a delusional mind.

See, according to leading psychiatrists,some players act out when interacting with other players or posting on the forums of games they play for one of four reasons:

One... underneath all that male bravado, there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out.

Two... like a caveman, player's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, some players are unable to use self-control. And so they act out aggressively.

Three... they have a small wiener.

Four...because of the Anonymity of the internet they can post whatever they want without fear of repercussions because it can’t be connected back to them hence the tone of this post which is from a person that really needs some sort of mental treatment.

If you follow this guide you will be able to spot a Menow from a mile a way,you're welcome

P.S: MENOW=My word to define this generation of gamers,its composed of the words ME and NOW which is all these players care about.

LOL love your post.

adaptation from 17 again Zac Effron in the cafteria "school"ing the bully? nice
    Last edited by yonsei71; 07-02-2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: quote

Blastnugget after i fucked yo mama i shit in her mouth.now she has cum flowin outta her pussy and shit flowin outta her mouth

Suck my dick ucool cocksucker and njoy fatso

lol

130f197832f0602b43d84e9f410906b18b23003178d59296b9ef77a12809ffc8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by yonsei71 View Post
    LOL love your post.

adaptation from 17 again Zac Effron in the cafteria "school"ing the bully? nice
    thanks bud

Even ucool fucks blastnuggets mama.die fat fagget eat shit and die fat faggot die miserably

Even ucool fucks blastnuggets mama.die fat fagget eat shit and die fat faggot die miserably
    hahahaha

keep those post coming,you're hilarious.

1204c7.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    brilliant analysis. But would like to point out that crusade chests are really frustrating, it is strange when you are level 102 and your loot is almost green gears and gray.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    a little bit too straight forward!)))

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    Not just that, until now I just got one or 2 times items to compose Red items in crusade. 99% of the loot is BS.
    Same applies in GC, but that thing is a trap to make VIP spend diamonds. Instead of giving you a fair (25%) chance to get any random item, it makes you get 99% of BS, to induce you open the subsequent chests, when it comes something useful which is very rare.
    Ucool needs ASAP some business consultancy.
    You can't possibly think that you don't have equal 25% chance on getting an item from each chest? LOL
    As I said on your own thread about that "issue" it's only your bad luck. I get good item in 1st chest from let's say 80% of the time