Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raid 19 Boss

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    We reset 18/19 only kill 17 and still have all 3 opens most of a time.
    It's maybe 1-1 1/2 days one is not open.

We get close to 40k points per day...
    We currently reset ch17 every ~2.5d and kill ch18/ch19, get a perfect 40k every day.

Here's the ROI table I was referring to for each chapter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raidcomparison.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	11162

(This table does not include drops from the boss and assumes you reset as soon as you reach it)
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Any update on this?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Any update on this?
    Dear leader,
    How's the issue with it now? Would you please let me know? I will need to forward to our team again. Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

No cc skills working. Imperial skilks not working. This boss is a monster. Fix it asap, we cant finish it in a normal timeframe. We have to reset it, why you made such an ubeatable boss that ultis non stop?
    Lalso reduce reset points. As bgarchon said it does not worth it, loot is too too little.

Dear Leader
    Please list the CC skills that don't work against the boss. Rather than, Dark Curse and Critter. As the update note said, it's "most of" the CC skills. Not "all" CC skills. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please list the CC skills that don't work against the boss. Rather than, Dark Curse and Critter. As the update note said, it's "most of" the CC skills. Not "all" CC skills. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    These are the only two skills that doesn't work at all, can't find other skills so far. Problem is these two skills are the most important, they are utilized against raid 15, 16, 17 and 18 boss.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    These are the only two skills that doesn't work at all, can't find other skills so far. Problem is these two skills are the most important, they are utilized against raid 15, 16, 17 and 18 boss.
    Dear Leader
    Our tester checked again and said that the skills should be working now. Would it be that the boss just resisted your skill? And if you use iOS version, please update the game from App Store to get the latest game kernel to make all battles work properly. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our tester checked again and said that the skills should be working now. Would it be that the boss just resisted your skill? And if you use iOS version, please update the game from App Store to get the latest game kernel to make all battles work properly. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

I've used all my attempts for today, but i mailed the guild-mates to test it for themselves. Several guild-mates on Android confirmed that those two skills aren't working.

Best Regards,
    Nader

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, I think the issue here is since DA is tl130 and we're tl102 all CC skills only have 0-5% of working against her - Try to fight her yourself and you'll understand why people complain about her (energy drain+ulti every 10s+1b HP).

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Betty, I think the issue here is since DA is tl130 and we're tl102 all CC skills only have 0-5% of working against her - Try to fight her yourself and you'll understand why people complain about her (energy drain+ulti every 10s+1b HP).
    Archon, it's not about level, those two skills never work (Silencer and sorceress may silence her, griffin and ice mage may turn her to ice).
    As for other skills, it's annoying. By the time he hero is freed from the ice, his energy is already drained. The boss is currently at 50%, it's taking forever. The only reason we are killing the boss is because of rate of investment mentioned previously.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Archon, it's not about level, those two skills never work (Silencer and sorceress may silence her, griffin and ice mage may turn her to ice).
    As for other skills, it's annoying. By the time he hero is freed from the ice, his energy is already drained. The boss is currently at 50%, it's taking forever. The only reason we are killing the boss is because of rate of investment mentioned previously.
    The reason griffin/IM work is because they have a bug with their freezing skill, it will always CC regardless of TL - if griffin drops a freeze egg he will always (100%) freeze, regardless of TL (despite what the description says).

We use this "bug" to our advantage when we fight DA, but I think the main issue here is still the TL gap.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Either I'm extremely lucky or I don't know.
    But in my last 2 attempts RF CC worked every time.
    Ofc he isn't the most efficient for that boss...

Will you fix the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Will you fix the issue?
    Dear Leader
    Our testers and production team colleagues tested it and couldn't reproduce it. It would be great if you could take some screenshots or upload a video to youtube so that we can make a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Your testers transformed boss witth ie? Or made enough damage? I like lies but no so big ones.