Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guild Tournament Spy

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    He is from a rival guild, I think one guild mates leaked the information to them and they leaked the information to other server.
    Lol..then kick the person leaking the information to them .Could be someone u recruited from them?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shikimori View Post
    Lol..then kick the person leaking the information to them .Could be someone u recruited from them?
    We didn't recruit anyone from them.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    He is from a rival guild, I think one guild mates leaked the information to them and they leaked the information to other server.
    Really? I was the one that told Nizo about your little rat problem and you are accusing me ?
    Damn when you do good and actually help someone and they stab you in the back and accuse you in return .ouch!
    T_T. I guess I should keep things to myself then. The world is so cold ...where is the rainbow ??

1-You masquerade as nizo and curse me in the world chat.
    2-You have other member to use your name so that we don't find out its you who is cursing me
    3-Somehow VIP decided to give you the leak pictures not us, I don't buy that.

See you in the next preliminaries

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So far I only gotten like 3 mails from spy from rival guild in GT.
    I gladly accept it and win those round hehe..end of the day it's a only Game.
    Can't blame me..not my problem your guild Sucks with distrust and unfaithful members .
    I know my members well ,most of us know each other in RL too.All Real life friends and friends of friends .
    Just why I will never join a guild that only recruit High VIP players there is no chemistry there .just bunch of soulless gamers jumping from one guild to the next..

1-You masquerade as nizo and curse me in the world chat.
    2-You have other member to use your name so that we don't find out its you who is cursing me
    3-Somehow VIP decided to give you the leak pictures not us, I don't buy that.

See you in the next preliminaries
    I don't understand a few things

1-define Cursing In world chat ..is saying the F word cursing? If so then u know n I know tons of your member do that on a daily basis .so trash talk not allowed? No gay stuff? Bang your rear .make out session..?

2-u make it sound like this is the first time someone used my name ..plenty of members used my name when I change my name for fun. Lol!!

3-I don't understand this one at all? VIP give me leak picture?those picture are from a HC group in wechat..WHICH I SENT TO NIZO to help him find his Rat!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	11192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	11193

Nader stop making a fool out of yourself..
    If you can't find the culprit don't go accusing someone that is sincerely trying to help you
    You would not have known any of this if I didn't share this with Nizo on LINE in the first place ..
    HILARIOUS !

Did I need to share this to Nizo and warn him about a rat in miracle ? NOP BUT I DID!

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    You know Nader ..none of you thx me for that info!
    I want some credits here!
    Oh! You came here for credit, you can have it Deathless. We know you were the one leaking the information. Anyone in this thread can see that clearly based on the punctuation issues in the screenshots from the leak and your post history! It's amazing how badly some people want to get caught. Who else has ever seen someone place a space before their periods and no space after to separate sentences. Or an excessive amount of ... used in the place of commas? Or the consistent verb tense errors? Everything points to you.

We don't need anyone to identify you. What we did need was for you to post in this thread and expose yourself and you did just that! Now everyone can see for themselves what kind of person you actually are. Checkmate.

ninetail89 is [SC]Deathless from server 28, guild leader of Sanctum.

So,who is the spy inside Miracle? me? My other ID?!?? I have another ID!!!omg didn't know that!!!

damn now I really want to know who is MY So called SPY inside miracle.

I guess this is what you get trying to help someone these days .very very sad indeed .

.good luck finding your rat

It doesn't matter, whoever leaked to you didn't go to the other guild and give the strategy to the opponent. You did. We can fix the issue with the leak within the guild easily by keeping our members in the dark. It's an unfortunate thing that it has to happen but if we don't people like you will try to sabotage us.

What was the purpose anyway. What did you get out of leaking our strategy? You were eliminated in the prelims, it's not like we posed a threat to you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    damn now I really want to know who is MY So called SPY inside miracle.

I guess this is what you get trying to help someone these days .very very sad indeed .

.good luck finding your rat
    Whether you are innocent or guilty.

If you are innocent and only trying to help out a rival guild,Bravo to you for doing the right thing!! +1
    I see no reason for you to share it with them in the first place.Its their fault their own members are leaking information.
    You are like the Fall Guy in a Drug Trade gone bad!! haha

Somehow you gave us the snapshot when we decided to meet you in the preliminaries, and that was after the battle with VIP Kor.
    Where did you get your hands on the spy conversation?
    The last two snapshots we got is that when VIP Kor contacted us. So yeah, we would've known.

Betty, please confirm the spy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnifex View Post

What was the purpose anyway. What did you get out of leaking our strategy? You were eliminated in the prelims, it's not like we posed a threat to you.
    You just said what I wanted to say lol.
    What do I get from it?
    What was the purpose of me sharing it with Nizo?
    I clearly didn't need to did I?
    But I did .why I did it?why I decide to share it with your GM about the rat? When I can just leave it alone and benefit myself next time?

Ask yourself these first before u start throwing wild assumptions .
    And it still doesn't change the fact you got a Rat hiding among you.
    So find that rat in your guild kick him and expose him and it will be over .
    No more rat/spy problem .

You just said what I wanted to say lol.
    What do I get from it?
    What was the purpose of me sharing it with Nizo?
    I clearly didn't need to did I?
    But I did .why I did it?why I decide to share it with your GM about the rat? When I can just leave it alone and benefit myself next time?

Ask yourself these first before u start throwing wild assumptions .
    And it still doesn't change the fact you got a Rat hiding among you.
    So find that rat in your guild kick him and expose him and it will be over .
    No more rat/spy problem .
    Trust me I've asked myself these questions many times and I've come to the conclusion that none of them matter because the hard evidence is the identical grammatical errors Deathless. It's the smoking gun. You exposed yourself.