Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you PLEASE get your priorities straight, uCool?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    They do have their priorities straight. Its for the $$$. I wish it was otherwise, and providing a great game was equal, or at least a close second to the $$, but it isn't

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    now that I agree with, I just went to the playstore and used my rate option
    Me too, it's done
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    NECROBUMP! Because apparently, this is still okay. A reply to an issue stated by multiple people, multiple times through these past 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It would means that we give away the hero to all players because players already have abundant points in almost all other shops now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Why even reply?
    well thats the answer everyone knew and expected but many of u refused to accept it even when it was officially written, at least it was honest. there are many games with diff tiers of shops and some just become obsolete after a certain lvl. if u were playing an mmorpg the first town prolly sold u lvl 1-20 items, do u lvl to 100 then go back to the first town expecting it to sell u lvl 90-100? u dont. u go to the 5th 6th 7th etc town where they sell lvl 90-100s which is wat GT currently is. its like u people are expecting to go back to a lvl 1-20 area kill ez mobs and find lvl 90-100 gear. i really dun get wats so hard to understand here its pretty basic stuff.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    The answer is basically they dont care about the players, all that they want is just money, money, money. They actually realize that their player has been decreased over time. And they want to milk the cash as many as possible before then the server become ghost town and finally they shut the server. How simple is that we can't see?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    And another one, same thread. It's not even about being professional to them anymore. No one is talking about compensation for the TaP Bronze Chest bug in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've reported your account id to our admin and he will send you the compensation later. And please note that the bug only lasted for a couple hours at the most. Only a few players made him to 4 or 5 stars because of the bug. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Just find an answer that has something to do with the game and hope it goes away...
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm seriously thinking about it. If I find a good way to rally some like minded people I want for hundreds of current players to 1 star the crap out of Heroes Charge. On both platforms. Maybe they'll start improving the quality of life aspects of the game after that.
    Im in as well.

I changed my signature to at least let people on the forums have easy access to ratings. I'm not asking anyone to do the same but it would help a lot. I'm going to go through reddit and other channels as well.

If you are also fed up with uCool's recent decisions and updates I strongly recommend you rate the app 1 star. Money is their highest priority. Let's start slowing that down.

I changed my signature to at least let people on the forums have easy access to ratings. I'm not asking anyone to do the same but it would help a lot. I'm going to go through reddit and other channels as well.

If you are also fed up with uCool's recent decisions and updates I strongly recommend you rate the app 1 star. Money is their highest priority. Let's start slowing that down.
    this is too funny almost to the point where its hypocritical. so right now this is wat ur really saying "this game is bad i rated it 1* and guess wat i still play it every single day". thats nearly unheard of, if a game is 1* u should just quit. if ur giving it 1* just to get ur voices heard then ur giving a fake rating, either way u look at it seems stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    this is too funny almost to the point where its hypocritical. so right now this is wat ur really saying "this game is bad i rated it 1* and guess wat i still play it every single day". thats nearly unheard of, if a game is 1* u should just quit. if ur giving it 1* just to get ur voices heard then ur giving a fake rating, either way u look at it seems stupid.
    You're entitled to your opinion. Fuck your opinion. See it however you want, you yourself agree that going through the forums to voice our complaints has no point.

well if u stalk the forums enough ull know it really does matter. i dunno if u noticed but 80-90% of forums posts consists of complaints on how the non/lower vips are too far apart from the higher vips or sumthing to that sort. theyve been complaining how the top vips get too much. if they raised the prizes here that mainly affect top 2 theyre catering for the high vips again. once the new change is made to increase prizes ull get forums flooded again on how unfair it is and how they complain nuthin gets done, high vips complain instant change. just saying its not gonna look pretty even tho im kinda used to it. thats all i gotta contribute to this good luck,
    well thats the answer everyone knew and expected but many of u refused to accept it even when it was officially written, at least it was honest. there are many games with diff tiers of shops and some just become obsolete after a certain lvl. if u were playing an mmorpg the first town prolly sold u lvl 1-20 items, do u lvl to 100 then go back to the first town expecting it to sell u lvl 90-100? u dont. u go to the 5th 6th 7th etc town where they sell lvl 90-100s which is wat GT currently is. its like u people are expecting to go back to a lvl 1-20 area kill ez mobs and find lvl 90-100 gear. i really dun get wats so hard to understand here its pretty basic stuff.
    Who's being hypocritical now? You have some personal vendetta against me or something? It's like you're following all my posts to get a reaction out of me. Well you got it.

You're entitled to your opinion. Fuck your opinion. See it however you want, you yourself agree that going through the forums to voice our complaints has no point.

Who's being hypocritical now? You have some personal vendetta against me or something? It's like you're following all my posts to get a reaction out of me. Well you got it.
    i dun follow ur posts i just post everytime i see some complaint or something stupid. if for some reason it seems like im "following u" then apparantly ur posts are all complaints or have some sorta stupid idea attached to it

i dun follow ur posts i just post everytime i see some complaint or something stupid. if for some reason it seems like im "following u" then apparantly ur posts are all complaints or have some sorta stupid idea attached to it
    Who the hell are you to judge what I or anyone posts on these forums as a complaint or stupidity? There are times when many support my posts. I come here to inform, ask for feedback and have educated conversations with others with similar mindsets. Not to argue with people who can't bother to use correct grammar.

