Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sorceress in GT???

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

sorceress in GT???

is it true that the OP hero sorceress wil come out in GT shop soon?? it would be the 4th pay to win hero to go there lol, nice immagination ucool

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    is it true that the OP hero sorceress wil come out in GT shop soon?? it would be the 4th pay to win hero to go there lol, nice immagination ucool
    There is not hint of it, but i'll save GT coins just in case, so that when she is released in any shop i can obtain her immediately.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Where did you hear that at Kylo? I haven't read anything saying that

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Well that would most certainly make sense, according to Ucool's strategy to milk us dry. They did it with Chemist and Troll Princess, no reason to change if the scam works.

So I'd be VERY surprised if they didn't put the Sorceress in the GT shop, especially knowing it's a quite good hero. If she was lame, there would be some small hope to see her added to GA shop, but since she's OP, she'll stay a pay-to-win hero, so only for VIPs who already farmed her, or if you manage to get in a top guild often surviving to semi-finals or more in every GT (but they're usually only recruting high VIPs, so all in all, pretty much the same, it's always a matter of how many hundreds of dollars you've put in the game).

In conclusion, just start saving your coins and maybe you'll get her unlocked in 3 to 4 months like all of us, low commoners, not willing to pour hundreds of dollars to win... ^^ (maybe shorter if you are quite good at betting in GT and take high-paying risks, betting on the challengers)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What about other new heroes in other shops? Any rumors?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    What about other new heroes in other shops? Any rumors?

Donīt think you will see any changes... Inferno will go in a shop.
    Although some wonīt agree, if I would Need to bet, I would say he is going to crusade...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    So wait..they should put sorceress in a shop like crusade or something were ppl have tons of coins and can 5 star heroes withou it even notice in their coin pile. It will also not give in any money from packs because everyone can just 5 star her straight up with shop coins.

Yeah...keep dreaming..she is going to GT and am of you can cry as much as you want and curse ucool.

Edit: There are several reasons why we are in this situation and hopefully some of you get why but Ucool wants and need money.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    The grind will just become more and more tedious, and good heroes will grow increasingly impossible to obtain for non-payers unwilling to become vip11 for 3* and buy package for 4*. The best these players can hope for is getting 3* of each of these heroes and even then probably struggle to not fall behind, or dedicate 1 to 5* but have a very limited pool of strong heroes.

Its their way of managing and keeping the gap between high vips and low vips as big as possible, and rightfully so. So i do applaud them for that atleast.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If Sorceress is put in any shops other than GT, she will be nerfed for sure.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sorceress going to GT shop is pretty much a guarantee. Most if not all Magic Stone heroes will be going to GT shop from here on out. However, I would not expect Sorceress to appear there next month, that's way too soon. CA was another highly sought after Magic Stone hero and it took something like ~6 months before it went to GT shop. So I would not be surprised if Sorceress went to Magic Stone shop one more time and to Heroic Package a few times, and then finally GT shop.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    Sorceress going to GT shop is pretty much a guarantee. Most if not all Magic Stone heroes will be going to GT shop from here on out. However, I would not expect Sorceress to appear there next month, that's way too soon. CA was another highly sought after Magic Stone hero and it took something like ~6 months before it went to GT shop. So I would not be surprised if Sorceress went to Magic Stone shop one more time and to Heroic Package a few times, and then finally GT shop.
    This seems about right to me

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    she will go GT shop for sure ... we all know ucool very well

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    yea but at least if they want to put Sorc in GT shop they should move some of the heroes that are already there to another shop!! even the less OP like Dope king or GK or TP, so that people can have an actual choice between farming OP heroes slowly or buy items! The R and R1 gear is slowly vanishing from GT beause they keep adding heroes there without increasing the number of slots of that shop

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    Well that would most certainly make sense, according to Ucool's strategy to milk us dry. They did it with Chemist and Troll Princess, no reason to change if the scam works.

So I'd be VERY surprised if they didn't put the Sorceress in the GT shop, especially knowing it's a quite good hero. If she was lame, there would be some small hope to see her added to GA shop, but since she's OP, she'll stay a pay-to-win hero, so only for VIPs who already farmed her, or if you manage to get in a top guild often surviving to semi-finals or more in every GT (but they're usually only recruting high VIPs, so all in all, pretty much the same, it's always a matter of how many hundreds of dollars you've put in the game).

In conclusion, just start saving your coins and maybe you'll get her unlocked in 3 to 4 months like all of us, low commoners, not willing to pour hundreds of dollars to win... ^^ (maybe shorter if you are quite good at betting in GT and take high-paying risks, betting on the challengers)
    lol thats contradictory. if u know it makes sense, u know its their strategy, u know theres no reason to change then its not a scam.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    The R and R1 gear is slowly vanishing from GT beause they keep adding heroes there without increasing the number of slots of that shop
    I don't see this as a problem. Is anyone actually dumb enough to spend GT coins on gear?