Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did uCool finally go nuts?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 d3xter's Avatar

Wink Did uCool finally go nuts?

Okay,

I'm really not one of those constantly crying. I know uCool misses to implement a lot of stuff which would be more than about time to fix a lot of issues and move the game as a whole to a user experience level which would be worthy of what is possible for today AND what a lot of us payed for ALREADY!

But with this last patch they kind kicked us all in our balls/ ovaries. Really hard!

New VIP levels to a max of VIP 20 now? I mean it's not like there is way more important stuff to fix/ implement than additional VIP levels, but it seems they focused on getting even more money out of this for quite some time now (Limited offers, Gear packages, VIP levels...).

The moment of truth about uCool appeared to me, while checking the benefits and the REQUIREMENTS of the new VIP levels. VIP 20 needs a total of 6.000.000 gems (better VIP points) to get beforehand. So if you only buy "Heroic Packages" which has the best VIP points and "what you get for your money" efficiency, you need to buy 2.000 Heroic Packages (6.000.000/3.000 VIP points per package), multiplied buy my currency (incl. taxes) I would have to pay 210.000 Euro, that's about 233.000 US Dollar.

Are you for real?! This is the most insane I have ever seen from a company in my whole gaming live and this is quite a bit until now! I'm speechless... What comes next? Monthly subscription to even play the game? In-game features you have to pay for? A gear store with real money currency?

Where is this heading? Try to minimize the content and user experience you provide per patch and maximize the ways you can get money out of this game?

I'd really like to hear what you guys think of this!

Don't you dare delete this post!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Today i was thinking to promote myself from VIP4 to VIP6....after the update i will remain VIP4 for sure, and in close future i am thinking of quiting this game.
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

New Comers
    it's like any other pay to win mobile game to be honest

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by d3xter View Post
    (...)you need to buy 2.000 Heroic Packages (6.000.000/3.000 VIP points per package), multiplied buy my currency (incl. taxes) I would have to pay 210.000 Euro, that's about 233.000 US Dollar.
    I live in Spain, I pay 1,09 euros for 1 dollar. Ucool charged us more than what we pay in the world money market.

Ucool, 1$ = 0,90€, put the actual price now. >:V

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You Need to deduct your actual VIP Points from the 6M, thatīs amount you Need more.

And well, the new VIP Levels, guess for whom they are?
    For People being VIP15 for longer time, as all Money they spent donīt get them more benefits (except what they bought itself) - so a lot stopped spending like they did before, now they can gain higher VIP ranks, with a bit more benefits.

Mentioned in another thread, that benefits are minimal to what a VIP15 can have now....only Gold you can gain a lot more (because more Caves, more mercs, more Bonus from crusade), but for VIP15 that isnīt a real issue anyway

So I donīt care at all about that....

And to your notice: some new Features have been datamined already, which could totally Change/enhance the game, we need to see how it will be.
    Furnace,Academy,Warhall,Trainingsfield + short ago datamined: Anniversery Events/Shops with quite some new stuff + Championship will be changed (shorter, not real Continnets you can choose to be in at sign in, 5/7 Teams in finals...)

Looking at the time I played so far - no clue how Long that is, but Iīm on a 11x Server and 102 now - last month (and upcoming) with GC,GT,Championship + datamined stuff - a lot more Features have been added as previously (first couple of months)

Not all of them are good and all of them could be better tough...

∙ Able to occupy 9 caves √
    ∙ Hero skill points limit 50 √
    ∙ Max heroes in mercenary hall 9 √
    ∙ All heroes base attribute boost 10% √
    ∙ Guild tournament 16 to 8 finals bet times +5 √

BEST. BENEFITS. EVER! *throws away 210k euros on a mobile phone game*
    Looks like Kevin did it again, good job! (the dude who came up with Elder Giant's name)
    Last edited by Team G; 07-01-2016 at 11:05 AM. Reason: typo

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I don't think people will climb to VIP 20, with VIP 15 they already have enough power to dominate their server. With VIP 20, ranking Arena is pointless, let say $100 give 20k gems, $200,0 00 is 40 mils gems. VIP 20 players should have a special feature: Gem Toss, like this skill http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gil_Toss
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    If you are low vip why oh why does this bother you???? You dont spend any on the game anyways. Ucool has now done a ridicules high vip lv just because...now they might get ppl to back of for wanting new vip lvls.

And as I said in another thread the money ammount needed is ridicules but I thinkn it is intentionally.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    the game exists to make money. no money = no game

the cool thing is you can decide how much you wanna pay.

can be 0$, can be 2,99$ or 29,99$

how cool is that?

call of duty doesn't have that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    the game exists to make money. no money = no game

the cool thing is you can decide how much you wanna pay.

can be 0$, can be 2,99$ or 29,99$

how cool is that?

call of duty doesn't have that feature.
    Agree no one forces you to pay for the game !!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think those a some nice benefits for those who are willing to spent that amount of cash on a mobile game. and if you do, you should get something in return. its not like you had to buy into vip 15 to be competitive in arena or CS and i'd bet it isnt the case for vip 20 as well.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Time to quit the game, this is becaming Castle Clash ^^

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampo View Post
    Time to quit the game
    Since august 2014, this is the best idea i ever saw in forums
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    just time to stop feeding these motherfuckers

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I buy only cards, i have spent $50-$60.

No more, useless