Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid 19 Boss

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar

Raid 19 Boss

Dear Betty,

According to development journal raid 19 boss can be controlled by most control skills:
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Version 2.1.25.161- 06/14/2016

Improvements:
    • The Chapter 19 Raid Boss can now be controlled by most of the control skills.
    Problem that it is not, most control skills aren't working. Especially Imperial Executioner skills, which none of his is working. The only control hero who is a bit effective is silencer.
    The boss HP is massive, 1 billion to be specific. It took me 40 tries to reach 700K damage on a good RNG. She uses ultimate way too often.
    We are top guild in our server and at this rate the boss needs three month to kill. Please revise, at least with control skills.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Dear Betty,

According to development journal raid 19 boss can be controlled by most control skills:

Problem that it is not, most control skills aren't working. Especially Imperial Executioner skills, which none of his is working. The only control hero who is a bit effective is silencer.
    The boss HP is massive, 1 billion to be specific. It took me 40 tries to reach 700K damage on a good RNG. She uses ultimate way too often.
    We are top guild in our server and at this rate the boss needs three month to kill. Please revise, at least with control skills.
    Dear Leader
    Do you play Heroes Charge on iOS devices please? If so, you would have to wait for the next App Store update to get the improvement. Or could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Do you play Heroes Charge on iOS devices please? If so, you would have to wait for the next App Store update to get the improvement. Or could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

I am playing on Android. The boss can be controlled, but most important crowd control skills isn't working against her (IE can't transform her into a duck). I understand that the boss is high leveled, so CC shouldn't work 100%.

Best Regards,
    Nader

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Besides she has a skill that makes her immune from magic when it's active. AFAIK, CC skills like IE's duckling are magic.

In short, this boss is a pain in the ass, so why even bother in dealing with her until we have somewhere else to go afterwards (chapter 20).

We have to deal with her sooner or later. Better sooner, than postponing other chapters to deal with her.
    On the other hand i don't think chapter 20 will open before at least 9 month.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    My point exactly. In 9 months we'll all be lv105 with lots of r2 heroes and it should be easier. But in the meantime, you can accelerate the queue cycling by just resetting the chapter as soon as you reach her. It's what mostly every guild does.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Ultimate every 15 seconds is too much
    Server 25 Guild Excellent id32920

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Well, also when she cast haste, she steals all the energy from your heroes close to her. That is why she spams ults. I don't know if this was intended or a bug, but i know OUR DA doesn't steal energy with her blue skill.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Smart way is to reset ...let your guild members build up a lot of R2 heroes/lv than only go back and finish her in a few months time.

What's the point killing her now? Chap 20 is no where near anytime soon anyway.
    So u either let all your members suffer doing terrible damage at boss stage or reset it and let your members farm up the items needed to kill the boss easier in the near future ..

It's not like u get any bonus loot for first downing it anyway .
    Like in previous chapter 19 boss..one of the top guild took 33 days to down Nymp of sea ....they didn't reset her ...while when our guild finally decide to kill her..we easily kill her within 14 days...half the time they spend ...

Same goes to this boss..u gonna spend like a couple of months to kill her..and during those months ..another guild already geared up might only take 1 month or so to kill her..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I find it funny they still have the "get extra bonus for killing in it 7 days" timer knowing darn well these newer raids can't be finished that fast.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Dear Betty,

I am playing on Android. The boss can be controlled, but most important crowd control skills isn't working against her (IE can't transform her into a duck). I understand that the boss is high leveled, so CC shouldn't work 100%.

Best Regards,
    Nader
    Dear Leader
    Please list all the skills that are not working to the boss here so that we can check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

OK, I'll keep this updated.
    - Dark Curse
    - Critter

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shikimori View Post
    Smart way is to reset ...let your guild members build up a lot of R2 heroes/lv than only go back and finish her in a few months time.

What's the point killing her now? Chap 20 is no where near anytime soon anyway.
    So u either let all your members suffer doing terrible damage at boss stage or reset it and let your members farm up the items needed to kill the boss easier in the near future ..

It's not like u get any bonus loot for first downing it anyway .
    Like in previous chapter 19 boss..one of the top guild took 33 days to down Nymp of sea ....they didn't reset her ...while when our guild finally decide to kill her..we easily kill her within 14 days...half the time they spend ...

Same goes to this boss..u gonna spend like a couple of months to kill her..and during those months ..another guild already geared up might only take 1 month or so to kill her..
    That's actually not true considering the huge amount of activity points required to reset ch19 (90k vs 75/78k for ch17/18!) VS the amount of loot you get from that chapter, even after considering 80frag items and the stamina cost for farming them from normal campaign (14 VS 12).

In order to have the same ROI (return on investment) as ch17 and ch18, ch19 should have cost 79k and not 90k - I think they initially intended ch18 to drop more "top priority" loot (=not dropping from temples & trials) but assigned the complete 104/105 items into stages as placeholders when it was first introduced, the items that replaced them made this chapter to have one of the lowest ROI available.

In other words, ch19 is currently not worth the 90k points required to reset it.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    That's actually not true considering the huge amount of activity points required to reset ch19 (90k vs 75/78k for ch17/18!) VS the amount of loot you get from that chapter, even after considering 80frag items and the stamina cost for farming them from normal campaign (14 VS 12).

In order to have the same ROI (return on investment) as ch17 and ch18, ch19 should have cost 79k and not 90k - I think they initially intended ch18 to drop more "top priority" loot (=not dropping from temples & trials) but assigned the complete 104/105 items into stages as placeholders when it was first introduced, the items that replaced them made this chapter to have one of the lowest ROI available.

In other words, ch19 is currently not worth the 90k points required to reset it.
    Agree ... we dont reset for the same reason and focus on 17 and 18
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    We reset 18/19 only kill 17 and still have all 3 opens most of a time.
    It's maybe 1-1 1/2 days one is not open.

We get close to 40k points per day...