Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did uCool finally go nuts?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas's sons View Post
    I live in Spain, I pay 1,09 euros for 1 dollar. Ucool charged us more than what we pay in the world money market.

Ucool, 1$ = 0,90€, put the actual price now. >:V
    That's not Ucools fault as i know. At the beginning of HC you had to pay less euro than dollars. That changed with some google play conditions, not Ucool. The payment system via google play should be responsible for this.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Team G View Post
    ∙ Able to occupy 9 caves √
    ∙ Hero skill points limit 50 √
    ∙ Max heroes in mercenary hall 9 √
    ∙ All heroes base attribute boost 10% √
    ∙ Guild tournament 16 to 8 finals bet times +5 √

BEST. BENEFITS. EVER! *throws away 210k euros on a mobile phone game*
    Looks like Kevin did it again, good job! (the dude who came up with Elder Giant's name)
    You forgot the most important benefit, the 550 midas you can do!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It seems at a certain level you can also do 3 guild raids per chapter, although that's nowhere written?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    I want to know who will be the first IDIOT reaching Vip 20.......today this new update was the big fail of this game...
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I think you are looking at this the wrong way - granted it seems like neither you nor I are the intended customer segment for this.

There are is a group of people who like spending money on this game - if they are already VIP 15, this gives them some reward for doing so. I don't think this is a case of I want to reach VIP X, so I will then spend Y amount of money.

It really is entertaining to see people getting their panties in a bunch over something so trivial. How exactly does this affect you if you are not VIP 15+? Does it make your life any better or worse? These high VIP players put money into the game - this business model is what allows non/low VIP players enjoy this game. I swear... People expect ucool to be some sort of charity. Well, hate to break it to you but in the real world there are costs and revenue. Granted, from looking at some people's posts on this forum they are kids who have no idea what it means to work so this concept may go over their heads.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by boyce1uk View Post
    it's like any other pay to win mobile game to be honest
    Really? other phone games require you to spend 200,000 dollars to hit high vip, what are you smoking? I definitely wanna try that shit!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    It seems at a certain level you can also do 3 guild raids per chapter, although that's nowhere written?
    Did you read that somewhere or have you heard of someone being able to do 3 raids after the update?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I saw a Screenshot says 3/3 tries

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Really? other phone games require you to spend 200,000 dollars to hit high vip, what are you smoking? I definitely wanna try that shit!!
    And why are you required to hit high VIP?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Did you read that somewhere or have you heard of someone being able to do 3 raids after the update?
    I have 3 attempts per raid....

image.jpg

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    U must write what vip lv are you fat butterfaced stupid slut.

On to the ucool shit at hand.get ready for the x vip lv needed for fast raid guilds.this shit went pay to win.u pay u get those vip heroes u win.simple njoy faggets

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    I have 3 attempts per raid....

image.jpg
    If you don't mind me asking, what is your VIP level? I'm just curious what level it unlocks (not that I am a high VIP, but just curious)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    U must write what vip lv are you fat butterfaced stupid slut.

On to the ucool shit at hand.get ready for the x vip lv needed for fast raid guilds.this shit went pay to win.u pay u get those vip heroes u win.simple njoy faggets
    That was uncalled for...I wasn't try to brag, and frankly, I'm embarrassed at how much money I've spent, since I wasn't keeping track after I reached VIP 15...but the micro transactions really have a way of creeping up, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what is your VIP level? I'm just curious what level it unlocks (not that I am a high VIP, but just curious)
    VIP 17 (sad face....)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Im VIP16 with it being retroactive, and have 3 raid attempts also. Rest of guildmates are vip10-13 and dont have. So it may be 16+ or possibly 14+ dunno if a VIP14 or 15 cares to chime in on it.

Since its retroactive vip20 kinda makes sense since therr are mega-spenderd way beyone what ive spent. Soul for example is rumored to be VIP19 with all his retroactive ourchases, so they had to design the system in such a way that it allowed growth for these players too.

I dont understand the whinning, as the OP even said the benefits are still completely useless. The marginal percentage boost for championship is the only decent perk, and its not gonna matter too much or at all tonswing their matches.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    they are crazy lol

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104