Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of July

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    What server is that picture of 60ss for sorc in crusade from?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I actually got 60 ss of her in the newer servers and she came out in the arena shop yesterday too.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Not commenting on the sorceress shop issues, because I don't care either way.

But ppl complaining about inferno going to soul shop? Come on! Soul shop is the easiest and fastest shop to 5* any hero they put there. It is even easier than crusade shop, because instead of having 1 slot of 5 ss in each shop refresh, there are 3 slots with higher amounts of ss in each refresh of soul shop. Plus, every other shop can be used to farm soul coins. Someone else posted earlier that there are 14 heroes in each of crusade, guild, and arena (I didn't count myself because I never even open those shops anymore). That is 42 opportunities to essentially buy inferno ss without even refreshing your shops. If you don't have all those heroes 5* already, then you better not be one of the people clamoring for new stuff in those shops every month. That's all without even considering that you get free SS during your crusades and in bronze and silver chests if you open those.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Lmfao it's funny how these kids are framing Ember of lying when it was a mistake......smh this isnt the first time ember wrote something wrong

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Once GT gets filled with only 3 item spots left, we will get an increase in slots

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    So you put up info and people prepare by spending mass amounts of gold for bronze chests and dragon coins while spending GT coins because inferno =/= sorc.
    Then you retract that because people moan and you cave... You make dope king skinny, you cave to people and dump more heroes into GT.

Great business plan, listening to the complaining minority while screwing over the majority. I suppose 100 gems will somehow make me forget how badly you handle things *sigh.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dope King View Post
    So you put up info and people prepare by spending mass amounts of gold for bronze chests and dragon coins while spending GT coins because inferno =/= sorc.
    Then you retract that because people moan and you cave... You make dope king skinny, you cave to people and dump more heroes into GT.

Great business plan, listening to the complaining minority while screwing over the majority. I suppose 100 gems will somehow make me forget how badly you handle things *sigh.
    Oh, don't sound like such a drama queen. Ucool is allowed to make mistakes too, right?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    Not commenting on the sorceress shop issues, because I don't care either way.

But ppl complaining about inferno going to soul shop? Come on! Soul shop is the easiest and fastest shop to 5* any hero they put there. It is even easier than crusade shop, because instead of having 1 slot of 5 ss in each shop refresh, there are 3 slots with higher amounts of ss in each refresh of soul shop. Plus, every other shop can be used to farm soul coins. Someone else posted earlier that there are 14 heroes in each of crusade, guild, and arena (I didn't count myself because I never even open those shops anymore). That is 42 opportunities to essentially buy inferno ss without even refreshing your shops. If you don't have all those heroes 5* already, then you better not be one of the people clamoring for new stuff in those shops every month. That's all without even considering that you get free SS during your crusades and in bronze and silver chests if you open those.
    Just to clarify, the Soul Shop is not the easiest shop because the SS are much more expensive (12x more, because one soul stone costs 1200 coins and the exchange rate is 100 coins / soul). I don't care because I have around 600k soul coins and 400k crusade coins that could be converted into soul coins as well, but it's true, some players will have more, but definitely not everyone has so many, specially if they don't have five-starred all the farmable heroes yet.

I'm VIP13 and I think it's stupid... It wasn't a mistake, they just wanted to see how many people would bitch about this, I have her and I was happy to hear she was in Soul Shop, GT heroes take way too long to get up. If you say something don't change it the next day or a few hours later... WRITE WHAT YOU WANT AND DONT CHANGE IT, added to Soul Shop, KEEP IT THAT WAY, yeah people will bitch but people won't stop playing just coz they don't get there way. KEEP TO WHAT YOU SAY UFags, that's what pisses me off

I'm LV96, VIP13 and I only got Swordmaster around a week ago, I don't have Cat Fencer and only just got all my crusade heroes to 5* yesterday, for me and other people the Soul Shops isn't the easiest, I spent 15Mil Gold on x10 bronze chests to get ready for Sorceress and now it was all for nothing, pissed off

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It would be awesome if they put sorc at soul shop
    But knowing ucool, they always makes it hard
    They never or seldom give good heroes that is easy to get, so i believe it is a mistake

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Was not mistake. Just caved in to all the crying. She is used on entire new chapter, multiple new trials/rifts. Maybe they make her available for designing the late game to rely on her too much. Thought it good she would be available. Washed away by a river of salty tears.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise Of Dawn View Post
    I'm LV96, VIP13 and I only got Swordmaster around a week ago, I don't have Cat Fencer and only just got all my crusade heroes to 5* yesterday, for me and other people the Soul Shops isn't the easiest, I spent 15Mil Gold on x10 bronze chests to get ready for Sorceress and now it was all for nothing, pissed off
    I buy one time per week for 10-12 million bronze chest. I am lvl 93 and vip 10. If you make crusade all day, you get daily ~5,7 million Gold.

New Comers
    Send multiple messages to support, you could change something this embarrassing change by Ember.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iLou View Post
    Send multiple messages to support, you could change something this embarrassing change by Ember.
    They don't even bother replying,no use of writing but least we can do is shower them with complain,maybe they finally realize they're doing it wrong