Thread: Inferno

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Inferno

Any thoughts on him? Anyone tried him or red or higher?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    worthless Red geared 5*
    dies really fast

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I have him 4* r0 1/5. He's ok but not great. His damage is comparable to IE but spread out and without the CC IE brings. Maybe at 5* and R1 he starts to shine but where I have him he's not super impressive.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I have him 4 equip r2 5*. If he gets the opportunity to ult and it hits ot can be pretty devestating. Though i find in most battle he often dies before ulting or manip fucks his ult etc. And even then on the odd occasion he does ult sometimes the hero he targets dies (or is off screen sich as targetting commander when shes charging, succubus when teleporting, eb before he does blazing blades etc. before his ult hits it and it just goes off screen and does fuck all instead of moving to a new target. So yes sadly, it makes him a bit undesirable since he lacks consistency. Great DD if he ults and it works, on those occassions he rivals sorceress in damage at 150k+.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i thing it should be good in killing defend packs. the only minus is that he doesn't have enough HP

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I ran into an R1 3* inferno in DC (I'm 102 with a Sorc). I was curious, how he did, so looked at the stats. I couldn't believe that he did 0 damage. The fight wasn't THAT short and he still did 0 damage.

Either he's broke and/or not worth investing in.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I guess the usual Soul coin heroes crap routine ? not sure why they keep doing that....

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SilentHero's Avatar
    Here is what i found.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Screenshot_2016-06-30-12-20-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-30-12-11-19.jpg

I can post more, these are old when i had him r1. I have r2 now 4 equip. As I had posted he has great potential if you can keep him alive to ult once or twice, but hes inconsistent. But hes not crap either.

I have acreenshits of r1 ca,rf and griff doing 0 damage in a fight. Does that make them garbage too? Lol. Peoples logic nowadays.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    he is not bad at all
    老战车

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Screenshot_2016-06-30-12-20-26.jpg

I can post more, these are old when i had him r1. I have r2 now 4 equip. As I had posted he has great potential if you can keep him alive to ult once or twice, but hes inconsistent. But hes not crap either.

I have acreenshits of r1 ca,rf and griff doing 0 damage in a fight. Does that make them garbage too? Lol. Peoples logic nowadays.
    Not garbage. Just better options on server side. He'll fit in a comp for GT for sure. But next time post fair match ups or atleast dont just select a couple winning ones. I could do the same with succubus vs sorc have a friend run some so i can screenshot. To test em i usually run about 25 matches PER composition. And yeah SM is still the better pick overall. But grab em eventually because GT youll need all ya can get end game

You obviously didnt read my summary. I posted those SS in defence that he is not complete crap. If you read my summary I already stated his weaknesses and inconsistencies.