Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slap in the face to 0-10 VIP players

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

Slap in the face to 0-10 VIP players

Congratulations to Ucool on a new way to slap in the face your non VIP and lower than VIP 11 players! I can only say many people are bitter and highly disappointed how your over appreciate people who are willing to give you 1 time 100$ over thousands of hundreds loyal players in this game. You finally made 1 good decision to send hero Sorceress to Soul Shop and you let a couple of crybabies who spent 100$ of daddy's money on that hero to affect your decision and you changed it just to satisfy them. How about you start appreciating the rest of us too? If there wasn't those thousands of hundreds non VIPs and lower VIP players here wouldn't be a bunch of those who are willing to spend that much, they would also take their money somewhere else. System you had before was perfectly fine working until you decided to give us a slap in the face and say we don't care do you stay or leave, we care only if you give us 100$ monthly. Before your limited offer system worked perfectly well - magic stone heroes were a privilege of VIP 11+ for 1-2 months usually, than they are obtainable from some of the shops in game. In those 1-2 months people who got those heroes got the advantage over those who aren't high enough VIP to obtain them and that is perfectly fine and acceptable - they paid more, they benefit more. BUT now who pays more gets EVERLASTING privilege over those who didn't pay for the hero. How so? Let me state some facts and explain:
    - GT shop from July will have 5 magic stone heroes in it
    - to 5 star 1 hero it takes 33,000 coins
    - to 5 star 5 heroes it takes 165,000 coins
    - GT season lasts 2 weeks - therefor there is 26 seasons in 1 year
    - here is number of GT coins that average player gets for 1 season - let's say 800 for sign up(some get less but let's say average 800), there is let's say also 6 bets during 1 season(also some get less) each of which gets us aprox 440 coins (less than that if we're lucky or we lose if unlucky but let's assume we win all 6 and get 440 each), participation reward is 1,000 coins and let's say guild on average gets 1,500 for ranking (as most will get that much according to how much guilds goes to next round) - we come o this number - 800+(6x440)+1,000+1,500=5,940
    So each player get's n average 5940 each season. Multiply that with 26, number of seasons in 1 year, we get number of -154.440
    Conclusion even in entire year 1 average player can't 5 star current 5 Magic stone heroes in GT. Not to even mention thinking about getting some gears there. And where are even non VIP players?!
    So conclusion is spending 100$ on a hero gets you everlasting privilege over everyone who doesn't, that's how well Ucool treats their loyal "less paying" customers. I'm asking you directly Betty, ask your developers for me, have they forgotten that MS heroes used to be 1-2 moths privilege and advantage in 5 staring them for high VIP players, why are they spoiling those who spent 100$ on a hero now when they knew well what they're buying and how long it will last? Why do they deserve a privilege of having so long privilege with 1 hero over other players? You pay for a month of two of advantage and that's what you get, now that you send the hero to GT shop you give them much longer advantage on having it.
    I'm not even speaking of how those heroes appear to be over powered from time to time, that's not an issue here, we can deal with that but this is a completely different story. After I read threads from this morning with announcement of hero Sorceress in GT shop and tan some whining babies crying over it until Ucool changed it all I can say I'm highly disappointed and bitter to see how Ucool treats the rest of us.
    And one more thing - when you make an op hero ideal way to balance it is to make it obtainable for everyone, not 100$ exclusive. That way you give weapons to everyone and make a fair fight, not just give one the gun and another one a wood stick.
    Personally I'm not writing this because of how strong the hero is, I'm writing it because of I, like many others am not able to collect those heroes and 5* them even in entire year which is completely insane!
    I loved this game while it gave fair privileges and now it's just discriminates players on how much they paid for it. It's one thing to give a privilege to some but completely different to discriminate others and be under a constant effect of those who pay more than others. I realize this is a very long post but an issue like this has perfectly good reason to write a post as long as this just to point out how much Ucool forces their loyal players to quit playing. I'm not the one of those saying month after moth they'll quit but at some point it's just too much and people get tired of unfairness. I'm not saying I quit cause I still have a trace of hope Ucool might get this straight in some way in satisfaction to both sides.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Good post... Heroes Charge increasingly becoming "pay to win". Many players from our server leave this game because of this ((

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    The shop should only offer red gears. If they want to add heroes there should be a grace period, e.g. 2 month max. The way i see it, it is easier for them to put a hero in GT shop rather than balance it and put it in other shops.

2 way to obtain magic stone heroes at the moment:
    1-Buy them.
    2-Migrate and join uber guild that wins each and every tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    The shop should only offer red gears. If they want to add heroes there should be a grace period, e.g. 2 month max. The way i see it, it is easier for them to put a hero in GT shop rather than balance it and put it in other shops.

