Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of July

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Inferno in soul shop, sorry not interested.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise Of Dawn View Post
    I'm LV96, VIP13 and I only got Swordmaster around a week ago, I don't have Cat Fencer and only just got all my crusade heroes to 5* yesterday, for me and other people the Soul Shops isn't the easiest, I spent 15Mil Gold on x10 bronze chests to get ready for Sorceress and now it was all for nothing, pissed off
    you are vip 13? ... you make more than 15m gold a day .. so dont be crying about 15m gold
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Inferno in soul shop, sorry not interested.
    oh please don't be like that if your not interested Ucool will go bankrupt lol

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    oh please don't be like that if your not interested Ucool will go bankrupt lol
    Since you're VIP 15 coins aren't a problem (2xcrusade +50%). For me it became a problem after level 101, not interested in another cat fencer. Inferno is just one expensive crusade shop hero. Isn't worth it. They won't go bankrupt as long as you keep paying their salaries.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The game need a something new and need to add more purple items in soul shop and crusaide
    And new cards 2 month and 9 month
    And new features
    And the silver box is vary experience for 1 purple item and a lot of times this items bad then I lost a lot of gold for nothing
    Make it all purple items and 1 red

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Actually it's around 17Mil gold I get per day, it took me around 50Mil gold to get SM, just to unlock, I also have skills to work on, if I use all my skill points every time they fill up... I'm broke by the time the jobs reset. Ufool should post the correct thing, find someone who will or not post it at all

New Comers
    Hi, First time i post something on the forum. Because like lots of heroes charge players, I spend lots of crusade coins to get sorc. Oh wait! You realized it was a fuckin "mistake". Actually most of rewards is just useless shit : hard crusade, arenas, guilde rewards, even the father and troll shops.. The game is now unbalanced, because it's becoming pay 2 win. And nothing really new... A bit sad, cause i really liked this game. I'll give the game a last chance during a few months (I really fucked up paying the annual card...), then I'll stop it if nothing changed. Ah, not interested in a " 100 gems, we re sorry (just pay, mofo ahaha!)".
    See you later.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I cannot believe someone would spend something, before the update is even in place. Changes can be made anytime before the update. I am not defending ucool, but defending common sense.

Don't do anything until the update is in place, that simple. These update posts are not the bible, they made a mistake with Elder Giant.
    Level 104
    [BG] Dragon
    Server 48 Storn
    1.324M Total Power 525 Stars
    42 Red +2, 10 Red +1, 10 Red, 45 Orange +2
    34 Legendary

New Comers
    Not commonsense, just when something is announced 2 days before the update, you can think it will be done like announced. THAT is commonsense. Beyond that point, I m just disapointed that game is becoming. Good evening.

New Comers
    Those of you that have spent a small fortune on this game have a very clear advantage over every one who hasn't. You have the ability to have access to the new heroes and 5 star them long before any one else. Putting Sorceress in the soul shop gives the non pay to win players a chance to progress through the game. By putting her in the GT shop you make it so that players need to be in top guilds always winning the tournament to get the pay heroes which isn't easy. Stop crying about losing you advantage over every one.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm VIP13 LV96 and I agree with you, I'm not crying, I totally agree Sorceress should be in Soul Shop, if they say something they should keep to it, find someone who will post the correct thing or not post it at all

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    They made a mistake on an announcement. They apologised for it. What more do you want from a company? Companies are allowed to make mistakes. If you do not like it please leave. No one is forcing you to support a company that can make mistakes. Your right as a consumer to not give business to them if you don't like it. A business CAN listen to their patrons but they don't have to agree with everything they say. You can't please your entire player base, those who dont like it can voice their opinions but that's all. But dont expect Ucool to comply with you, it is not required.

Quote Originally Posted by Windforce View Post
    They made a mistake on an announcement. They apologised for it. What more do you want from a company? Companies are allowed to make mistakes. If you do not like it please leave. No one is forcing you to support a company that can make mistakes. Your right as a consumer to not give business to them if you don't like it. A business CAN listen to their patrons but they don't have to agree with everything they say. You can't please your entire player base, those who dont like it can voice their opinions but that's all. But dont expect Ucool to comply with you, it is not required.
    are you stupid or something? this game is a public game and they should listen to players, we are playing game not them

Quote Originally Posted by mehrdad View Post
    are you stupid or something? this game is a public game and they should listen to players, we are playing game not them
    they are not dogs either.. listen then they do? LOL

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youmoon View Post
    The game need a something new and need to add more purple items in soul shop and crusaide
    And new cards 2 month and 9 month
    And new features
    And the silver box is vary experience for 1 purple item and a lot of times this items bad then I lost a lot of gold for nothing
    Make it all purple items and 1 red
    you trolling?
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome