Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of July

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampo View Post
    Put ifnenro on crusade yo....
    Like for real. No more bad hero in expensive shop! Never forget cat fencer- so bad ucool devs don't gear him up!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ucool now think not about the game , only for money. That is very bad. The game is not balanced now, and in future it will be worse. If it is a game only for vip15 ok. Soon no one will play it. Cause vip 15 is 30-40 members on 1 server. And ucool decided to have their position. Well. As forme this game is dying. No balance. That's the reason.

Recently it was a great game. Now it is dead. Because uco decided that money is better . Well. That's true and have fun everyone. But game is shot now . It was great 1 year ago. Now it is shit(. Stupid game , where you don't have to think . You have to pay. Go on ucool. U will loose players

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveh View Post
    every one should knew that sorc was going to gt shop ?! so i ask you nostradamus : why everyone should knew about ember decisions ?!
    and please tell me in next month which heroes will add to which shop ?! cause i really want to save coins for them !
    Look...a powerful hero like sorceress were do you think they were putting her. I have said GT in the longest time even posted it in a thread in general.

Also it seemed to good to be true that they put sorc in soul. I cant help that ppl are so hasty they see that and spend all gt coins and then blame Ucool.

Next time dont be so hasty and wait untill the uldate file is relesed and see so everything is correct ppl lack paitence.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Also soending gt coins on gear outside of 40% event is plain silly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nton View Post
    Hey we paid for sorc, put it at GT like what you always do before. Inferno as free hero should be the one on soulshop, arena, GA, crusade, or guild shop or whatever they can get it for easy too. Randomness is fine but don't make people who pay regret their decision...
    look at this. Sorceress free in crusade. gt shop ist stupid. Not enough coins to buy Heroes, not enough to buy items.
    Picture not from me. Its from an other player.(From german forum)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    So does that mean I can buy 80 Soul Stones for the Inferno in one swoop?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    turning inferno to 5* stars is only thing that we can do
    because when you have swordmaster and cat fencer (useless hero)at 5* you can't do anything more with stones, all items are useless and we already had them so we have no way.
    only good shop at this time is gt shop but your income coins are slow and even when you save coins then you should decide what you want : get heroes soul stones or buy items

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrdad View Post
    turning inferno to 5* stars is only thing that we can do
    because when you have swordmaster and cat fencer (useless hero)at 5* you can't do anything more with stones, all items are useless and we already had them so we have no way.
    only good shop at this time is gt shop but your income coins are slow and even when you save coins then you should decide what you want : get heroes soul stones or buy items
    i still need another few hundred k coins so i can grab like 50 hewn axes and 50 staff of rawlis from soul shop

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Both sides are full crybabies.

Everyone knew sorceress was going to gt shop. Those of you who thought sroc were going to go to soul...get real, it was a wrongly post. It has happend before and can and will happen again.

Now all of you crying when you thoight she was in soul shop...speachless...such drama, such elitest thinking. Makes me sick.

Both sides really need to grow up because most of you are probably grown up men.

Yo, powerboy, your crusade doing any good?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Ember, Adding another hero to Soul Shop, will your dev. team add slot for Soul Shop? or just left 3 slot for items? Or I could dream about the 3 slot in Soul Shop will selling Red gear?
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I didn't know that spending over 3000 dollars for a lil phone game could make you this grumpy. But then again, who puts 3000 grant in a phone game. Funny funny funny. Keep complaining, theu WILL do something, you just have to believe lol
    Just go with the flow. They DON'T listen. Still not noticed?

Ucool dead. ( it's a pity. Now all will find other games. Hc was almost perfect recently. Now- dead

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Maybe once they add toon to Soul Shop they can also update it with new gear other than the out dated purple $hit. I wonder if they see any logic in their design or if they are just this greedy. We have O, O1 and O2, R, R1 and R2 yet the Guild Shop, Crusade Shop and Soul Shop are still selling nothing higher than Purple. The regular merchant sells nothing or any benefit. If the shops are going to offer nothing why even both having them?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Look...a powerful hero like sorceress were do you think they were putting her. I have said GT in the longest time even posted it in a thread in general.

Also it seemed to good to be true that they put sorc in soul. I cant help that ppl are so hasty they see that and spend all gt coins and then blame Ucool.

Next time dont be so hasty and wait untill the uldate file is relesed and see so everything is correct ppl lack paitence.
    You won' believe but my thoughts were exactly that she will go there. And it makes sense actually. This moth should have skipped GT shop entirely. And believe me, they most likely did think to send here there, it wasn't a mistake but there was a waterfall of whining from all who paid 100$ and believe they rule the game by doing that so Ucool changed their mind afraid of all the angry mails - "I paid 100$ are you f**king kidding me she's in ss now?! I want my money back!" etc...