Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ucool, dont mess the system you have been created yourself

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Ucool, dont mess the system you have been created yourself

the thread = http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroes-of-July

the content =
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Ember is now revealing the Heroes of July for our leaders to get prepared!

- Dual Wield (July Signin Hero): Front line agile hero with dual weapons to attack and defend.
    - Fiend Slayer (July Magic Stone Hero): Front line agile hero, who can instantly appear in front of the enemy and deal massive damage.
    - Adds the hero Inferno to the Guild Tournament Shop.
    - Adds the hero Sorceress to the Soul Shop.

Best Regards
    Ember
    as we know, current ex-VIP heroes were released to GT. WTF they are planning right now???

I dont know this ucool mistaken or not but this BAD NEWS to high VIPs or ppls that just recently bough Sorc limited heroes package...

ucool guess you will let down your players if this really happen and not a typo mistake....

SOLUTION:
    - Sorc = GT shop / dont release her to public yet
    - Inferno = put in whatever shop you like (excepet GT shop offcourse)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    it is fucking fucked up system fukers why make us spend so fucking much of real money if your just going to put it for public in less than two months????

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

I don't think Ucool understand that VIP players are the ones keeping this game up and they fucking put a system and change it many times like the 95ss instead of 330ss and many other fucked up decisions. later on, Betty will say we met in the fucking meeting and one of our fucked up colleagues said we should put sorc in Soul shop because many freebies kept whining about not been able to do Chap 19 without her. ffs when are Ucool going to understand they are pushing away VIP players from the game because their fucked up system of doing things

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)

I fucking used to pay so much for this game nowadays I hold myself and BETTY you can check my account history and you will see I am not lying about this I paid over 4000$ in one day now I rarely do so because of the messed up things Ucool been doing soon I might quit if this continues. fuking bullshit

chill out aziz... i hope this was mistaken...

or if not mistaken, ucool realize and will rethink that bad decision... we still have 3 days again before it happens.

IF THAT REALLY HAPPEN and sorcerer on soulshop. Lets bombard the forum and support!

Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    chill out aziz... i hope this was mistaken...

or if not mistaken, ucool realize and will rethink that bad decision... we still have 3 days again before it happens.

IF THAT REALLY HAPPEN and sorcerer on soulshop. Lets bombard the forum and support!
    cool ill do that for now and I hope it is really a typo

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Most of the high VIPs (vip13-15) are about ready to quit the game also in my guild, myself included. Not necesarily because of this decision (btw its a horrible decision.) But this game lacks any sort of enjoyment now, feels like a job. Time to quit a game when it becomes a job. Only reason we all still play the game is because its a familair routine and a habit/addiction. Literally No one in my guild honestly actually enjoys the game for the sake of the game any longer.

I dont see heroes charge lasting more then 6 monthes if they keep up this pace. Granted Soul funds this game as a solo player so maybe not, but surely hell get bored to tears also sooner then later also.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    I fucking used to pay so much for this game nowadays I hold myself and BETTY you can check my account history and you will see I am not lying about this I paid over 4000$ in one day now I rarely do so because of the messed up things Ucool been doing soon I might quit if this continues. fuking bullshit
    The same VIP babies crying in multiple threads, lol go ahead and quit no one's going to miss your incessant verbal diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    The same VIP babies crying in multiple threads, lol go ahead and quit no one's going to miss your incessant verbal diarrhea.
    I am paying that much so poor players like you enjoy free games so you can kiss my ass for doing so I am sure you like eating diarrhea

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    I am paying that much so poor players like you enjoy free games so you can kiss my ass for doing so I am sure you like eating diarrhea
    LOL, what are you 5 years old? Sounds to me that you are totally BUTTHURT by ufools decision. Hurry up and quit willya?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, good move, good way to identify true nature of some people, hahaha, continue please to reveal yourself in public. I'm getting some popcorn... So far no big surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, good move, good way to identify true nature of some people, hahaha, continue please to reveal yourself in public. I'm getting some popcorn... So far no big surprises.
    Acting like a smart boy who understands everything again, good move, continue to make assumption.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Maybe inferno will be next OP 5* reserved for only high VIPs in high ranking gt guilds that also invest in his package if they release it rather quickly. He can be the next OP thread of the month and sorc OP threads will start to collect dust.

In my opinion. Vip 11 players have access to magic stones heroes one month before all other players. And after that month. .this magic.stone hero will.be released to.tje public. Isnt.this the plan of.ucool for years? Why u wonder? If u have a Vip 11 only hero ist simply pay to.win. do u all want tu buy your success? ??? Sorc in soul shop is great

the ucool already fix their announcement

Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Acting like a smart boy who understands everything again, good move, continue to make assumption.
    LOL...

usually ppls who like to pointing or make assumption at other ppls is because he is indeed like that, so he view other will be same as him... so henry is.......