Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server 114 Guild ShadowLife winners of 4 championships needs top players!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This topic made my day a bit more happy after work
    Point 1: We have a single player which came from another server and he did it on his own already few months ago
    Point 2: Considering point 1 it is really strange how did Domination destroy a couple of servers (But the sentence has a really nice ring to it )
    Point 3: Gathering top people from server in one guild is actually logical since GT was introduced ^^ Or do you think the strong guys in weaker guilds enjoy ending up losing in first round? ^^
    Point 4: You took 2 players from our server yourselves (Sleeper and Demi above) so you already have 100% more than we if not more outside server recruits
    Point 5: You didn't complain when you won the GT, but now that you cant even reach the Final you blame it on us

Overall if you want to win gather strong players of your server and face us head on ^^
    We aren't really running away from the fight

I am not really convinced you can recruit anyone by stating you are a guild with 31 100+ players which is losing vs a guild with 36 such players and lately even vs Russian guild which has way less than you
    Remember the positive aspects can get you people, but hard to motivate someone to join you when your main selling point is: "Join us so we can beat the evil Domination"

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Dr-credit was just a figurehead. He was one of the least powerful players in the guild. The reason I could undermine him with logical power-plays like keeping Alex in Dragon (Now in Dom of course and one of our top players.) Is because I always had the real power, authority and control there. (I was the one giving advice, giving out enemy duels when i was one of if not the only player in tur guild who had all the heroes geared and *d to match enemy setups since I was always way ahead in terms of TL, spending a ton of gems gear and magicstone etc., I was aways around and helpful to swap for guildmate rewards etc. Credit just sat on his ass, letting guys like me, outofdeath,leo,maverick etc. Do all the work while hed just use us for reward swaps and look pretty while doing it

I was the one willing and able to drop many gems daily to secure top positions for weaker guildmates for their rewards who had a hard time climbing themselves, and numerous other favors always. People arent idiots to recognize who the real powerhouse is, He was bitter about it and threw a temper tantrum when he realized it and threw leadership into my lap. The other option was booting me from the guild but he knew over 50% of the guild wouldve followed me, just like they followed me when I moved in from Dragon into Domination.

I play with like-minded game focused players. So obviously I made the plays necessary to form a guild of 50 of them, and sadly that does involve cutting players that are more casual about the game, but such is life. (Or finding suitable replacements for lost comrades who left the game for one reason or another.)

You paint me like some devil, but you tossed a lot of casuals out of A-Team when you grew some balls and made a powerplay to obtain LGA. It is not my fault you couldnt handle and offer them what theu wanted and needed, which is why they came to Domination.

Call me all the names till you pass out from lack of brrath for all I care, but no need to demonize me cause I was able to make the moves in the server needed to create security for a dedicated team of 50 strong guildmates.

New Comers
    Fortunatly we are finished with you and wont write a long speach whats right and whats wrong in you novell, this i SL recuit thread, and really hope some powerplayers will join them...they are some good guys, and wish em all the best...peace or war, whatever comes first

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    You and Demi both left server to join SL. Are both of you still with such a great guild?

If SL had written an truthful recruitment thread and not put bunch of bs hoping to lure desperate VIP seeking shelter, no one would come in this thread.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Wow so glad my recruiting thread turned into this. Let's get one thing straight. I'm not attacking DMan or Domination as a guild here. This was takin in the wrong context completely. I was simply trying to gain some interest from a possible merge with another guild on other servers. Server 114 is almost dead and there are no strong recruits left. We just want to make some friendly competition in the GT instead of the same Guild walking away with it all the time.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    SO LET'S KEEP ALL THIS IN CONTEXT WITH MY THREAD PLEASE!! Shadowlife is a very strong guild with great players and people. We are simply reaching out to other servers to see if there is some interest in creating some better competition against the likes of Domination and other SUPER GUILDS. Please PM me.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Ya sorry mate, just your OP was too focused on attacking us instead of highlighting your guilds strengthes and what you are looking for in new guildmates. It wouldnt have attracted the attention and did and get derailed as a result, I felt the need to defend myself and my guild. We are all humans, we all just want to win etc. I just dont like being patronized and made out to be some some scary greedy monster along with my other guildmates. We all enjoy the game and we all enjoy it in our own way. If we focus on ourselves and our strengthes and what we offer instead of attacking our enemies to make us look better and superior, then we are all the better for it. I dunno if you can rename this thread or something and then start a fresh recruitment thread but probably might be the thing to do at this point since it got really cluttered with dirty laundry as a result. Cheers.

But yes you seem like a good bumch of hard working guys, So i wish you all the best finding some strong recruits to make GT interesting again.