Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 114 Guild ShadowLife winners of 4 championships needs top players!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Server 114 Guild ShadowLife winners of 4 championships needs top players!!

We are looking to get some 850k+ total power players to help defeat a VIP Guild in our tournaments. We've never recruited from other servers but now we may have to. There is a Guild from server 115 that booted any non-VIP's and only took in level 100+ VIP players. They've destroyed a couple servers and are now destroying ours. We need to stop them before they do more damage. We currently have 31 level 100+ players and are a wicked group. Please message me if your interested in kicking some greedy ass!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Ah common were not that bad. Majority of our guildies are only vip10/11 and mostly from buying just month cards since the beginning and the odd promotion. Only a few bigger spenders in our guild that are VIP13-15.

Just have a lot of really dedicated and hard working players in the guild and solid synergy/cooperation since the majority of us have been playing together for close to a year.

Blaming us for the destruction of servers is nice though, honored to hear that. But we arent actually that scary. Good luck with your recruitment though and future GT seasons

DMAN must be fun when you don't need strategy anymore and walk through tournaments. Having competition is obviously not your thing. So when we move to another server you should get bored as hell. Have fun playing on easy difficulty :-)

Any guilds out there with 15 to 20 800k+ English speaking players wanting to merge and make a kick ass guild? 31 of our 50 players are TL 100+. Message me if you are interested in a merge.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddyrex View Post
    DMAN must be fun when you don't need strategy anymore and walk through tournaments. Having competition is obviously not your thing. So when we move to another server you should get bored as hell. Have fun playing on easy difficulty :-)
    Only Point no strategy is needed (or letīs say correct strategy/lane guess can not win a fight) is when 1 Guild can do a 33/34/33 and defend everything with that, meaning 1/3 of their power can defend 1/2 of any other guild in GT.
    Not speaking about just Team amounts btw.

Else guilds with 100 to even 200 Teams less (but same average power) can win against stronger guilds

I worked pretty hard to get most of the top players unified into a cohesive single unit and keeping them motivated to invest time and effort to develop a large variety of heroes and compositions. What guild leader isnt aiming to obtain that? This just makes you a bitter hypocrite.

You guys want that just as much and you are simply jealous of what you do not have/no longer possess and you are bitter/angry that we dethroned you as King guild for our division 2 seasons ago.

Dont be so mad at us, it is the Russians from 112 besting you every season lately, not us.

Still not sure how we destroyed servers though we have never recruited outside our own server.

I'm not bitter/angry or a hypocrite. You're the one trolling my recruitment post and our server under the same username as me. It's actually amusing that you would create an account on our server under the same username as our leader and create a guildname the same as ours and be a complete troll. Can anyone say it's time to get a "Life". Come on man its a game that's meant to be fun and have some friendly competition. As for the Russian guild from 112 beating us, they have completely defied all odds on stacking two lanes twice in a row exactly perfect.

Once again, we are looking for some interest from other servers for a possible merge. If there is some interest PM me please. We have an awesome group here and have a really good setup to be successful in Guild Tournaments.

What? Lol. I dont have an account on your server or any other server for that matter. I do find it amusing someone is impersonating me to get under your skin though. Dont care or expect you to believe me on that, but it is the truth.

I imagine this person is a rival that you fight earlier on that is trying to get the better of you, I do find it amusing you think it is me out of the hundreds of other people that play in our division. If Russians are "coincidently getting lucky" now, you should probably look towards them and not I. Its very possible they have a spy in your guild leaking info, we suspected as much in some of earlier seasons and our coincidence rate went to 0 when we started arranging lanes via pm instead of publicly via mail/guild chat. I would encourage you to do the same if you are having this kind of internal issues currently, from one leader to another.

Best of luck on your recruitment, but your hate for me and my guild is unwarranted and would appreciste you dont use that as a selling feature for your own guild.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    check your inbox

No hate here bro, just a competitive leader! And thanks for the tip, we've decided to do the same for upcoming tournaments :-p. I appreciate the fact that you seem honest but I still have my doubts. We had a few people join us from your server because you ripped their guild apart so maybe I was given a biased opinion of you and it's unfair. None the less I hope we can get some recruits to make our tournaments more fun. Before they changed all the server numbers around we may have won 4 of 5 tournaments but they were at least competitive from start to finish. Now they are a joke :-/

I am always down for a more competitive environment.

As for Demi and Sleeper... yes their hate and jealousy of the power and influence I had over server 115 was very palpable. Both very strong players but their egos prevented them from joining up with us despute a few efforts from myself and my guildmates to try and reconcile our differences. Demi was leader of our biggest rival guild when she merged with the strongest italian players in our server. When her strongest members got sick of how she ran the guild and either switched server or migrated to us, she became vengeful and bitter as ever. Sleeper was an ex-guildmate when I was leader of a guild called Dragon when our server had 4 really strong competing guilds. Things went sour with her when I made a decision as leader to merge with the other strongest guild on the server at the time, Domination, (hence our nickname DD, Domination/Dragon) which I am now leader of since many of the strongest members of this guild have moved on to other games etc. now and quit heroes charge and I was the best candidate to keep the ship moving forward. She didnt like how I "sold out" in order to make the routine for the top arena members a bit easier to manage... I was always about diplomacy and cooperation where they lusted after power struggles and competition so it is no surprise there was no compromise of middle ground with them.

Why did they leave your guild anyway? Their strength was a nice addition to yours and made for some interesting GTs in season 5-7.

New Comers
    Is that what you tell yourselves and others?...first off dr-credit was leader, and left in rage over you, cuz you kept taking in players he threw out of dragons(cause they didnt follow guildrules), but ofcourse they where strong, and anything for a win right?....those that was impossible to take in went to dom...you had the charge in short while before you desited that dragon should join dd...i didnt wanna join, cuz i didnt wanna play with players i didnt trust and where duchebags, kept with dragons 1 year more, but dom kept recuiting in dragon, so i went to the 1 guild on server who had a chance to beat dom...that got my obsession, and when i could see that wasnt a possibility i had to try my luck in shadowlife...best choise ever cuz i got my win...now i can did in peace ....

New Comers
    Damn my fat fingers, posted before i finished...no a girl dman...i was just glad to get you and dd out of my head untill i got dragged in your world here again

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Demiter's Avatar
    Poor Dman, chased all competition away and is now borred...
    Is that all you can do, talking trash about me?
    I warned SH about the future of the GT bracket. I can only hope they will find a solution soon.
    They are a great guild and if anyone from higher servers is looking to migrate, I highly recommend them.
    Line id: demiterhc