Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of July

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrdad View Post
    are you stupid or something? this game is a public game and they should listen to players, we are playing game not them
    Are you stupid or something? This game might be free to play with microtransactions, they can listen to the players if they want, because they are developing the game, not you.

Calling names suck. See how calling me stupid just defeats the integrity of your post?

You are a player, if you do not like how the developers are making the game, feel free to play something else. If you have suggestions feel free to offer constructive feedback.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    No new hero will be game changing at par to which TF did as every new hero skills are just a variation of already existing skill from other heroes. Ucool simply need to adjust the damage output of any new hero to make it op and milk the players. It will be a never ending cycle of new team level and gear promotion to increase armor/damage.

The hardest thing for Ucool probably is designing the portrait of new heroes.

how is inferno useful? in garena or perhaps in raids... he is a backline hero... will he compete place with the likes of pupper master, manipulator, qoc?? he is in soul shop meaning easy to get.... does this suggest that he is an average or below average hero...?? cat fencer has been there for a while now and no legendary for him...still not seeing people using him in garena...so the craps camps in soul shop....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliesoja View Post
    Not commonsense, just when something is announced 2 days before the update, you can think it will be done like announced. THAT is commonsense. Beyond that point, I m just disapointed that game is becoming. Good evening.
    actually it is common sense. even in real life like the rx480 8mb it was announced at $229 and day b4 released they changed it to $239. if a huge company like that sees nuthin wrong with changing their prices last minute then ucool definitely should have no problem changing where a hero goes. its ur fault u jumped the gun and did things b4 official release

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Yes your fault for believing the only information posts we get from developers in this game. We get almost no info, and when we do its our fault for believing it. Makes alot of sense there. compareing to other products is stupid. If i complain my food is cold i get brand new food at restaraunt, so ucool my food is cold. Same principle right?

Only place i see inferno usefull is crashed hill, and maybe in crusade if u wear echantress and frost mage with him to reduce magic resistance and delete evryone with 1 ult :/

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    why so in rush to convert everything into soul coins? you can do that any time when it's confirmed she's released in there lol.

why post when it obviously did not effect you. people acted on ucool word and are upset. You did not... so .... your just dismissing someone else's issue. big help

Quote Originally Posted by amoy_kimchi View Post
    No new hero will be game changing at par to which TF did as every new hero skills are just a variation of already existing skill from other heroes. Ucool simply need to adjust the damage output of any new hero to make it op and milk the players. It will be a never ending cycle of new team level and gear promotion to increase armor/damage.

The hardest thing for Ucool probably is designing the portrait of new heroes.
    cant agree more..

ucool need to put more creativity with upcoming new heroes.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brantdman View Post
    Oh, don't sound like such a drama queen. Ucool is allowed to make mistakes too, right?
    I guess coca cola made new coke... but they paid a price... any business model should. No "drama" here, just basic observations of spineless pandering.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Yes your fault for believing the only information posts we get from developers in this game. We get almost no info, and when we do its our fault for believing it. Makes alot of sense there. compareing to other products is stupid. If i complain my food is cold i get brand new food at restaraunt, so ucool my food is cold. Same principle right?
    ur example made absolutely no sense. if ucool told u cold food to ur left and hot food to ur right. worst case scenario is u went to ur right waited on a long line and found out theres no hot food there. u would have to go to ur left wait on line again and get ur hot food.

New Comers
    Come on guys, this is just a game. Though socr is strong but there is a lot of counter available for her. To use her for clearing trial or campaign, just hire from guild mate. If player try hard there maybe other ways of clearing trial and campaign without using her.

Imo pm is more difficult to counter, nice doge and life steal.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So we might as well go ahead and assume Fiend Slayer will be in GT also? And every other premium hero from now til forever? I don't mind working for a hero but GT is to much and might be my gamebreaker.

Yeah to much heroes in GT...good luck for this game...hope last long...lmao

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    A guy on my server already has the Fiend Slayer, 4* and R1. Is it only possible?
    Server 124 / Guild Frenchy - 110099570 (International)