Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guild Tournament Spy

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnifex View Post
    Trust me I've asked myself these questions many times and I've come to the conclusion that none of them matter because the hard evidence is the identical grammatical errors Deathless. It's the smoking gun. You exposed yourself.
    And if you are wrong?
    You are relying on some grammatical error stuff that's all?
    I wouldn't even hire you as a My attorney .haha

If it makes u guys feel better .go ahead ,I have no problem with that xD.
    Just an innocent guy trying to do the right thing but got accused instead.xD
    I totally get it ..is not everyday someone not related at all actually just wanna help out someone else afterall.

If someone suddenly gives me 10 billion ...obviously I will be curious as well ..I mean why the hell you wanna give a total random stranger money? And thus all the assumption will begin ..is this money tainted?? Is it blood money? Did he rob a bank for it??

Well that's the world today sadly.do something kind n get accused for no reason

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    In my opinion you sending Nizo the screenshots was a Red Herring. It was a clue that was meant to be distracting. You knew Vip.KOR would inform us that we had a rat when they didn't counter our strategy like you told him to. So what better way to hide yourself than getting ahead of the investigation and exposing the rat to us before Vip.KOR did to hide your guilt? After all, you had the screenshots of the conversation right there. You could just claim some random guy gave them to you on another chat platform!

If you accused me of leaking your strategy I would have a problem with it. It would offend me that you thought I was that kind of person. So I believe you when you say you don't have a problem with being accused.

The purpose is beyond me which was why I asked. I don't know why you did it but what I do know is a lot of crazy people do a lot of outrageous things for no reason at all. I also know that jealousy is an extremely strong motivator.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Tbh, you could always keep your members in the dark or you could counter it. At one point, I thought I had a rat in my guild and so I posted the strategy like I always do in the guild mail and then I individually mailed each member whose lane I wanted to switch. It didn't take any longer and I figured out really quickly that I did not have a rat, because the opponent did not bite on the strategy posted in guild mail. If you do this, the opponent will learn not to trust this rat in your guild.

Lol, we have a hard time getting some of our members to move at all Brantdman but I like the idea!

Two Words of advice-Individual Mails
    Still leaking?Look at your Officers.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Dear Betty,

Please, I just need confirmation what is S28 name of is S30 "TrustMeSpy" before he changes name.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    spy are part of their dirty strategy, ucool can't give you information about that because it is part of tactics

Better to hear it from them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    A similar thread or post was created before about this.
    Ucool won't release any information to you for sure,nothing was violated afterall.
    Worst case senario,limit the number of officers you have+Individual Mail
    Spying TBH is the Best Strategy.007!British style!#brexit

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    he is an asshole But I don't think betty can do anything about it he had another account with another email linked to it. so if you guys want to know who did this check if you had any problems with one of your own members OR if you demoted someone from officer and he got pissed about it those are the two reasons of creating shit assholes like him. GL finding him and I hope you show us a kick soon when you find the one who did it

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Day 3...
    Where are you Betty?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Like I said:
    This is entirely out of uCool's support and its "drama" that they will never partake in. It's silly and childish.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    Like I said:
    This is entirely out of uCool's support and its "drama" that they will never partake in. It's silly and childish.
    isnt Ucool Silly and Childish too? but yup is not their problem to attend to is yours .
    Is not that hard or is it to find the Rat in your guild .Only 50 players,I won't consider it "Finding a needle in a haystack".

1-Who you recently recruited/merge
    2-Who are your officers/officers friends
    3-Who you recently kick
    4-Who you offended/insult/race/religion?

Is not that hard if you been managing your guild well all these time.
    But if you only recruit out of sake for winning GT then you will have a lot of potential suspects.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Think like this, people can have spies, you can have too.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Four days and no response. Must be hard working as ucool support.

They just need to say it's not our problem, even that apparently is too much for them. Since they saw it as a long thread, they decided to skip, not even sure if they read the damn title.
    I don't think i'll be find the spy, but i know how to make the information sent to other guilds useless.
    How can I delete the thread?