What's your idea to get uCool to listen to the masses and not just an elite group of high VIPs and spenders? How about you actually try to contribute to a thread's subject instead of seeking out ways to judge others.

Who the hell are you to judge what I or anyone posts on these forums as a complaint or stupidity? There are times when many support my posts. I come here to inform, ask for feedback and have educated conversations with others with similar mindsets. Not to argue with people who can't bother to use correct grammar.

What's your idea to get uCool to listen to the masses and not just an elite group of high VIPs and spenders? How about you actually try to contribute to a thread's subject instead of seeking out ways to judge others.
    i have never judged ur posts as a complaint as i dont need to, its the definition of the word itself. complaint a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable and thats exactly wat ur expressing therefore ur complaining, thank you google. whether people support ur complaint or have educated conversations about ur complaint doesnt change wat it is. if i have a dime and u think its a quarter and 20 other people think its a quarter after hours of "educated conversations" its still a dime not a quarter.

im a non vip, when i send in a ticket needing help or fixing some bug they respond within hours so it has nuthin to do with vip lvl. thats purely ur opinion on how u think they work cause theyre not doing a thing about ur complaint. a mother has 1 boy 1 girl the boy wants a book the girl wants a barbie doll and the mother bought him the book but girl didnt get a barbie doll. it doesnt mean the mom liked the boy more it was just more useful and worth buying. its not that they didnt see ur complaint they dont think its worth changing. crying stomping ur foot and watever other method wont get u the barbie doll. if its useful itll change like the inspire button, championship length but if its not it wont, making 20 posts thruout the forums then threatening to quit leave stop cashing once again wont get u the doll.

Wow, way to completely avoid a question (twice) and make yourself look like a fool.

i have never judged ur posts as a complaint as i dont need to, its the definition of the word itself. complaint a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable and thats exactly wat ur expressing therefore ur complaining, thank you google. whether people support ur complaint or have educated conversations about ur complaint doesnt change wat it is. if i have a dime and u think its a quarter and 20 other people think its a quarter after hours of "educated conversations" its still a dime not a quarter.

im a non vip, when i send in a ticket needing help or fixing some bug they respond within hours so it has nuthin to do with vip lvl. thats purely ur opinion on how u think they work cause theyre not doing a thing about ur complaint. a mother has 1 boy 1 girl the boy wants a book the girl wants a barbie doll and the mother bought him the book but girl didnt get a barbie doll. it doesnt mean the mom liked the boy more it was just more useful and worth buying. its not that they didnt see ur complaint they dont think its worth changing. crying stomping ur foot and watever other method wont get u the barbie doll. if its useful itll change like the inspire button, championship length but if its not it wont, making 20 posts thruout the forums then threatening to quit leave stop cashing once again wont get u the doll.
    well if u stalk the forums enough ull know it really does matter. i dunno if u noticed but 80-90% of forums posts consists of complaints on how the non/lower vips are too far apart from the higher vips or sumthing to that sort. theyve been complaining how the top vips get too much. if they raised the prizes here that mainly affect top 2 theyre catering for the high vips again. once the new change is made to increase prizes ull get forums flooded again on how unfair it is and how they complain nuthin gets done, high vips complain instant change. just saying its not gonna look pretty even tho im kinda used to it. thats all i gotta contribute to this good luck,
    You can't even stick to your previous statements. You just spout out whatever is convienent for the situation.
    You're using an example where something would be 100% factual while reading posts is all about interpretation.

Continue to post whatever you want. This is the last response you'll get from me. Idiot.

Wow, way to completely avoid a question (twice) and make yourself look like a fool.

You can't even stick to your previous statements. You just spout out whatever is convienent for the situation.
    You're using an example where something would be 100% factual while reading posts is all about interpretation.

Continue to post whatever you want. This is the last response you'll get from me. Idiot.
    lol the stupidy im getting from u is unbelievable. look at the part u bolded. u dont bold 1/2 the sentence and ignore the first part of it. heres urs vs the full sentence bolded, see how its totally diff than wat u tried to have me say.
    if they raised the prizes here that mainly affect top 2 theyre catering for the high vips again. once the new change is made to increase prizes ull get forums flooded again on how unfair it is and how they complain nuthin gets done, high vips complain instant change.
    if they raised the prizes here that mainly affect top 2 theyre catering for the high vips again. once the new change is made to increase prizes ull get forums flooded again on how unfair it is and how they complain nuthin gets done, high vips complain instant change.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    lol the stupidy im getting from u is unbelievable. look at the part u bolded. u dont bold 1/2 the sentence and ignore the first part of it. heres urs vs the full sentence bolded, see how its totally diff than wat u tried to have me say.
    these read the same....what was the point? just to keep fighting? Many are discouraged with ucool choices, if they have paid to play, they have a legitimate complaint about services. Why you are arguing with them is uncertain. Do you get presents from ucool? Or do you just like to get involved when not needed?
    They have made major changes to the way this game operated for the first 18 months, as a customer of game, and fan of game as it was, am very discouraged as well. I hope you dont feel the need to disagree.