Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of July

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am vip13 and your desicions disappoint me too much. I have made too much already because of your morning news. It's absolutely not good of you. And I think many players did the same. So it was a great lie to all of the players here.

New Comers
    what about update crusade shop?
    that shop is dead, after you get all heroes from crusade, thats nothing you can do with all those coins, srsly, i thought inferno was going to crusade.
    its sad how high vip changed ucool mind with their cries

That mistake cost much for me. I don't think it is good of you. I just don't want ucool to lie. It's too bad.

Some more mistakes and that game will stop. Not only vip players play it, and you get more money from vip5-6 than from vip 15. There are lots of vip 5-6 on a server and few vip 15. And you lied to all players. Soon everyone will leave the game. If this will happen again and again

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Both sides are full crybabies.

Everyone knew sorceress was going to gt shop. Those of you who thought sroc were going to go to soul...get real, it was a wrongly post. It has happend before and can and will happen again.

Now all of you crying when you thoight she was in soul shop...speachless...such drama, such elitest thinking. Makes me sick.

Both sides really need to grow up because most of you are probably grown up men.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

I agree that she should be in gt shop. I have earned lots of gt shop coins to rise her, because i was sure, she will be there. Today, when I saw she is in ss I have spent all my coins in gt shop and started to collect coins from ss. Several hours later, ucool tell me that it was a mistake!. It's very bad . I new she should be in gt shop. But that lie made me spent all my gt coins. That's my I am nervous. That's why it is very bad for ucool. They shoul stop telling us about what will happens in this case. That was too big lie. And their answer , about mistake is senceless . I did what I did, because ucool told me what they told. Now I hear" it was a mistake". Well I have spent lots of money on this game, and I don't wan to hear about mistakes. That's too bad. Game is dying.(

Ucool should say nothing, that tell us lie. It's too bad. Many players spent their gt coins on loot today. Now they won't be able to rise sorceress . That was a great lie from ucool.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Caved in to all the crying huh? Need to try that more often.....

Wait until last minute, then they royally screw the pooch.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Both sides are full crybabies.

Everyone knew sorceress was going to gt shop. Those of you who thought sroc were going to go to soul...get real, it was a wrongly post. It has happend before and can and will happen again.

Now all of you crying when you thoight she was in soul shop...speachless...such drama, such elitest thinking. Makes me sick.

Both sides really need to grow up because most of you are probably grown up men.
    every one should knew that sorc was going to gt shop ?! so i ask you nostradamus : why everyone should knew about ember decisions ?!
    and please tell me in next month which heroes will add to which shop ?! cause i really want to save coins for them !

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    ucool plz make more slots in gt schop because all new heros ther take gear slots we need red gear too
    Last edited by firevall; 06-28-2016 at 01:56 PM. Reason: mistake in words

It's not just about where she goes, but that ucool released wrong info. Waited until last sec to release info and then did it wrong. Ucool should at least apologize. Don't do much for players as far as info, so should be responsible for mistakes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    Every time u fucked us ucool with your heroes.........in gt shop we were able to take only gear(now from 12 slots we have 5 and from july we will have only 6 slots for gear, the rest is full with heroes).
    Guild shop is full of heroes....crusade is full of heroes...arena is full of heroes and u pay attention only for vip 15 but most of players are between vip 2 and vip 10.
    Make your game worth it or u will loose all players and with the new red 2 gear maybe u will choose to change the gears in shops...

Crusade shop 18 slots--14 slots with crap heroes and 4 with crap gear
    Guild shop 18 slots-14 slots with crap heroes and 4 with crap gear
    Arena shop-18 slots 14 slots with heroes and 4 with crap gear
    GA shop- 18 slots 14 slots with heroes and 4 with gear
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Also why do both new hero look exactly like soul hunters heroes? Like exactly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Put ifnenro on crusade yo....