Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ucool, dont mess the system you have been created yourself

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorceress will be avaiable in Guild Tournament Shop now. And Ember has already updated the post. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    I fucking used to pay so much for this game nowadays I hold myself and BETTY you can check my account history and you will see I am not lying about this I paid over 4000$ in one day now I rarely do so because of the messed up things Ucool been doing soon I might quit if this continues. fuking bullshit
    Please dont cry that you spend so much money its your own fault for giving them so much money. To bad sorceres was not left in soul shop so more of you cries.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Acting like a smart boy who understands everything again, good move, continue to make assumption.
    Well, what to say :
    1) you ASSUME to know me, donīt you
    2) you canīt deny People showing there true envious nature,, donīt you - and other People showing their nature, like chasing People writing stuff - just for the purpose - and being a bit hypocratical same time, hmm?

about new GT hero and maybe DA to GT shop
    Im afraid they would put her to GT shop, that would be worse for guilds who haven't 5* her, in that case we prefer to farm her soulstones via GT, would be glad if they put her to any other shop.

Lady E was right about some shops were abandoned, everyone knew it but I doubt uCool would put heroes to guild/crusade shop anymore, they dont give any more shit to low vips, buy it through package or spend your entire life farming from GT shops. PM is a miracle and everyone thanked uCool for that, like they have done such a good deed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    How much did he pay compare to ucool daily revenue ? Assume HC's daily revenue is $7800.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, what to say :
    1) you ASSUME to know me, donīt you
    2) you canīt deny People showing there true envious nature,, donīt you - and other People showing their nature, like chasing People writing stuff - just for the purpose - and being a bit hypocratical same time, hmm?

about new GT hero and maybe DA to GT shop
    I didn't talk about your inside (what you think), I just commented about your outside (you talked about eating popcorn while laughing at people's nature? lol), which is black and white and irrelevant to assumption.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    High VIPs are just some rich kids complaining about everything. They think that only because they pay so much money they can talk however they want. Using a lot of "f" words everywhere in the forum. GUYS!!!! Nobody asked you to pay so much that you become VIP15. VIP5 is just fine to make your play easy enough to play only 30-45 minutes per day. You just think that if you pay you must own the game. The Socceres in the SS was a great idea for low VIPs. They changed it already. When I did report a bug from which you could get free items you said we should all be a united community. When they did something good for low VIPs you started crying. Next time I will report a bug don't bother replying to my post. I will report everyone writting a bad word.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I didn't talk about your inside (what you think), I just commented about your outside (you talked about eating popcorn while laughing at people's nature? lol), which is black and white and irrelevant to assumption.
    And cursing and other Statements some here do/did just because they thought Sorceress going to Soulstoneshop is not a revealing of their nature but my assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    And cursing and other Statements some here do/did just because they thought Sorceress going to Soulstoneshop is not a revealing of their nature but my assumption?
    You assumed that's their nature, what kind of nature you were assuming? People's just fighting for what they think is right, or what they deserve. Please learn to respect people's opinion, because we aren't ultimate saints and you can't be absolutely correct in everything. Cheers Henry =)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    those crybabies probably all spammed complaints so they changed the shop

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    I fucking used to pay so much for this game nowadays I hold myself and BETTY you can check my account history and you will see I am not lying about this I paid over 4000$ in one day now I rarely do so because of the messed up things Ucool been doing soon I might quit if this continues. fuking bullshit

BOOOOOHOOOO CRY ME A RIVER FAGGET,guess what?We fuck yo mama shithead,you will pay the game so we can play for free fagget,If you dont like it fagget go play pokemans lel

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    BOOOOOHOOOO CRY ME A RIVER FAGGET,guess what?We fuck yo mama shithead,you will pay the game so we can play for free fagget,If you dont like it fagget go play pokemans lel
    lol guess your dreams were crushed right?

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% Jesus View Post
    High VIPs are just some rich kids complaining about everything. They think that only because they pay so much money they can talk however they want. Using a lot of "f" words everywhere in the forum. GUYS!!!! Nobody asked you to pay so much that you become VIP15. VIP5 is just fine to make your play easy enough to play only 30-45 minutes per day. You just think that if you pay you must own the game. The Socceres in the SS was a great idea for low VIPs. They changed it already. When I did report a bug from which you could get free items you said we should all be a united community. When they did something good for low VIPs you started crying. Next time I will report a bug don't bother replying to my post. I will report everyone writting a bad word.
    Unfortunately Ucool is the one who's giving them the rights and ignoring majority of their players just because of bunch spoiled brats who learned they can buy everything in life...sucks what this game has turned in to. When they start to listen to demands from spoiled brats you know their doom day is getting closer. They gladly exploited a bug you reported and even dared to cry about it got fixed! What to expect from a persons like that, some compassion with others? No way, they think only about their own a** but that doesn't disappoint me, people like that always existed and always will, but actions from Ucool do, when someone who should stand by their decisions gets under effect of a bunch of wallet players that's a true disappointment

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Ah man the freeloaders are mad at us again. The salt is so tasty, it is very good on my popcorn.

tbh money indeed can buy everything.. stop daydreaming and accept the fact.

i just can laugh at anyone that called us the "efficient players" as crybaby vip who buy it with daddy's card... or something like that. LOL

time is money, and i dont want to waste my time in game if i just become slave of it, my game is my hobby, and im owning at it!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    tbh money indeed can buy everything.. stop daydreaming and accept the fact.

i just can laugh at anyone that called us the "efficient players" as crybaby vip who buy it with daddy's card... or something like that. LOL

time is money, and i dont want to waste my time in game if i just become slave of it, my game is my hobby, and im owning at it!
    +1 totally agree and for those who thinks that 4000$ is too much I would like to tell them that one day of shopping cost me 3x that what I pay here

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104