Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiend Slayer. Double Check it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Fiend Slayer. Double Check it

Please double check if the new hero Fiend Slayer is working properly before releasing it ..
    Like All the new hero ,they are always buff later on after bunch of people complain like the latest Tarot..

From the Video and Screenshot ..he is very underwhelming already.

2k per tick against mages at 5s R2..
    Concelaed Strike does 1.8k damage against SQ?

So please fix it before releasing it ,don't release a hero only to have it nerf/buff later on in a few days

Trust me people will create a topic asking for Buff after he is release so why wait? Fix him then only release him.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    So impatient ...yea he looks disappointing but like Tarot he will be buff later on .
    Yea only after they release they will fix him .they are too lazy to do it now when it's not even release yet..

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBaby View Post
    Please double check if the new hero Fiend Slayer is working properly before releasing it ..
    Like All the new hero ,they are always buff later on after bunch of people complain like the latest Tarot..

From the Video and Screenshot ..he is very underwhelming already.

2k per tick against mages at 5s R2..
    Concelaed Strike does 1.8k damage against SQ?

So please fix it before releasing it ,don't release a hero only to have it nerf/buff later on in a few days

Trust me people will create a topic asking for Buff after he is release so why wait? Fix him then only release him.
    Dear Leader
    Would post the link or the video here please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Would post the link or the video here please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Omg... He is talking about the preview video that Ucool posted! Check official forum...

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?42541-Preview-of-the-July-Magic-Stone-Hero-The-Fiend-Slayer

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Omg... He is talking about the preview video that Ucool posted! Check official forum...

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e-Fiend-Slayer
    You'd think it would be pretty obvious. Betty If you would take the time to read what the op wrote you would know exactly what they are talking about.

Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. I just watched the video for several times. And I've told our production team colleague that Fiend Slayer's skills or his overall damage output are too weak. And I think that Ember would also report the comments in that post to our production team for reference. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 06-29-2016 at 09:13 AM.

Dear Leader
    Our colleague just told me that we are re-checking the numbers and buffing him now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our colleague just told me that we are re-checking the numbers and buffing him now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    That's a surprise and great job!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. I just watched the video for several times. And I've told our production team colleague that Fiend Slayer's skills or his overall damage output are too weak. And I think that Ember would also report the comments in that post to our production team for reference. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Great work. Thanks Betty!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Betty this couple of days answer question a bit different as usual, New Betty behind the scene?^^, btw this is refreshing answer keep it up

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    DO NOT buff too OP, you will soon be asked to nerf him.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This is hilarious,before the hero is even release ,people are already complaining base on video and some screenshots.
    But what I do notice is his Concelaed strike dmg on SQ in the SS is hilariously LOW

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shikimori View Post
    This is hilarious,before the hero is even release ,people are already complaining base on video and some screenshots.
    But what I do notice is his Concelaed strike dmg on SQ in the SS is hilariously LOW
    I think this shows progress! I'd rather they make changes preemptively instead of everyone spending money and using recourses on a new hero, only to find out he's very sub par. Sometimes it feels like we're testing things for them that should of been worked out before the hero is added to the game. This it what makes people rage and curse uCool. Yeah, I'm still mad at Ember about Cat Fencer.

Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    1. What is UCool smoking and can I have some? Cat Fencer can't kill anything.
    Keep up the good work (new?) Betty! Really appreciate the complete answers as of lately.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    I think this shows progress! I'd rather they make changes preemptively instead of everyone spending money and using recourses on a new hero, only to find out he's very sub par. Sometimes it feels like we're testing things for them that should of been worked out before the hero is added to the game. This it what makes people rage and curse uCool. Yeah, I'm still mad at Ember about Cat Fencer.

Keep up the good work (new?) Betty! Really appreciate the complete answers as of lately.
    Well, i think this is why ucool start doing all this preview video beginning january and ask players feedback after every hero preview, maybe even betty/ember know the dev is amateur at best, funny part like shikimori just say, they change before releaase base on players seeing the preview vidoe and tell them where is wrong when dev have all the access of testing dont have a clue what they testing, unbelievable

Do we get paid for doing their job for them ?