2 way to obtain magic stone heroes at the moment:
    1-Buy them.
    2-Migrate and join uber guild that wins each and every tournament.
    I agree, 2 months would be acceptable solution, they can't keep adding heroes there every month, makes no sense...earning isn't enough for current 6 heroes here to get to 5* till the end of the year, not to mention if you, God forbid, want to buy gears too lol
    But think about balancing heroes...there is no need for it, once they allow everyone to get them easier they don't have to bother much about balancing unless it's really some major issue cause the more people have them, the more counters they will find. Guild from my server is winning almost every tournament but I never joined them, it would be an easy solution but I like my current guild and don't like to be forced to join another guild if I want to obtain heroes faster...DA is very fair her to have obtained and 5* faster but that's not the case with MS heroes, they are basically everlasting benefit of those who bought them so if you're willing to spend 100$ each month you'll get them all, if not...you may forget about getting them to 5*...this never was a case with any other shop, I did some calculations about others (you can see it even without calculating but still) from every other shop you have much faster farming time than from GT shop

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Totally agree bro!!!! It became Hunger game of money money money!!!
    Well nothing can do!!! Mistake is why we r playing!!!!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I said it befor and I say ut again.

1) Remove O+1/2 gear from GA. This can go to other shops.
    2) magic stone heroes like sorc and such go to GA. When GA gets full the hero who was there longest gets bumped out to another shop. This cycle continue. You will get ppl to use GA coins and you will get more hero packs sold as ppl buy some extra ss from them if it is a hero they want. This means more money to you.
    3. GT shop for red gear only.

If you have this rotating scheme it is fair for all and high vip still gets their advantage.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I said it befor and I say ut again.

1) Remove O+1/2 gear from GA. This can go to other shops.
    2) magic stone heroes like sorc and such go to GA. When GA gets full the hero who was there longest gets bumped out to another shop. This cycle continue. You will get ppl to use GA coins and you will get more hero packs sold as ppl buy some extra ss from them if it is a hero they want. This means more money to you.
    3. GT shop for red gear only.

If you have this rotating scheme it is fair for all and high vip still gets their advantage.
    Good points made, much much much more fair than current system! No one gets mad this way plus as you said people buy more offers t get there faster, I'm sure many people bought offers they had in December last year that had gears and ss and weren't pricey, offer people lower spending and they'll buy more than higher spending offers as they have more choice that way also. But this is another story about offers, GT should be only for gears and GA only for heroes, they can remove some heroes fron there already and add SM's L frags to ss with him, probably a better place for that than GA shop

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Ah the true colors of people are showing. Time to grab the popcorn.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    I saw 7 players on my server with no guild. I mailed them to know if they look for a new guild and ALL answered me they think about quitting because hc become pay to win as many say. It's sad...really good players quitting and some are mentor to other. They don't even wait to see their heroes full r2...
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten7 View Post
    I saw 7 players on my server with no guild. I mailed them to know if they look for a new guild and ALL answered me they think about quitting because hc become pay to win as many say. It's sad...really good players quitting and some are mentor to other. They don't even wait to see their heroes full r2...
    Got bored myself too, my friend also thinks about quitting and he's 102, VIP 10 too...our guild mate quit right before level cap raised, he was VIP 13...so it's not about spenders or not, it's abut how they destroyed perfectly good game by greed and doing what bunch of wallet warriors ask for. I myself never got VIP 11 because I don't see a good offer to buy and spending 100$ to get 1 character in game is major stupidity in my mind so that's out of question. Only thing I could buy to get there is annual card and reason I didn't buy it is cause I'm not sure I want to keep playing that long since I'm already too disappoint how things are going further, if they continue this way can only imagine what it will turn in to in the end...They make 1 step forward than 2 steps backwards and so on all the time...finally you get excited by 1 good thing than they do 2 disappointing things...I was so glad when I read they finally did something good with new MS heroes and that there is finally something with soul shop. And I'm not writing this cause I have stockpiled coins there cause I don't unlike some people probably have, I could only get here right now but it will still take time to get her to even 4* and to get gears to her....but it was refreshing to see a decent new hero going there

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten7 View Post
    I will reach lvl 103 in August 2016, do you know when you can see heroes full r2 ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorcress won't be available in Soul Shop. It would be available in Guild Tournament Shop. And Ember has updated the post at about 20 hours ago. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    why dont you ask to increase GT coins reward instead?

you know right sorcerer on souls shop is not right at all? stop daydreaming.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    I would not mind if they increased GT coins but putting Sorc in Soulshop will not happen as it will be a slap for anyone who bought her for gems in packages and in magic chest.

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorcress won't be available in Soul Shop. It would be available in Guild Tournament Shop. And Ember has updated the post at about 20 hours ago. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Good job misleading us again you fucking cunts!!